How to Get Your Own Personal and Professional Visa Assessment
Want a quick, accurate and fully comprehensive answer to the question “Would I qualify for an Australian visa?”
It’s not easy trying to work out whether or not you might qualify for any one of the many visas that allow you to come to Australia, so here is the shortcut.
In March 2014 I teamed up with Simon Earles, founder and principal of Signet Consulting & Migration here in Brisbane. Simon is a highly qualified MARA registered migration agent with many years’ experience. I will tell you more about Simon shortly, but first, let me tell you about this service.
The Visa Assessment Service
As you probably know, there are plenty of ‘free assessments’ available online, this isn’t one of them.
In my experience, these free assessments gather more information than they give out. In return for sharing some information about yourself, including your email and other contact details, you will likely receive an automated response suggesting that you may or may not, potentially, be eligible for a visa.
If there do appear to be possibilities, the next stage would be to book a consultation with the migration agent to further review your information. This will come at a cost, usually $250 or more. One of the services I trialled requested $599 to take it further.
We like to do things the other way round.
A full and thorough assessment
We ask you to invest the relatively small fee of $100 AUD for the service and in return, my MARA agent will invest his time, knowledge and expertise in personally looking over your details. He will spend about an hour, maybe an hour and a half, fully investigating your options before returning your written report.
He will over deliver. You will get far more than your money’s worth. Why?
Because my agent feels that if you are happy with his assessment of your chances, then you will ask him to prepare and lodge your application with the Australian government for you. You are under no obligation to use him, and you will not be pressured to do so, you will simply be quoted the cost of him acting on your behalf in his written report.
My agent is investing his time in you in the hope of gaining a client, that’s how he makes his money.
How the Visa Assessment Service works:
After purchasing your Visa Assessment you will be contacted, usually within 24 hours, by Simon Earles and he will provide you with a Client Information Questionnaire (CIQ) to complete and return to him.
After returning your completed form as instructed, my MARA registered migration agent will provide you with:
- A full written and signed Visa Assessment report within 5 – 7 working days* of receipt of all information (CIQ and any follow-up information requested) detailing precisely which options you might have;
- The selection of ANZSCO occupation(s) that should be applicable to you based on the information you provide along with their availability on the various skills lists;
- The points you currently have and any additional points you may have the potential to achieve;
- Details of the options that may be available to you and the suggested recommended option best suited to you or…
- If there are no options for you, an explanation why along with suggestions on what you can do to improve your chances in the future;
- A breakdown of professional fees and governmental charges applicable for your recommended visa option for those in a position to proceed further;
- A follow up via Skype or telephone on the information provided to clarify any issues raised by the assessment;
- A credit of your $100 Visa Assessment Service fee added back to your account should you decide to use my MARA agent to represent you in full for your application;
- This Visa Assessment service is not suitable for business visas (including Global Talent visas) or student visas. If, after assessment, one of these kinds of visas is recommended, you will be advised to seek the service of a MARA agent who specialises in such visas.
Book Your Visa Assessment Now – $100
This assessment covers independent, sponsored, temporary or permanent as well as family and partner visas. It is not suitable for business visas or student visas. Please be aware then, that if one or more of the above covered points are not relevant to your application, they will not be covered in your Visa Assessment.
For example, if your visa option is not points based, or reliant on ANZSCO occupations, then clearly these will not be covered, but instead you will be informed of the requirements for, say, a de facto relationship application or perhaps a successful business visa lodgement or whatever is applicable to your circumstances.
Both Simon and I feel this is the most cost-effective and efficient way for you to find out exactly what your real options are with regards to moving to Australia.
About Simon Earles
Simon is founder and principal of Signet Consulting & Migration here in Brisbane. Simon is a very experienced MARA registered migration agent, having held his licence since 2002; his MARA registration number is 0214055.
Simon is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and was also the Vice-President of their Queensland and Northern Territory branch for four years between 2011 and 2015, a position he held for two consecutive terms. The MIA is the primary professional association for Australian migration service providers and Simon is still proactive in much of what they do. This is reflected in his overall knowledge within the industry.
Simon has also trained and has practised as a lawyer, but currently practises exclusively as a MARA registered migration agent.
Simon is, therefore, an authority figure amongst MARA agents who has vast experience helping people realise their dream of moving to Australia. Simon has excellent communication skills as well as an impressive knowledge on migration, valuable contacts within the industry and is dedicated to providing top quality assistance for those looking to move to Australia.
I am very proud and privileged to have him working with me here.
Simon sells this Visa Assessment Service directly from his own website. It’s the exact same service, everything you would get from his site, you also get when you purchase the assessment from here; there is no difference. Except for the price.
Simon currently charges $200 AUD on his website, by purchasing from my website though, you can buy it for half of that price.
The cost for your assessment here is just…..$100 AUD
To get this process started immediately, please click on the ‘Buy Now’ button below. Please note you will be paying the discounted assessment fee directly to Simon’s company, Signet Consulting & Migration…
Pay with PayPal or by credit card
All payments are in Australia dollars (AUD) and processed securely through PayPal, but you do not need to have a PayPal account in order to purchase your assessment. To pay by credit card just look for the “Pay with a credit or debit card” link on the PayPal login page.