Visa Assessment Service

How to Get Your Own Personal and Professional Visa Assessment

visa stamp

Want a quick, accurate and fully comprehensive answer to the question “Would I qualify for an Australian visa?

It’s not easy trying to work out whether or not you might qualify for any one of the many visas that allow you to come to Australia, so here is the shortcut.

In March 2014 I teamed up with Simon Earles, founder and principal of Signet Consulting & Migration here in Brisbane. Simon is a highly qualified MARA registered migration agent with many years’ experience. I will tell you more about Simon shortly, but first, let me tell you about this service.

The Visa Assessment Service

Simon Earles MARA Agent

As you probably know, there are plenty of ‘free assessments’ available online, this isn’t one of them.

In my experience, these free assessments gather more information than they give out. In return for sharing some information about yourself, including your email and other contact details, you will likely receive an automated response suggesting that you may or may not, potentially, be eligible for a visa.

If there do appear to be possibilities, the next stage would be to book a consultation with the migration agent to further review your information. This will come at a cost, usually $250 or more. One of the services I trialled requested $599 to take it further.

We like to do things the other way round.

A full and thorough assessment

We ask you to invest the relatively small fee of $100 AUD for the service and in return, my MARA agent will invest his time, knowledge and expertise in personally looking over your details. He will spend about an hour, maybe an hour and a half, fully investigating your options before returning your written report.

He will over deliver. You will get far more than your money’s worth. Why?

Because my agent feels that if you are happy with his assessment of your chances, then you will ask him to prepare and lodge your application with the Australian government for you. You are under no obligation to use him, and you will not be pressured to do so, you will simply be quoted the cost of him acting on your behalf in his written report.

My agent is investing his time in you in the hope of gaining a client, that’s how he makes his money.

How the Visa Assessment Service works:

After purchasing your Visa Assessment you will be contacted, usually within 24 hours, by Simon Earles and he will provide you with a Client Information Questionnaire (CIQ) to complete and return to him.

After returning your completed form as instructed, my MARA registered migration agent will provide you with:

  • A full written and signed Visa Assessment report within 5 – 7 working days* of receipt of all information (CIQ and any follow-up information requested) detailing precisely which options you might have;
  • The selection of ANZSCO occupation(s) that should be applicable to you based on the information you provide along with their availability on the various skills lists;
  • The points you currently have and any additional points you may have the potential to achieve;
  • Details of the options that may be available to you and the suggested recommended option best suited to you or…
  • If there are no options for you, an explanation why along with suggestions on what you can do to improve your chances in the future;
  • A breakdown of professional fees and governmental charges applicable for your recommended visa option for those in a position to proceed further;
  • follow up via Skype or telephone on the information provided to clarify any issues raised by the assessment;
  • A credit of your $100 Visa Assessment Service fee added back to your account should you decide to use my MARA agent to represent you in full for your application;
  • This Visa Assessment service is not suitable for business visas (including Global Talent visas) or student visas. If, after assessment, one of these kinds of visas is recommended, you will be advised to seek the service of a MARA agent who specialises in such visas.

Book Your Visa Assessment Now – $100

*Please note – you will be paying the discounted assessment fee directly to Simon’s company, Signet Consulting & Migration…

Visas covered

This assessment covers independent, sponsored, temporary or permanent as well as family and partner visas. It is not suitable for business visas or student visas. Please be aware then, that if one or more of the above covered points are not relevant to your application, they will not be covered in your Visa Assessment.

For example, if your visa option is not points based, or reliant on ANZSCO occupations, then clearly these will not be covered, but instead you will be informed of the requirements for, say, a de facto relationship application or perhaps a successful business visa lodgement or whatever is applicable to your circumstances.

Both Simon and I feel this is the most cost-effective and efficient way for you to find out exactly what your real options are with regards to moving to Australia.

About Simon Earles

Simon is founder and principal of Signet Consulting & Migration here in Brisbane. Simon is a very experienced MARA registered migration agent, having held his licence since 2002; his MARA registration number is 0214055.

Simon is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and was also the Vice-President of their Queensland and Northern Territory branch for four years between 2011 and 2015, a position he held for two consecutive terms. The MIA is the primary professional association for Australian migration service providers and Simon is still proactive in much of what they do. This is reflected in his overall knowledge within the industry.

Simon has also trained and has practised as a lawyer, but currently practises exclusively as a MARA registered migration agent.

Simon is, therefore, an authority figure amongst MARA agents who has vast experience helping people realise their dream of moving to Australia. Simon has excellent communication skills as well as an impressive knowledge on migration, valuable contacts within the industry and is dedicated to providing top quality assistance for those looking to move to Australia.

I am very proud and privileged to have him working with me here.

Simon sells this Visa Assessment Service directly from his own website. It’s the exact same service, everything you would get from his site, you also get when you purchase the assessment from here; there is no difference. Except for the price.

Simon currently charges $200 AUD on his website, by purchasing from my website though, you can buy it for half of that price.

The cost for your assessment here is just…..$100 AUD

To get this process started immediately, please click on the ‘Buy Now’ button below. Please note you will be paying the discounted assessment fee directly to Simon’s company, Signet Consulting & Migration…

Pay with PayPal or by credit card

All payments are in Australia dollars (AUD) and processed securely through PayPal, but you do not need to have a PayPal account in order to purchase your assessment. To pay by credit card just look for the “Pay with a credit or debit card” link on the PayPal login page.


Book Your Visa Assessment Now – $100

 I truly believe you will not get better value than this anywhere. Here’s a bit more about Simon Earles…

More about Simon Earles:

Simon lived in Hong Kong with his family for almost 14 years in the capacity of a commercial lawyer working for the British Hong Kong Government and after the handover in 1997, with the Hong Kong SAR government. He has dual Australian/ British citizenship.

Simon is married and has two daughters and now lives in Brisbane, Queensland.

As a registered migration agent he is obliged to keep up-to-date with industry developments and legislative amendments for the benefit of his clients. He is also obliged to obtain the required number of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points every year to renew his migration agent’s registration.

As a further protection to his clients, as a registered migration agent Simon is bound by the MARA Code of Conduct. (The Code).The Code sets out best practice when assisting and providing migration advice to clients and it places a clear responsibility on MARA registered agents to act in the best interests of their clients.

Simon Earles: Qualifications:

  • Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
  • Graduate Diploma in Professional Management
  • Migration Agents Registration Number (MARN) 0214055
  • Registered since September 2003
  • Commissioner for Declarations

Book Your Visa Assessment Now – $100 AUD

Please note you will be paying the discounted assessment fee directly to Simon’s company, Signet Consulting & Migration.


Visa Assessment Service
{ 1889 comments… add one }
  • Linda November 9, 2018, 6:45 am |

    Hello, I’m trying to pay for the initial assessment by Simon. I do not have a PayPal account and that seems to be the only way to pay.
    In the image you placed in this article, you circled a tab to pay with a card. I don’t see that when I try to pay.
    Please, help.

    • BobinOz November 12, 2018, 6:57 pm |

      I think there are a small number of countries that PayPal does not support for credit card payment options, maybe you are in one of them? The credit card option is definitely still appearing for me in Australia and I know people from many countries around the world are still using this payment method via PayPal.

      So I can only think that, unfortunately, you must be in a country where this payment method is not available. The only way round it would be if you could ask someone else to purchase it on your behalf, and then in the special instructions box during the payment process, write “Assessment purchased for… And then add your name”.

  • Mrs. Wing October 25, 2018, 7:57 am |

    Hello Bob. I have read some of your articles 3 years ago when I and my family were planning to move to Australia. They were really informative and helpful. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. However, at that time I only had my Diploma for Adult Nursing, then there was a sudden change with the APHRA requirements so I had to top up my course.

    I have my Bachelors Degree now, but the problem is I have turned 40 years old this year- a disadvantage for Skilled Visa. Currently, I preparing for my OET for APHRA Registration, but I keep having second thoughts regarding my eligibility for visa. Also, I am planning to take my family with me.

    Btw, is it better for me to get my APHRA Registration first before starting my assessment/visa application? I have seen some immigration consultants/nursing agencies online but I am confused as to which one to go for. Thank you so much.

    • BobinOz October 26, 2018, 5:45 pm |

      Hi Mrs Wing

      Turning 40 won’t have helped, but I don’t think it’s a significant problem until you get to 45. Hopefully with your qualifications and your skill you still have enough points.

      As for your question, I need to clarify what type of assessment you mean? Do you mean assessment for your skills? Assessment for registration? Or assessment for your potential eligibility for a visa?

      If it’s the final one, eligibility for a visa, then that is specifically what this visa assessment service as described on this page means. When my agent does an assessment, he will work out if you are eligible for a visa and may add a or some ‘subject to’ requirements. In your case, it could be subject to APHRA Registration.

      So, in view of that, it might be a good idea to do this assessment first as it would be quite frustrating if you jump through all the hoops to get APHRA registration and then still did not qualify for any kind of visa.

      That’s the way I see it, but if you do want any further clarification on any point, just let me know.

      • Mrs. Wing November 7, 2018, 11:55 am |

        Hello Bob,

        I am sorry that I was not very clear about the assessment that I asked previously. What I meant was the assessment for my potential eligibility for a visa. I also forgot to mention that I am currently based in the UK with nearly 8 years of experience in adult nursing.

        Honestly, this plan of moving to Australia had been put on hold so many times and I realised that I need to do something significant to make the first step — to do the visa assessment on your website which I will do after I post this message.

        There are some emigration agencies here in the UK that aside from providing support for visa application, they also offer assistance for employment search and resettlement. If I would decide go for Simon Earles’ service, do you think he can also advise me as to where to start looking for jobs/accommodation for example or can he point me to people who can assist me with these? Sorry for asking you this, I hope that they are valid concerns. It is daunting especially that I will not only be moving on my own, but will be taking my family with me. Also realised that I am confused whether to proceed with Simon after the assessment or look for a migration agency based in the UK that offers more service. I hope that you can enlighten me regarding this matter. Thank you so much for your time and all your efforts to help us.

        • BobinOz November 8, 2018, 4:41 pm |

          Hi Mrs Wing

          Simon doesn’t specifically help with finding accommodation or a job, and any migration agent who does offer such services, I’m sure, will charge additional fees for them. It also wouldn’t surprise me if those who do offer this kind of help simply refer you on to a recruitment agency or relocation company as these are two entirely different specialisations.

          As part of your assessment with Simon you will have a follow-up conversation, usually by Skype, and if Simon can point you in the right direction, he will, although this is not part of the assessment. In case you haven’t seen them, my pages Getting a Job or a Sponsorship, Cost of Buying or Renting a House in Australia and Which school? may help.

          It’s hard to imagine that a migration agency located in the UK would be best placed to help you find work and accommodation in Australia, I would have thought going direct to a recruitment company and a relocation company with offices in the city or cities where you intend to move to may be better. I do understand your concerns, it’s a massive move, and many things to think about.

          Hope that helps and good luck with your assessment, Bob

  • Karra Soedarjo October 22, 2018, 5:25 am |

    Hi Bob,
    Your website has been like a god send to me, going through the australian government website is like going through a maze, and its like digging through a rabbit hole.
    Anyhow, I am going to take the assessment through your MARA agent, however, how it is best to determine who should be the main applicant? For a brief info, both my husband and myself is 34 years old, we have a 20 months old baby girl and another one on the way, plus two spoiled dogs. We’re both Canadian, my husband is a sous chef and I am an accountant with working experience of 7-10 years for each of us.
    Hope you have some pointers and insight on how to move forward. Also, just out of curiosity, how long did it take you from the moment you submit your application until you finally move to Australia.
    Thanks for reading my question. 🙂

    • BobinOz October 22, 2018, 8:54 pm |

      Hi Karra

      Thanks for the kind words, glad to hear my website has been helpful to you.

      I had a word with Simon about this earlier, and he has suggested that you both send in your CV’s when you complete the questionnaire and nominate your husband as the main candidate. Both of your occupations are in high demand, but because of the way the points system is at the moment, sous chef is likely to have more options.

      As for how long it takes, it really depends on the kind of visa; it can be as quick as three months, he can take more than a year.

      All will be explained in the assessment and follow-up.

      Good luck, Bob

  • Kashif ch October 10, 2018, 6:09 pm |

    Hy Bob
    I’m kashif hameed from Pakistan I wish to become to Austria i have no ielts. I’m student of Bsc civil technology so pleas i wish pLeas give me viza

    • Mohamed Taha March 25, 2019, 8:20 pm |

      Hi Bob,
      I’m Mohamed from Egypt,
      I have acontract between me and australian Company as a geologist and I accepted all terms and conditions, then they asked mployment Eligibility and Attestation Letter, how can I get on it.
      Thanks a lot & best regards

      • BobinOz March 26, 2019, 7:20 pm |

        Visas are issued by the Australian Government, for more, see my page about Visas.

        It’s a minefield trying to sort it out yourself though, so you’d be better off asking for help from a MARA registered migration agent, to find one of those, see Choosing a MARA Registered Migration Agent..

        Hope that helps, Bob

  • Melissa Dsouza October 8, 2018, 5:04 am |

    Hi Bob,

    I am Melissa(26) from India… I am a qualified chartered accountant from ICAI with about 2 years work experience
    here and I wish to work and eventually migrate in Australia. Also my partner(27) is a graphic designer and has almost 5 years work experience here in India.. Could you let me know if there is a possibility of us qualifying the immigration process considering our professions? And is it possible to get a visa which would enable us to go to Australia first & then look out for job opportunities rather than looking out for something from India?

    • BobinOz October 8, 2018, 6:07 pm |

      I can’t estimate the possibility of either of you qualifying for a visa to move to Australia, but that is exactly what this Visa Assessment Service is for. If you’re keen to get an accurate answer to your question, then I suggest you purchase an assessment and follow the instructions on this page.

      What I can tell you though is that there are visas available, that if you do qualify for them, will allow you to move to Australia first and then look for a job when you get here.

      If you do decide to go ahead with an assessment, my MARA agent will be able to tell you whether or not you would be likely to qualify for one of those.

      Good luck, Bob

  • Nicola August 10, 2018, 1:49 am |

    Hi Bob, We’re a UK family, I’m 40 my husband to be in 8 weeks is 36, we have 3 children. We want to look at moving to Australia to live. I’ve been in the same skill for the past 15 years. Dialler and my partner is a Coach Builder, he’s been doing that for the past 6 years. Do you know if they come under the recommended skills? Do you think we have a chance? we don’t have qualifications for our current roles do you see this being an issue?

    • BobinOz August 10, 2018, 7:11 pm |

      Sorry Nicola, I have absolutely no idea, I leave all questions about visas and eligibility to my MARA agent. I also have no idea what is on the skills lists and they do constantly change.

      You could go for the assessment, that will answer your questions, maybe it will turn out that you have a chance, or it could be a flat-out no. If you want to try and look into it yourself, check out my page about Visas and it will explain how you can look into it through the government’s website.

      Good luck, Bob

  • Jazz August 9, 2018, 10:07 pm |

    Hii ..
    I want to apply tourist visa with my 3 months husband is doing diploma in Australia..can i get visa easily

    • BobinOz August 10, 2018, 6:58 pm |

      I have no idea, best thing to do is to apply and see what they say. Tourist visas are usually quite easy to get, but it does depend on your circumstances. Only way to know for sure is to apply.

  • Jonathan July 29, 2018, 8:20 am |

    Hi Bob, firstly, thank you for the information you have provided on your site. It has been very helpfully, but I’ve just got a couple of questions.
    me, my partner and my 2 children are looking into a move to oz for at least a year (potentially and hopefully longer), my partner has an Oz passport but I dont want to go down the root of the ‘Partner Visa’ purely because of the higher costs involved and if we only end up going for a year then might not be worth it and a waste of money.
    So, I’m looking Into 2 skilled migration visas and I’m confused about the level of English that is required in the points system, as I’m born and bread in the UK, do you know if this will give me the points for superior English automatically or would I have to still complete a test?
    Also one more question, is there a list available anywhere of what types of UK qualifications are accepted towards the points system?

    • BobinOz July 30, 2018, 7:27 pm |

      Thanks, glad my site has been helpful.

      The answer to your question about the level of English you currently have as a UK passport holder can be found on my Points Calculator page, along with the additional points you could score if you take the test and get a good result.

      There is also a section on points for qualifications on there, but I don’t know of any list available that details all the qualifications.

      I can’t help any more than that though, by law I need to leave these kinds of questions to MARA migration agents. Good luck, Bob

  • Laura McGrath July 17, 2018, 6:24 am |

    Hi Bob, I absolutely love your site and It is my go to since myself and my partner have decided to make this move. We want to move with our 2 children (9&5). We are an Irish family, I am probably going to be the main applicant as I have the qualifications and my partner be a dependent. My question is are we better off being married? Realistically what time line would you say we are looking at for applications and approvals and if you had to give a figure as to the cost of the process what would it be?

    • BobinOz July 17, 2018, 6:10 pm |

      Firstly, the easy question, no it doesn’t make any difference whether you are married or not. The Australian government regard people who have been living together for more than 12 months as being in a de facto relationship and treat that equally as if they were married.

      Providing you can prove that you have lived together for more than 12 months, and I suspect having a couple of children ages 9 and 5 will help with that, being married would make no difference.

      Difficult to give you an accurate timeline or costs, because it very much depends on what type of visa you will be getting. For a rough idea on the costs, see my post…

      Government costs for the visa have risen sharply over the years, but they do display the costs of each visa for each applicant on their website. If you go through this visa assessment service, my MARA agent will give you a full estimate of all the costs included in his report.

      Good luck, Bob

      • Laura McGrath July 19, 2018, 5:52 am |

        Hi bob

        Thanks for getting back to me.

        If I go ahead and do the assessment with your Mara agent will he explain everything to me or is there stuff I need to do before I go down the road of the agent.

        Lik I am reading people asking to they need the tests done first etc just these kind of things….I kind of feel lik a deer in headlights although I’ve read you blog on the entire process numberous times.

        I am ready to just contact the Mara agent and go from there as I am going around in circles.

        Would you recommend me just doing your Mara agents questionnaire and starting there?

        Thanks again


        • BobinOz July 19, 2018, 8:15 pm |

          Well, I don’t know what you mean about him telling you everything, that would a lot of information :-), but he will tell you a great deal about your chances of qualifying for a visa and the things you need to do.

          So yes, if you need to do, for example, an English language test, he’ll tell you that and even suggest the score you should be aiming to get. If you need to get a skill assessed, he’ll tell you that as well.

          So yes, I highly recommend that you go through this questionnaire, it’s a great starting point and you will get a lot of solid information from the report. You certainly won’t feel like a deer in the headlights anymore.

          Good luck, Bob

  • Naj July 10, 2018, 9:24 pm |


    Are your step by step guides updated?

    • BobinOz July 11, 2018, 8:08 pm |

      Which step by step guides would these be?

  • Thomas July 4, 2018, 4:57 am |

    Iam from Indian
    Can I take part in your assessment?

    • BobinOz July 5, 2018, 8:56 pm |

      Yes, that’s no problem, Simon deals directly with people from all over the world. Everything is done online through the internet and via Skype.

  • Rachel 24years UK June 5, 2018, 2:59 pm |

    Hi Bob,

    Thanks so much for taking the time to write all your articles. I have a friend in oz and she has advised that I get a working holiday visa and then get sponsored once an employer decides to sooner me (hopefully) I’m a veterinary nurse so I’m on the skilled list. Does this sound sensible? I’m 100% about emigrating but she had advised to carry out the holiday one and do 6months with one practice and then obtain sponsorship without the need to come back to the UK.

    • BobinOz June 5, 2018, 8:24 pm |

      Well, your friend has made it sound quite easy and straightforward, but in reality I think you will find it’s far more difficult than that. This pathway is full of obstacles and hurdles, not just for you, but also for potential employers. If you Google “employing and sponsoring workers in Australia”, you should get to the government’s home affairs website and you will be able to see yourself the obligations and responsibilities of employers.

      The hurdles for you though are whether you would get enough points to qualify. I’m going to take a wild guess based on your username and assume you are 24 years old? These visas are usually based on points and it can be quite difficult for one so young to get to the total needed. See my Points Calculator page for more on that.

      For solid information about your plans, it would be a good idea to talk to a MARA registered migration agent.

      That said, I think the WHV is a great way for young people to come and visit and work in this country, and it gives you a chance to find out if you really do want to move here on a more permanent basis. I’ve written a couple of posts about it, see Working Holiday Visas and Backpacking in Australia.

      Good luck, Bob

  • Kay June 1, 2018, 4:15 am |

    Hi Bob,

    i would like to talk to your agent, would you mind send me the contact information? I am very new to this but as i am a UX Designer, and i want to know which job category i am in ?

    Many thanks Bob,

    • BobinOz June 1, 2018, 5:50 pm |

      Hi Kay

      Yes, identifying your own skill on any one of the Australian skills lists is actually a skill in itself. No point in me giving you my agent’s contact details though, because he will only ask you to purchase an assessment before looking at your situation.

      The reason we do that is because to correctly answer any question, my agent would need to know a lot of details about you and it is time-consuming to go through that via email or on the phone. That’s why we offer this visa assessment at a pretty nominal fee, it’s the best way of collecting all the information he needs through the questionnaire.

      The good news though is that a sizeable part of this service is identifying your skill to see if it is on any one of the Australian lists. So if you do want to go ahead with an assessment, you will get the answer to your question and the answer to many more questions as well.

      Hope that helps, Bob

  • Krys May 20, 2018, 11:49 pm |

    Hi Bob,
    My partner has recently applied for a tourist visa and had it refused. I would like to find out what to do next. Would getting a visa assessment from Simon be ideal in this situation? Or is his assessment only for people that haven’t been refused yet?
    Thanks very much

    • BobinOz May 21, 2018, 6:22 pm |

      Yes, I spoke to my MARA agent today, he does think it would be a good idea. He thinks that maybe the immigration department have made certain assumptions being as it is your partner. He suggests completing the assessment questionnaire and when you return it, provide him with as much information about your relationship in an accompanying email.

      He can then look at it and advise you further.

  • Rith April 28, 2018, 7:11 pm |

    Hi do you know the criteria for the overseas employment history. I have 10 years relevant employment but my skills assessment has deemed I have 7.4 years experience!

    • BobinOz April 30, 2018, 5:16 pm |

      No, I don’t know the criteria, but I have been told many times before that skills assessments do not award people their full number of years for experience. Some think it’s because they deem some of your time working as ‘training’, rather than working experience.

  • Kai April 27, 2018, 1:03 am |

    Dear Bob,
    My question is about education for my daughter who is 7 years now.
    I am Australian PR residing in Singapore with my wife + Daughter.
    Wife and Daughter are not PR.
    Can you suggest, how much school fee I will have to pay if I plan to admit her in the Govt School?

    • BobinOz April 27, 2018, 8:21 pm |

      Well, you’re on the wrong page. Have a look at my page called Which school? Be sure to check out the additional useful links at the bottom.

  • alirezaashoriun April 25, 2018, 7:04 pm |

    I am Iranian
    Master of Science in Civil Engineering
    I am 53 years old
    My wife is 39 years old
    I have two children, 16 and 17 years old
    I want to bring my children to study at the university
    How do I apply for immigration?
    Which is cheaper and faster

    • BobinOz April 26, 2018, 9:41 pm |

      I don’t answer these kinds of questions online, I advise anyone unsure of the process to speak with a MARA registered migration agent. That’s what you should do.

  • Jennifer Phillips April 21, 2018, 2:25 am |

    Hi again,
    Sorry for all the questions. I am going to go through your visa assessment service.
    As I will be a dependant on his application do we just need to do this once? Or is it per person?
    Thanks for all your help 🙂

    • BobinOz April 23, 2018, 6:17 pm |

      That’s okay and you do only need to do this once. When you receive the questionnaire, your husband will fill in the details as main applicant, then there is a section on partners, that’s where your details will go.

  • Jennifer Phillips April 20, 2018, 7:23 am |

    Hi again,
    Can I just ask what difference it makes if your skill is on the medium to long term list or the short term list?

  • Tom G April 20, 2018, 6:03 am |

    Hi Bob!

    trying to buy Visa assessment service through your PayPal link however every time I click it and log in to PayPal it says “we’re sorry we cannot complete your purchase at this time”. is this an issue with PayPal or something your end? I will try again tomorrow.


    • BobinOz April 20, 2018, 2:16 pm |

      Hi Tom

      Yes, I think the problem could have been at my end. I made a change in PayPal yesterday and since then two strange things have happened, including you not being able to make a purchase.

      I do believe I have now fixed it though, so if you’d like to try again I’m pretty sure it will go through. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for letting me know, Bob

  • Jennifer Phillips April 19, 2018, 6:04 pm |

    Hi BobinOz

    Thank you for the information on visas and the visa assessment offer.
    I’m not sure if this is covered anywhere, sorry if it is.
    With regards to visas my husband has the points needed but I do not. Can we still apply? I saw that I can add 5 points to his points but is there a specific “family” visa?

    • BobinOz April 19, 2018, 8:50 pm |

      This is one I can answer. In this situation your husband would be the main applicant, and as his wife you would be the secondary applicant included in the same application as a dependent.

      If you have children under the age of 18, they can be included as dependents as well.

      • Jenny April 20, 2018, 1:09 am |

        Yes there are 4 of us. Thats what I thought we could probably do. So my criteria won’t go against his application as long as he ticks all the boxes? Thanks 🙂

        • BobinOz April 20, 2018, 2:26 pm |

          If you have health issues or a criminal record and as such fail either the health requirement or the character test, that would be a problem. Other than that, I don’t think your criteria affects your husband’s application, but if you do have concerns about the process it may be better to use a MARA migration agent.

          These applications can at times be complicated and a good MARA agent will make sure that any application they put through is solid and has an excellent chance of success. It is sometimes worth doing that, bearing in mind that if an application is refused there are no refunds of the visa fees.

  • Estelle March 29, 2018, 5:46 am |

    Hi Bob,

    Thank you for your explanation and all.really helpful.
    Am a Nigerian married and have a year old boy, my visa to the USA was denied in February and now with all the things happening in my country,my family wanna relocate to Australia any advise?

    • BobinOz March 29, 2018, 7:24 pm |

      Yes, my advice is to speak with a MARA registered migration agent, they are the only people who are fully trained to help. They will charge you a fee though, but the alternative is to try and work out yourself and that’s not easy.

      To find a MARA agent, see my page about Migration agents.

  • Ashleigh March 23, 2018, 10:55 pm |

    Hi Bob,
    Firstly, just want to say, I LOVE your site. It’s so informative, I don’t think there’s one thing you haven’t covered! Well, apart from the question I’m about to ask you 🙂
    My partner and I are planning the big move for 2020, and as such will be looking to start our visa process towards the end of this year. I see they have recently removed a fair few professions, including all bar one concerning Real Estate (I am a surveyor and registered valuer, so would pursue the ‘valuer’ title). I wondered if you have any idea how often the government review the skilled list? It is a yearly thing? Obviously, the worst situation for us would be that they remove this classification in the period between us applying.
    Many thanks in advance,

    • BobinOz March 26, 2018, 6:38 pm |

      Hi Ashleigh

      Thanks, glad to hear you like my website.

      As a general rule, the government make changes on 1 July each year, but they can, and sometimes do, make changes at other times. My advice to you would be to begin your application process as soon as possible whilst you still have an occupation on the list that would suit.

      My understanding is that once an application is in, even if the skill is removed after that, it does not affect any applications already in the system. It can take up to a year to sort out these applications and when, hopefully, it is accepted, you don’t have to move here immediately.

      There are terms and conditions attached to that which a MARA agent can explain, but it’s better than missing out if they do remove your skill.

      Hope that helps and good luck, Bob

      • Ashleigh March 28, 2018, 8:51 pm |

        Thank you, yes was thinking that would be the case.
        Best get started then!

  • Debbie Martin March 12, 2018, 6:31 am |

    I’m looking to get some information on my visa options for going over to Australia with my son and partner. I lived in Australia from 2007-2010, I was granted my permanent residency in 2010 when I was back living in Scotland with my son. Me and my son have been over to Australia for a holiday back in 2013.

    I applied for my resident return visa in 2017 to activate the travel part to enter Australia again. I didn’t realise the travel expiry was January 2018.

    My son (8) found the thought of moving away from our Scottish family too much when I looked into moving back last year. I’ve decided to take him on another holiday to Brisbane before we decide on the big move over.

    My son has his Australian passport (his father is an Australian citizen). Do I need to apply for another resident return visa to activate to travel part of my visa to enter Australia? Is this an option for me, even though I’ve applied and not used the last travel part of permanent residency visa?

    My partner is planning to come with us for the holiday and permanent move in the near future. Does he apply for a normal tourist visa for the holiday? What option does he have for the permanent move in terms of visas? As I am a permanent resident, does he fall under my visa or does he need to apply for a seperate visa? Is it worth doing an assessment with your service?

    • BobinOz March 12, 2018, 9:12 pm |

      I can’t help with this Debbie, for two reasons. Firstly, I have no idea how it all works and secondly, in Australia only MARA registered migration agents are legally allowed to give advice about visas.

      So you do need to speak to a MARA agent, but you don’t actually need an assessment, you need specific advice about the visa you already have and how to successfully ‘reactivate’ it, if that’s the right word. So this visa assessment service is not right for you in this situation.

      I think you need to deal with your situation first, and if you can get that sorted satisfactory, then look into options for your partner. If you do get to that stage, then it might be worth your partner getting an assessment.

      If you can dig out your letter from the Australian Government from when you were granted the visas, you should find some information on there about Resident Return Visas. I’ve just dug mine out and the first sentence in the final paragraph in that section says…

      “If a person leaves Australia without an RRV, or it expires while they are overseas and they are not eligible for another RRV, they may lose the right to return to Australia as a permanent resident.”

      Under the same section a bit higher up it also says “Elegibility for an RRV is generally based on the amount of time spent in Australia as a permanent resident…”

      My concern for you is that you may not have complied and that’s why I think you really should speak to a MARA migration agent about this.

      Hope that helps a bit, Bob

      • Debbie Martin March 13, 2018, 7:04 am |

        Hi Bob
        Many thanks for replying. I’ll definitely contact the Australian embassy in London to check things as they granted the travel part to my visa last year on my RRV to re enter Australia.

        Thank you

  • Wissam Abou Charaf March 6, 2018, 9:44 pm |

    Hi Bob
    I live in lebanon. Pay pal is not available here. A do have western union. It’s a money transfer. Does it work?
    please provide a bank acount or simply alternative way to send the money. I want to book an apointment.


    • BobinOz March 7, 2018, 8:52 pm |

      Unfortunately the only payment option I have is PayPal, I do not offer Western Union or any other kind of method of transfer. I have looked at it, but the fees involved due to the currency exchange required for such a small amount of money are prohibitive with other companies.

      The only way you can make a payment is if you know somebody who does live in a country that can use PayPal and get them to pay on your behalf, on the basis that you can pay them back. If you can arrange this, it would be good if you could ask them to mention in the additional remarks box that the assessment is for you, not the purchaser.

      Hope that helps, Bob

  • Joyce Ferrer March 1, 2018, 7:11 am |

    Hi Bobinoz, I would like to ask if Are we eligible to move to Australia now that me and my adult children is holding Canadian Permanent Residents or do we need to get the Canadian Citizenship before moving to Australia? Thank you and more power!

    • BobinOz March 1, 2018, 7:07 pm |

      You would only be eligible to move to Australia if you had a visa issued by the Australian government that allows you to do that. Have a look at my page about Visas and look at your possible options by the government’s website.

    • Fred March 15, 2018, 11:04 pm |

      Let me jump in here. You having Canadian PR or citizenship is irrelevant if you wish to immigrate to Australia. You have to meet the eligibility criteria and conditions set out in the Australian immigration act and its regulations.

  • Akintunde AKINBOLADE February 26, 2018, 5:22 am |

    Hello Bob. I am from Nigeria and 37 years of age with 8yrs of active professional experience. I also have a masters degree. I recently sat for the IELTS test and got 8.0 in listening, 7.0 in reading and speaking but 6.5 in writing. Do you think I might be qualified for a visa application. Thanks

    • BobinOz February 26, 2018, 6:49 pm |

      It’s far more complicated than that, which is why I advise people who are unsure to speak to a migration agent. If you want to look into it yourself, then please look at the pages under my All About Visas section.

      • Akintunde AKINBOLADE February 26, 2018, 9:48 pm |

        Thanks bob. I will definitely do that

  • Waqar islam February 15, 2018, 7:00 pm |

    Dear bob
    I’m from pakistan (citizen), 21year old and still studying Bs sociology but i want to go to Australia for job, my Bs degree is continue, the expected year of completion is 2020.

  • Bhavish Kumar February 14, 2018, 7:16 pm |

    Hello Bob
    My name is Bhavish Kumar. I’m 19 from Pakistan..
    I’m a simple citizen of Pakistan with the qualification of… I want to prove myself with my cricketing abilies and with my passion and skills in Australia bcz i can’t prove it here bcz i’m a hindu u know..what i want just a “chance” to prove my self there and i think i can do it and i will do it if i get a chance bcz i know about myself that how muh passion i have in my heart and believe in my self .I’m not a conjecturer i am just requesting for just one chance…that was a simple msg and simple ambition of mine…if you think I’m deservable then it will be a pleasure Thanks?…And if no just say no I won’t regret it Thankyou☺

    • BobinOz February 15, 2018, 6:19 pm |

      I’m afraid the Australian immigration system does not work in this manner. I don’t hand out the visas, the Australian government does, and they have pretty strict rules around who gets them. I do wish you all the best though.

      • Bhavish Kumar February 16, 2018, 12:26 am |

        Sorry if i troubled u.

        • Bhavish Kumar February 16, 2018, 12:45 am |

          I’m not asking for visa i’m asking for some help

          • BobinOz February 16, 2018, 7:07 pm |

            No need to apologise, and I was helping you. I was explaining that the visas come from the Australian government so there was no point in asking me to give you a chance.

            For more information, see my page about Visas.

            • Bhavish Kumar February 17, 2018, 4:19 am |

              Yes sir i know that visas come from Australian Government..but i’m humbly asking to you Bob to do some help..and i think u can better understand what i want to say..much respect??

              • BobinOz February 19, 2018, 4:26 pm |

                I am not qualified to help you directly, only MARA registered migration agents have the knowledge and ability to help people with visa applications. See my page about Migration Agents.

  • Deep shikha February 3, 2018, 8:17 pm |

    Hi Bob
    I am 36 yrs old and i have experience in teaching and can i be eligible for australian residency?
    Thank you

    • BobinOz February 5, 2018, 5:47 pm |

      If it were that simple we wouldn’t need MARA agents 🙂

  • Alicja January 31, 2018, 9:37 pm |

    Dear Bob,
    is it required to use services of the MARA Agent of my home country or it doesn’t matter? If I decide to use Simon’s services to lodge an application, what are his costs? And what services it includes?
    Thank you in advance

    • BobinOz February 1, 2018, 5:03 pm |

      No, you do not have to use a MARA agent from your home country, in fact there are advantages in my view of using one based in Australia. For example, MARA agent’s in Australia are governed by Australian law and therefore answerable to and the code of conduct they issue.

      Everything is pretty much done online these days, so no need for face-to-face contact.

      It’s impossible to say what his cost would be, there are over 130 different kinds of visas and it really depends on the extent of the work you need done. The costs are detailed in full and in writing when you get your visa assessment report though, as well as what is included, so you will know where you stand. You won’t be disappointed, his fees are more than reasonable and highly competitive.

      • Alicja February 2, 2018, 7:34 pm |

        Thank you Bob for your quick reply.
        Can you honestly answer one more question: if my occupation is not in the skilled occupation list, is it still worth to use the services of MARA agent? Or it’s better to find myself the studies to change my skills?
        Best regards from cold Poland!

        • BobinOz February 5, 2018, 4:47 pm |

          That’s an impossible question for me to answer. Even a MARA agent could not answer you without knowing more information. That’s why we offer this assessment service so that people can get accurate answers tailored to their specific situations.

          Plenty of people have been through this assessment and found out that they do not have any options in their current situation, but it can still be money well spent as my agent often can suggest a course of action that can improve their chances at a later date.

          • Alicja February 6, 2018, 7:50 pm |

            Thank you Bob. I will then contact Simon. Hopefully he can suggest the path suitable for me so I could become a resident of Australia.
            Have a good day!

  • L January 12, 2018, 10:01 am |

    Hi Bob
    I am trying to apply for a Visa for Oz. I am a nurse and my husband is a social care worker. But he has a past criminal record from years ago. Will this prevent us from getting a visa?

    • BobinOz January 12, 2018, 4:28 pm |

      Google “Fact Sheet 79 – The Character Requirement” to find the Australian government’s advice page on the matter and that should tell you everything you need to know.

      • Ero Villagracia January 30, 2018, 2:17 am |

        Hi Bob,

        I have a fractured bone and a metal has been implanted on it. Would this disqualify me from my visa application since Australia also has a cold weather? Also I’m 53 yo now. Thanks.

        • BobinOz January 30, 2018, 4:41 pm |

          No, this won’t affect your application. I have a few nuts and bolts in my knee is well following a cruciate ligament repair. At 53 though, your age is definitely not in your favour, but that really does depend on the kind of visa you want to be applying for and your circumstances.

          To get an accurate assessment of your situation you really should speak with a MARA registered migration agent.

  • Nurullo December 17, 2017, 8:11 am |

    Hello dears how can I go to the australia for work from turkey

  • Muhammad December 10, 2017, 3:45 pm |

    I’m poor boy,,so please help me,,I shall be very much thankful to you

    • BobinOz December 11, 2017, 9:20 pm |

      I can’t help, getting a visa for Australia is a very expensive process, and it isn’t just about the money either. There are strict qualification criteria as well. I wish you all the best though, Bob

  • Jackie December 3, 2017, 11:01 pm |

    Hi guys , has anyone used Thinkibg Australia – Darrell Tod for their agents please ?

    • BobinOz December 5, 2017, 11:52 pm |

      This question has been asked elsewhere on my website somewhere, he’s the guy with the long grey hair who does the YouTube videos. Nobody actually had an opinion to offer then either, which is good, because I’m not comfortable when people say either great things about an agent or bad things.

      After all, what do we know about the people saying those things? It could be an agent recommending himself or even an agent advising people to avoid somebody who is a competitor.

      All I advise to people is to just make sure that the agent they do use is MARA registered, and you can check that through a link on my page about Migration agents.

      One agent I do recommend though is the one I work with here on this website, because I know him very well, I meet with him often, I’ve been working with him since early 2014 and I know he is very honest, conscientious and gives great value for money. He is one of the good guys.

  • Kana November 29, 2017, 4:36 pm |

    Hi Bob,
    Thank you for the useful information you provide on your website, it does helps a lot of people who wants to migrate to aussie.

    Just a quick question regarding the payment for the visa assessment provides on your website, I have tried to pay by credit card but somehow is not working for me, is there any other payment options you can provide? Please, really need your advice on this.

    Thank You

    • BobinOz December 1, 2017, 3:53 pm |

      Sorry for the slow response, this comment seemed to slip me by the first time.

      Anyway, I’m afraid there is no other method of payment, all of the other methods I’ve looked at are just too costly due to the requirement of international money transfer. I’m not sure why you cannot pay by credit card, although I do believe that for some countries this option is not available.

      If you can find somebody you know who can pay by credit card on your behalf, or maybe somebody who does have a PayPal account (you can pay from a PayPal balance) then that might be the best way to go. Just ask them to mention your name in the special comments.

      Hope that helps, Bob

      • Kana December 22, 2017, 3:12 pm |

        Thank you Bob, will try other options you mention.


  • ian November 16, 2017, 6:52 am |

    hi i am 55 can is there anyway into oz to work as sign maker or a labourer?

    • BobinOz November 16, 2017, 7:06 pm |

      This isn’t a question I am allowed to answer, only MARA registered migration agents can offer advice on eligibility criteria for Australian visas. Alternatively, watch the video on my page about Visas, it will show you how you can look into this for yourself.

  • ian November 16, 2017, 6:49 am |

    are sign makers on the list of jobs in oz and do they want any labourers?

  • Maria Candela November 3, 2017, 12:57 pm |

    Hi Bob, I’m interested in purchasing the Visa Assessment Service but I’m wondering if there’s any difference between the one you offer here and the one currently offered at Signet Consulting & Migration’s website, since that one over there costs $50 dollars more?

    • BobinOz November 3, 2017, 8:37 pm |

      Hi Maria

      No, there is no difference whatsoever, wherever you buy it you will get the same assessment. It’s $50 cheaper here because I have made a special arrangement with Simon for my readers.

      Good luck, Bob

      • Maria Candela November 7, 2017, 7:23 am |


    • George December 31, 2017, 8:14 pm |

      Hi the I really need your help please because I don’t have anyone can help me so that will be very farthest

      • BobinOz January 2, 2018, 7:52 pm |

        What do you want help with?

  • Boywin Chen October 31, 2017, 1:52 am |

    Dear Bob, I am from Malaysia age 28, currently head of operation and business Development of the company. Have been thinking of working in Australia. What is the procedure required?
    Boywin Chen

  • Agnieszka October 24, 2017, 4:08 pm |

    Dear Bob,
    my partner got 489 visa and arrived to Australia in September last year. He’s been working for six months now, (got a permanent job). We are getting married next year, so can he add me to his visa as a subsequent entrant or needs to wait until he gets a permanent visa and apply for a spouse visa?
    Is the assessment useful in my case?
    Kind regards

    • BobinOz October 25, 2017, 7:26 pm |

      Hi Agnieszka,

      I had a word with my agent about your case, and he thinks it is definitely worth you going through the assessment process. From what he knows about your situation, he thinks there will probably be two directions you can go with this, but one is significantly cheaper than the other.

      So it is possible that if you use him, you could actually save money.

      Good luck, Bob

  • Emad Shinoudah Farag October 18, 2017, 1:09 am |

    Dear Bob
    I am preparing to apply for 190 subclass visa, but I have to complete the IELTS test first and get at least band score 7 in each part.
    As I studied from the Astalian government website I have to be nominated by a state or territory, after that i will be invited to apply for the visa.
    My question is this nomination by a state or territory will give me 5 points added to my score?
    In brief, my score will be as follows:
    1- Age 41 = 15 points
    2- Education – Mechanical Engineering Bachelor = 15 points (still I don’t know how they will accept my Bachelor).
    3- Work experience – 11 years = 15 points (still I don’t know how they will accept my work eperience, I have got work experience certificates from all the companies I had worked in).
    4- IELTS – band score 7 = 10 points.
    So, the total will be 55 points, still 5 points balanced if we consider the 5 points from the nomination by the state or territory.
    I am thinking to get an assessment from Mr. Simon Earles after I have finished the IELTS test, but if you can make it clear I will be thankful.

    • BobinOz October 18, 2017, 8:36 pm |

      Hi Emad

      Firstly, I cannot verify your anticipated point score for you, that kind of advice does have to come from a MARA agent, I am simply not legally allowed under Australian law to give it.

      What I can tell you though is that my MARA agent will be able to confirm your point situation for you as part of the assessment, and I can also tell you that you do not need to go through the IELTS test before doing this assessment either.

      My agent will simply advise you as part of this assessment that yes, you do need to do the IELTS test and he will also tell you what your minimum result needs to be. He should also be able to advise you further about any additional points you might be able to get and also estimate your chances of getting nominated with the points total that you have.

      The full list of what you will get with this assessment is listed above.

      Hope that helps, and good luck, Bob

      • Emad Shinoudah Farag October 18, 2017, 9:35 pm |

        Dear Bob
        Thanks for your attention and quick reply.
        I understood all what you explained to me, I just wrote what I studied from the Australian Border website.
        I am Egyptian, I mean an Arabian country not English language native country, so I think it is a must to do the IELTS test.
        I read well this page again about MARA assessment service, and I am encouraged to do it, but from my point of view it is better to do this assessment after finishing the IELTS test, so I will be in a better status.
        Just one more question if you allow me, right now I am living and working in Kuwait, after I do the assessment I can continue with Mr. Simon submitting my visa application through him?

        Thank you for your time and consideration.


        • BobinOz October 19, 2017, 8:57 pm |

          Yes, you will definitely need to take the IELTS test, or one of the other English language test, they are all listed on my page called How to Pass IELTS.

          For sure, you can use Simon to act on your behalf, irrespective of where you are living in the world or working. He does everything online and by telephone or Skype. He helps people move to Australia from many countries all around the world.

          Thanks, Bob

          • Emad Shinoudah Farag Mikhael October 20, 2017, 3:06 pm |

            Dear Bob
            Thanks for your valuable information. I am practicing now to make myself ready for the IELTS test. I wish I can achieve a good band score. Just something interesting to tell you, my son Mario is studying in his British school everything about Australia, he knows all the states, animals, and much more. His dream is travel there, but it depends on me I will be accepted by the government or not. I wish we will keep in touch, you are one of the friends who guided me in this way.
            God bless you.
            Warm wishes

            • BobinOz October 21, 2017, 12:26 am |

              Thank you, and I wish you well with your plans. Just one quick tip; the government here is currently trying to make the English language test much harder, so the sooner you get it done and get your application in, the better. The bill was defeated in the Senate yesterday, but I’m sure they will return with a revised suggestion.

              Once they change the rules, assuming they do eventually, I think it will be a lot harder, but as long as you get your application in (with IELTS under your belt) then usually the new rules will not apply to you. Good luck, Bob

              • Emad Shinoudah Farag October 21, 2017, 6:04 pm |

                Dear Bob
                Thanks for your advice. Really, I am doing my best to make myself ready for the IELTS test and to achieve at least band score 7 in each part so I can get at 10 points. I am very busy between the work, family, so it will more time from me to be ready for the test. I don’t want to go for the test unless I feel that I am ready enough. I am making use of some free time in my work to study and practice, also I joined one IELTS course in the week end, I mean I deal with the subject very seriously. I am expecting within 2 months I will be ready to do the test.
                Sorry for disturbing you too much.
                All the best.


  • Mike October 17, 2017, 2:23 am |

    Hello Bob,
    my case is somewhat different. I’m already an Australian citizen (by birth) but have never been there and have lived in Europe all my life. I want to move to Brisbane next year with my partner. She’s coming to Australia with a work & holiday visa. We want to apply for partner visa (820) so we can both stay after that 12 months period. We already spent some time gathering information but aren’t sure yet what it finally depends on whether the visa will be granted or rejected. Can a MARA agent or someone else give us detailed information what the exact requirements (esp. financially, income etc.) are to get this visa?
    Thanks in advance!


    • BobinOz October 17, 2017, 7:34 pm |

      Yes, any good MARA agent, including my own, would be able to guide you with this. A MARA agent should be able to let you know what all the guidelines are, but in the end it’s down to immigration to make the decision and with these partner visas they do look at the relationship very strongly, from what I’ve heard.

      Of course, it’s unlikely a MARA agent would just give you all the information you want so that you can go off and do the application on your own, that would take up too much of their own time without reward. You will probably need to engage them to act on your behalf.

      So it probably would be a good idea to get an agent to help you, but of course, no agent can guarantee what the outcome would be although a good migration agent would not put through the application in the first place if he wasn’t convinced it was a strong case for approval.

  • Hisham October 17, 2017, 1:00 am |

    Could you please confirm me if ur agent received and check my questionnaire sent 7days ago, since I didn’t receive any feedback.

    • BobinOz October 17, 2017, 6:49 pm |

      Hi Hisham

      Yes, my MARA agent has got your completed questionnaire and your resume which he received on the 10th and acknowledged by email to you sent out on the 11th. He tells me you have several email addresses, he used the one associated with your purchase through PayPal, in other words your Gmail account.

      We have quite a few problems with Gmail, they often put legitimate email into a spam folder. Please check your spam, you should find his response in there. We are now on the fifth working day since receipt, your assessment is currently pending, my agent deals with these in the order they arrive, so you should hear from him very soon.

      Good luck with your assessment, I hope it goes well, Bob

  • Chris cave October 14, 2017, 2:46 pm |


    Im just wondering is there a site where i can see the updated “required” points for each individual? For example IT needs 60points to qualify, Accounting needs 85points to qualify and so on……, if there’s can you comment or email please.

    • BobinOz October 16, 2017, 9:41 pm |

      I think there is, I’m trying to find out and hopefully I’ll be back at some point with a link.

      • BobinOz October 17, 2017, 7:00 pm |

        Okay, I got this from my MARA agent. You can actually find it if you Google ‘skillselect invitation round results’. They change every month, so you need to find the latest month available from the website.

        Alternatively, you can click on the following link…

        Then click on the tab that says ‘Invitation rounds’ and then look for the link that says ‘Current invitation round’.

        • Ud October 19, 2017, 1:16 am |

          Could you please explain why there is no cut off mark shown in the 4th October skill select invitation round list for Accountants??
          Do you have any idea what the cut off mark would be for Accountants in next round

          • BobinOz October 19, 2017, 9:03 pm |

            No, I can’t explain it, simply because I don’t know. Maybe they already have enough accountants? But I really have no idea, and as for next month, I suspect we would just have to wait to see if it changes.

  • Saba October 7, 2017, 12:14 am |

    How much funds need to be shown in bank and what are they fee structure for they year for my kids .can I work on dependent parents visa will it helps me to survive .as iam looking forward to enroll in 2018 January.when can I expect they visa .please do reply

    • BobinOz October 9, 2017, 7:13 pm |

      All questions are answered where possible in the visa assessment process, we do not answer individual questions about eligibility and visas here in these comments.

  • osman October 6, 2017, 12:57 am |

    need work

  • Saba October 5, 2017, 1:27 pm |

    Plusultramigration . are they geneu Mara agent as he is asking for 500Aud for they assisment with us . Can I trust him please help

    • BobinOz October 5, 2017, 9:36 pm |

      Never heard of them, so I cannot tell you if they are genuine or not. I can tell you that my man is most certainly genuine though, I meet with him regularly and he is a good guy. You can definitely trust my MARA agent.

      Why use someone who charges $500 when you can get it here for $100?

  • Saba October 5, 2017, 1:21 pm |

    Hi iam from India looking forward to move australia for my kids education ages 7,9,and13 with dependent parents visa can any one help me with they complete details how to lodge they visa process and whom to contact

    • BobinOz October 5, 2017, 9:34 pm |

      If you go through the initial assessment as described above, and if my MARA agent feels that you do have a solid basis to make a successful application, then yes he could help you with this. As it says above, he will give you the full breakdown of everything he can do including costs and the kind of visa you need to be applying for.

      What my agent does is let you know, if applicable, what kind of visa you qualify for, but he doesn’t help you lodge the visa, you pay him and he lodges it on your behalf.

      Hope that helps, Bob

      • Saba October 7, 2017, 12:05 am |

        Hi can I have MARA agent contact details and office address as I have some doubts to clear

        • BobinOz October 9, 2017, 7:11 pm |

          Everybody has doubts to clear, and for my agent to talk to you about them takes time and he also has to acquaint himself with your situation. For that reason, we do not give out his contact details, the way to engage him is to go through this assessment service first so that he has all the information he needs in order to help you when you do speak.

          We find that it is undoubtedly the most efficient way to work, and $100 is a very small amount to pay for the huge amount of information and input you will get from my MARA agent.

  • Yahya September 26, 2017, 5:42 am |

    Hi Bob :
    if my wife have skills but unfortunately cant be documented by certificates,like painting interiors,Stained glass,tailor,puppets making,moreover her 5 years Spanish institute graduation,from Egypt -have no relevance with her other hand-skills !
    As for me i am working as an Ophthalmologist,for more than 8 years (Egypt) aged 46,but my diploma is not recognised in Australia,and i have another diploma in Total Quality Management In Healthcare,from the American University in Cairo but still i cant find its match in Australia,also my father have 15 acres of Olive farm that i run it with him,your precious opinion would be so valuable to me.

    • BobinOz September 27, 2017, 12:27 am |

      Only MARA migration agents can offer opinions on these matters, they are the professionals and they know the rules. That’s who you need to speak to.

Leave a Comment

If your comment doesn’t get answered, find out why…..
FAQs and Comment Policy.