How to Get Your Own Personal and Professional Visa Assessment
Want a quick, accurate and fully comprehensive answer to the question “Would I qualify for an Australian visa?”
It’s not easy trying to work out whether or not you might qualify for any one of the many visas that allow you to come to Australia, so here is the shortcut.
In March 2014 I teamed up with Simon Earles, a highly qualified MARA registered migration agent with many years’ experience. I will tell you more about Simon shortly, but first, let me tell you about this service.
The Visa Assessment Service
As you probably know, there are plenty of ‘free assessments’ available online, this isn’t one of them.
In my experience, these free assessments gather more information than they give out. In return for sharing some information about yourself, including your email and other contact details, you will likely receive an automated response suggesting that you may or may not, potentially, be eligible for a visa.
If there do appear to be possibilities, the next stage would be to book a consultation with the migration agent to further review your information. This will come at a cost, usually $250 or more. One of the services I trialled requested $599 to take it further.
We like to do things the other way round.
A full and thorough assessment
We ask you to invest the relatively small fee of $100 AUD for the service and in return, my MARA agent will invest his time, knowledge and expertise in personally looking over your details. He will spend about an hour, maybe an hour and a half, fully investigating your options before returning your written report.
He will over deliver. You will get far more than your money’s worth. Why?
Because my agent feels that if you are happy with his assessment of your chances, then you will ask him to prepare and lodge your application with the Australian government for you. You are under no obligation to use him, and you will not be pressured to do so, you will simply be quoted the cost of him acting on your behalf in his written report.
My agent is investing his time in you in the hope of gaining a client, that’s how he makes his money.
How the Visa Assessment Service works:
After purchasing your Visa Assessment you will be automatically redirected to a page where you can download the form you require. As an additional backup you will also be sent an email which includes a link to that same page.
From that download page you will be able to get the interactive PDF, called a Client Information Questionnaire (CIQ), which you can complete at your own leisure.
After returning your completed form as instructed, my MARA registered migration agent will provide you with:
- A full written and signed Visa Assessment report within 5 – 7 working days* of receipt of all information (CIQ and any follow-up information requested) detailing precisely which options you might have;
- The selection of ANZSCO occupation(s) that should be applicable to you based on the information you provide along with their availability on the various skills lists;
- The points you currently have and any additional points you may have the potential to achieve;
- Details of the options that may be available to you and the suggested recommended option best suited to you or…
- If there are no options for you, an explanation why along with suggestions on what you can do to improve your chances in the future;
- A breakdown of professional fees and governmental charges applicable for your recommended visa option for those in a position to proceed further;
- A follow up via Skype or telephone on the information provided to clarify any issues raised by the assessment;
- A credit of your Visa Assessment Service fee added back to your account should you decide to use my MARA agent to represent you in full for your application;
- Business visas: If your best option appears to be the business visa, this will be suggested in your report. To actually see if you qualify for a business visa though does require an in-depth look at your business achievements and latest accounts. Should you decide to pursue this option, additional fees will apply for this service.
Book Your Visa Assessment Now – $100
*Please note: if your CIQ is returned whilst my agent is on holiday, or during extended holiday periods such as Easter and Christmas, or during a very busy period, there may be a delay to the usual 5 – 7 working days return. My agent will acknowledge receipt of your email though and at the same time confirm how long he anticipates it will take to return your completed assessment report.
This assessment covers all types of visa categories including independent, sponsored, temporary or permanent as well as family, partner and business visas. Please be aware then, that if one or more of the above covered points are not relevant to your application, they will not be covered in your Visa Assessment.
For example, if your visa option is not points based, or reliant on ANZSCO occupations, then clearly these will not be covered, but instead you will be informed of the requirements for, say, a de facto relationship application or perhaps a successful business visa lodgement or whatever is applicable to your circumstances.
Both Simon and I feel this is the most cost-effective and efficient way for you to find out exactly what your real options are with regards to moving to Australia.
About Simon Earles
Simon is founder and principal of Signet Consulting & Migration here in Brisbane. Simon is a very experienced MARA registered migration agent, having held his licence since 2002; his MARA registration number is 0214055.
Simon is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and was also the Vice-President of their Queensland and Northern Territory branch for four years between 2011 and 2015, a position he held for two consecutive terms. The MIA is the primary professional association for Australian migration service providers and Simon is still proactive in much of what they do. This is reflected in his overall knowledge within the industry.
Simon has also trained and has practised as a lawyer, but currently practises exclusively as a MARA registered migration agent.
Simon is, therefore, an authority figure amongst MARA agents who has vast experience helping people realise their dream of moving to Australia. Simon has excellent communication skills as well as an impressive knowledge on migration, valuable contacts within the industry and is dedicated to providing top quality assistance for those looking to move to Australia.
I am very proud and privileged to have him working with me here.
Simon sells this Visa Assessment Service directly from his own website. It’s the exact same service, everything you would get from his site, you also get when you purchase the assessment from here; there is no difference. Except for the price.
Simon currently charges $200 AUD on his website, by purchasing from my website though, you can buy it for half of that price.
The cost for your assessment here is just…..$100 AUD
To get this process started immediately, please click on the ‘Buy Now’ button below…
Pay with PayPal or by credit card
All payments are in Australia dollars (AUD) and processed securely through PayPal, but you do not need to have a PayPal account in order to purchase your assessment. To pay by credit card just look for the “Pay with a credit or debit card” link on the PayPal login page.
Clicking on ‘Cancel and return to Web Products Pty Ltd’ will bring you back to this page.
If you pay using your PayPal account, you will be automatically redirected to the download page for the form you require. Do not navigate away from PayPal or close your browser.
If you pay by credit card this does not trigger the redirect, but this isn’t overly important as an e-mail will automatically be sent to all purchasers with download details whether you pay through your PayPal account or by credit card. This email should arrive in your inbox within five minutes of the transaction, if you can’t see it please check your spam or junk folders.
About your download and purchase:
- Please contact me if you are unable to download the documentation or if, for some reason, you are not redirected to the download page AND you do not receive a follow up email from me in your inbox or any of your spam or junk folders. I will then send you the documentation direct.
- Please also note that this document is a dynamic PDF and does not work with smartphones or iPad.
- The $100 AUD fee will be credited to your account should you decide to use my MARA agent to lodge your application.
I truly believe you will not get better value than this anywhere. Here’s a bit more about Simon Earles…
More about Simon Earles:
Simon lived in Hong Kong with his family for almost 14 years in the capacity of a commercial lawyer working for the British Hong Kong Government and after the handover in 1997, with the Hong Kong SAR government. He has dual Australian/ British citizenship.
Simon is married and has two daughters and now lives in Brisbane, Queensland.
As a registered migration agent he is obliged to keep up-to-date with industry developments and legislative amendments for the benefit of his clients. He is also obliged to obtain the required number of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points every year to renew his migration agent’s registration.
As a further protection to his clients, as a registered migration agent Simon is bound by the MARA Code of Conduct. (The Code).The Code sets out best practice when assisting and providing migration advice to clients and it places a clear responsibility on MARA registered agents to act in the best interests of their clients.
Simon Earles: Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Management
- Migration Agents Registration Number (MARN) 0214055
- Registered since September 2003
- Commissioner for Declarations
Book Your Visa Assessment Now – $100 AUD