Your Free eBook Download…….

Thank you for signing up to join my email list and claiming your free ebook.

20 Reasons

Simply click the download link below, or right click and select ‘Save as’ depending upon your browser to download your PDF file. For some of you, the PDF may simply open in your browser; if this happens please be patient as it may take a while to fully load. Once it is loaded, click on ‘File’ on the top left of the document and select ‘Save Page As’…

download
If you haven’t already got it, you will need a copy of Adobe reader to open and read the ebook. It’s free and you can get by clicking the PDF icon below…..

Adobe

Again, many thanks and I hope you enjoy the book.

Cheers!

Bob

It's good to share...Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0
  • MARLET September 13, 2017, 5:51 pm | Link

Were planning to migrate in Australia. Im about to review for my IELTS in preparation for this. Do you have any immigration agency to recommend.
    Any website to visit to so I can try my luck to find a direct employment, I am a teacher and social worker by profession and my husband is an electrical Engineer. We are from the Philippines. Thank you and God bless/

• BobinOz September 14, 2017, 8:59 pm | Link

Yes, I have some pages that will help you. First, check out my page about How to Pass IELTS, and also the pages that link from it.

I work very closely with a migration agent on this website, and I highly recommend him. If you want him to help you, please follow the instructions on my page about our Visa Assessment Service.

Finally, for work, have a look at Getting a Job or a Sponsorship.

Good luck with your plans, Bob

• Beau September 13, 2017, 5:08 pm | Link

Hi. I have my 3rd 5 year visa (with no conditions) and am determined to use this to find out if I can make Aus my permanent home. I originate from Africa (Kenya and South Africa) but have been in the U.K. for 20 years now. I get a small UK pension now but continue working part time, which I would need to continue doing in Aus. So many people say I will find Aus too expensive to live there especially at my age. So my question is – what do you think?

• Patrick August 27, 2017, 1:53 am | Link

Hi, Please which university is best in Melbourne for an international student, also what is cost if accommodation like?

• AGBO VICTOR July 4, 2017, 5:54 pm | Link

My name is AGBO VICTOR .
    I am a French Teacher . i taught in Key stage 1- 4 .
    i am a Togolese born in Nigeria and i was trained with British Curriculum system of education. i have a degree in French From Togo.
    please how do i secure French teaching or French speaking jobs in Australia?

• Umesh Rule June 9, 2017, 1:50 am | Link

Hello Bob, I find your blog very informative. Can you help me more by providing MARA Registered Agent for immigration to Australia who is having office in India. Please do the needful. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Rule
    +918007222207

• BobinOz June 9, 2017, 9:17 pm | Link

I only recommend one migration agent, he works with me on this website, he is extremely good and he is, of course, MARA registered. I highly recommend him and, these days with everything done electronically, you do not need an agent located in your own country.

See my Visa Assessment Service

If you decide you do want to search for an agent in India, whatever you do, make sure they are genuinely MARA registered. When I say genuinely, I mean they have their own registration, they are not using another person’s registration number, that does happen quite a lot.

To find MARA registered migration agents anywhere, see my page about Migration agents.

• Chirag Thakkar May 25, 2017, 6:54 pm | Link

Hello Bob,
    I am a Graduate from Hotel Management background with an experience of 17 years in the same field. I will be migrating to Darwin under State Sponsorship with PR visa. is it possible to find a job as a Restaurant Manger easily in Darwin? Which areas in Darwin should i start looking for a job? I’ll be travelling with my family so is accommodation easily available? what would be the rent for a 2 Bedroom house and average expenditure in a month for a family of 4?

• BobinOz May 25, 2017, 8:25 pm | Link

Have a read of the comments on my page about Darwin, there’s quite a bit of talk about how easy/hard it is to find work. There is also talk about accommodation and its availability and on my page Cost of Buying or Renting a House in Australia you can look up rental prices and I have a whole section on the cost of living in Australia. My page The Cost of Living in Australia of Everything can help you work out your budget.

All the information you need is here, there are over 1400 pages on this website, have a look around

• imtiyaz ahmed May 16, 2017, 6:57 pm | Link

hi bob,

i’m heavy truck driver, and now i have to work in Australia, so plz tell me procedure and sponsor-er for me,

• Kev April 30, 2017, 6:51 pm | Link

I am a fitter and Turner with more than 4 years working experience and also a holder of a packaging technology diploma. how can I get a job in Australia.

• carolyn fleurat April 17, 2017, 4:54 am | Link

hi Bob I’m a qualified nurse in UK diploma at moment but hopefully topping up to degree this sept. my husband is a quality manager for an engineering company. we’re desperate to move to oz we met there 10 years ago now married with 3 kids and want a better life for them. from what I’ve read it’s only degree qualified nurses they take is this correct? have considered applying for visa on husbands skills but don’t want to not be able to nurse when we move. many thanks

• BobinOz April 18, 2017, 9:07 pm | Link

I’m afraid this is a question I cannot answer for you, only MARA registered migration agents can help with visa options and eligibility. For more information on that, see Would I Qualify?

• Sujan June 5, 2017, 5:11 am | Link

Hi we r in London now we r planing to move to Australia could u plz suggest in education and work and living we British citizens. My kids r in primary now.5 years and 3 years old really need good education information

• Mark June 5, 2017, 6:26 am | Link

You could do woth giving us some more info Australia a a big place and in fact 33 times the size of the UK Have you applied for a Visa yet That is your fist step and may be the deciding factor on where you have to live.

• Nawoe Nathan Kennedy March 9, 2017, 10:28 pm | Link

Hi Bob how can I come to Australia and do some local work like Housekeeper, storekeeper.

• BobinOz March 10, 2017, 8:47 pm | Link

Well, you would need a visa to do that, and they are not easy to get. See my page about Visas.

• Cleveland February 14, 2017, 12:24 pm | Link

I really want to move over there and work. I’m an American with an FAA issued ATP and want to find work as a pilot. I have no idea where to start.

• BobinOz February 14, 2017, 8:58 pm | Link

It is very complicated, but the best place to start is by trying to find out whether or not you would qualify for a visa to come here. My page about Visas will help you with that, especially the video.

All of the pages on my Migration Advice section will help you with this as well.

If you really don’t want to start reading all that kind of stuff, you can get my agent to look at your situation, my Visa Assessment Service page has the full details about how that can work.

Hope that helps, Bob

• Luchie February 10, 2017, 1:22 pm | Link

Hi, Bob

I am Luchie from Philippines, I have a long distance relationship with an Aussie for a year now who is planning to visit me here in phils and want also us to settle down soon in Mildura, Victoria. May I know what are the basic steps we should take first for me to be able to settle there if possible? Thanks!

• BobinOz February 10, 2017, 7:34 pm | Link

There are no basic steps, only complicated ones 🙂 I would speak to a MARA registered migration agent if I were you, see Migration agents.

• Kerry February 2, 2017, 7:31 pm | Link

I run a small online business (Just Rabbits Limited) and would like to set up an office in Australia as many of my customers live here and there’s research work I’d like to do in Australia and the South Pacific.

I have a friend living in Queensland who has said I can stay with her initially until I find accommodation of my own. (She and her husband has said they would give me rent free living in exchange for some web work they need doing – my skills are in web design and digital marketing).

My question is what would be my next logical steps to make this a reality?

I have an 8 year old boy that would need to go to school so I would like to know about schooling procedures too.

I have downloaded your ebook – thank you.

Love the site by the way, what a great idea, you’ve explained everything so well, it’s just difficult to know where exactly I need to start for the best though, hence my question.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards
    Kerry Greener

• BobinOz February 3, 2017, 4:11 pm | Link

Hi Kerry

Thanks, glad you like my website.

The next most logical step, probably the most important step of all, is to look to see if you might possibly be able to qualify for a visa allowing you to live and work here in Australia.

You can look into that on my page called Visas. It’s all quite complicated, and if you do find it overwhelming, it might be a good idea to enlist the services of a MARA registered migration agent.

For more information on that, see Migration agents..

If you do make it to Queensland, whatever you do, don’t bring rabbits with you. They are not allowed in this state, last time I looked the fine was $44,000 with up to 6 months in prison. See…

• Kerry Greener February 3, 2017, 7:17 pm | Link

Yes! I know about the rabbits, that’s why I’m going. I’ve been working on a project to change the laws and lots more research closer to the source is needed. I used to live in Port Vila, Vanuatu and have visited many Islands around the South Pacific with rabbits and none have a problem. The Queensland law is flawed in many ways and it needs to be changed. Perhaps coming clean about my intentions might not be a good idea on my Visa application.

Thanks so much for your reply, I appreciate the one-to-one guidance.

One more quick thing… If I am setting up a small business would my application procedure be the same and which state do you think might be best to apply to?

Thanks so much
        Kerry

P.S.
        Love the ebook by the way – very funny!
        Did you deliberately not include pics of the spiders and beasties lol!

• BobinOz February 5, 2017, 8:02 pm | Link

Well I suspect it isn’t something you need to shout about, if the fine is $44,000 and possibly six months in prison for bringing one rabbit in, who knows what they might want to do to someone with intentions of changing the law here so that ultimately, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of rabbits will be running around Queensland.

I think there is a very good reason they are banned here, they just do not mix well with our native wildlife and they breed like, well, rabbits. So good luck with your plans, but my money is on Queensland keeping the law as is.

As for you setting up a business when you get here, that wouldn’t affect the kind of visa you need to apply for in the first place, but it won’t ultimately change the procedure. You really need to speak to a MARA registered migration agent to find out the best option for you.

As for my book, it was 20 reasons why you should move to Australia, for most people our spiders and other critters are a reason to stay away. So yes, it was deliberate, but I do save all my articles about spiders, snakes and other killers for this website.

Good luck with your plans, Bob

• M January 28, 2017, 11:49 pm | Link

Hello,
    I am single mother of a 4 year old and have been granted 489 state sponsorship regional. I wanted to ask once i fly to Queensland how should i apply for jobs and his school 9-5. Also what regional place/area is better to stay given limited choices.
    Thank you.
    M

• Raymond McKay January 24, 2017, 10:44 pm | Link

I am currently a Class 2 Lorry driver and wondered if this would be good enough in Oz

Thanks Mate

Ray

• Raymond McKay January 24, 2017, 10:46 pm | Link

Sorry Bob,should of mentioned I am from London UK

If you can drive a truck in London you can drive a truck anywhere Lol

Ray

• BobinOz January 25, 2017, 4:34 pm | Link

Hi Ray

I’m afraid the answer is very complicated, so complicated that only MARA registered migration agents are legally allowed to assess people’s chances of putting in a successful application. For more on this, see Would I Qualify?

Also, on my page Getting a Job or a Sponsorship, you will find links to the jobs lists, might be worth you looking to see if truck driver is on any of them.

• Daniel January 23, 2017, 3:21 am | Link

I want to apply for 489 visas but I got 5.5 at ielts writing and 6.0 overall. Please some one tell me can I start the application ?

• BobinOz January 23, 2017, 7:00 pm | Link

Putting in a visa application is a very complicateds and only MARA registered migration agents are legally allowed to advise, see Would I Qualify?

You may also like to read my page about How to Pass IELTS.

• Mohamed gumaa January 3, 2017, 8:49 pm | Link

I’m sudanese and I study English in south africa then I have diploma and bachelor in IT then I would like to move to Australia as immigrant (asylum or easy way )and thanks

• BobinOz January 3, 2017, 10:23 pm | Link

There is no easy way, but you would need to speak to a MARA registered migration agent to find out if there is any way for you. See Would I Qualify?

• John Achiek De'Mabior Ajak December 29, 2016, 1:00 am | Link

i am a South Sudanese Dear Bob but what i need is to go to Australia and live a better life dear, can you show me the way forwards dear.
    reasons that make me to travel to Australia is to change the living standard that my grand Father, my father and my self including my child has been going through in this country of South Sudan Dear.
    please all i need is to live a better life
    Regards
    John Achiek De’Mabior Ajak

• BobinOz December 29, 2016, 9:54 pm | Link

You will find lots of advice and help here on the many pages I have on this website, but most important is that you will need a visa. Check out my Migration Advice page for more information about that.

• haroon November 24, 2016, 12:51 am | Link

Sir i have seven years experience as civil lab technician i want to work in australia please give me advice
    regards Haroon rashid from Pakistan

• Imran Malik November 20, 2016, 7:52 pm | Link

Can i apply for migration in field of Logistics. I have experience in the field of Logistics in Middle East.
    Thanks!

• Brisbane YE November 18, 2016, 12:03 am | Link

twin’s australia passport & Australian court verdict

• BobinOz November 18, 2016, 1:15 am | Link

Interesting comment, but what does it mean?

• TEJA October 18, 2016, 1:29 am | Link

HI can anyone tell me abt the job opportunites for mechanical masters in australia, right now i go tadmit in deakin univ for profesional masters in mech but bothering abt job opportunites in mech in asutralia later.

• Andy Booner October 12, 2016, 7:54 pm | Link

A company I deal with makes NEW Kitchen doors and drawer fronts to order AND they ship all over the country!!!!! Funnily enough they are probably the only supplier to almost 1/2 the smaller cabinet makers in the country, and wait for it, they operate out of a SHED in the middle of a sheep paddock…. I’m not kidding, I was driving past, lost on a a dirt road and saw empty 2 pack 20 litre paint drums in the driveway, something you don’t see every day, so I dropped in for a chat, as one does? I also noticed the house was about 1/4 the way through an extension and happened to mention to the owner (of the house and kitchen door painting and laminating business) that his house bricks were from an outer Eastern Suburb of Melbourne and were made from 1986 to about 1998 before the EPA closed the works due to the coal smoke, I also said I believed they still had bricks in the yard, he was surprised until I told him I had invented that particular brick style, late on a Friday afternoon over a beer with the production team trying to find something to ‘stick’ in the kiln next week….
    So I could possibly if you’re interested find their number if you still need kitchen doors? THey were very good quality 2 pack enamel…
    Andy

• Maricel Guitering October 11, 2016, 8:10 pm | Link

Please help me how to move in Australia…

• mohammad amin October 8, 2016, 5:22 am | Link

please help about how I can apply to migration to Australia

• mohammad amin October 8, 2016, 5:17 am | Link

I want advice how I can move to au

• khalil ahmed bhatti September 25, 2016, 4:20 pm | Link

salam dear can i move to australia on investment based, want to manage a farm house?

• Diana September 22, 2016, 7:53 am | Link

Hi Bob, I am Diana, I am currently working as a Nurse in New Zealand, I am considering to move to Australia. I just want to know which part of Australia is better to raise a family and easier to find a job for nurses like me. I love to be in a place where it is less crowded, not very busy. I also love beaches.Thank you very much.

• Michael Theron September 16, 2016, 8:44 pm | Link

I am hoping you could give me advice. I have completed my Masters in Information Systems Management through the University of Liverpool based in the UK. I did not do the bachelors degree as I had vendor qualifications and work experience as well as testimonials.
    After speaking to the agent, I will have enough points if I get 15 points for the education. However, the agent thinks that the way that Australia verifies the qualifications is that they want an underpinning Bachelors degree. How can I find out if my degree will be ok?

Regards
    Michael

• BobinOz September 19, 2016, 1:35 pm | Link

I do not give out this kind of advice, only MARA registered migration agents can do that. You need to trust your agent.

• yazachew September 8, 2016, 10:08 pm | Link

my name is yazachew alebachew i studied accounting and finance i have six year work experience but i am too interested to work Australia can help me please

with respect

• yazachew September 8, 2016, 10:01 pm | Link

i am too interested to work in department and back to home

• Patricia Porep September 8, 2016, 9:48 am | Link

I have just retired and am thinking about moving to Perth perhaps. I am an American. Since there are so many expats in Perth I thought it might be a good place for me. Can I rent a flat, and drive or ride share on $1474 per month US? All I need is one bedroom for me and my cat.

• BobinOz September 8, 2016, 9:34 pm | Link

No, I really don’t think you could, it’s just not enough money. I don’t think you could do what you want to do in Perth for anything less than $40,000-$50,000 AUD a year and you are a long way short of that.

Please see my page called The Cost of Living in Australia of Everything, it will help you work out your budget.

• ELIZABETH ACHIENG September 7, 2016, 4:54 pm | Link

hi bob? am looking a job in Australia and a sponsorship to study and work in Australia ,what should i do?

• Harsha Weerasekara September 4, 2016, 4:29 pm | Link

i love australiya beacus it’s peacefull country.

• ELIZABETH ACHIENG September 7, 2016, 4:47 pm | Link

i like Australia; because it is peaceful

• rainygeorge August 22, 2016, 8:06 pm | Link

My son is born and brought up in Dubai . From 2013 he is living in India He is working with a private company . He is planning to do masters in engineering in Australia. Does he need to have the health and police clearance certificate from Dubai ?. Police clearance certificate from previous 10 years is it mandatory for temporary student visa also ?

• OLABISI IBRAHIM August 11, 2016, 2:03 am | Link

Am a female from Nigeria. Please I study H.N.D. Chemical Engineering I need an Internships /Apprenticeships to further and gain work experience in my field of study.
    How can your Organization assist in getting me to acquire this needed experience in Australia?

• newal August 9, 2016, 4:59 pm | Link

I need live in australia I love australia for work

• kamal dangi August 9, 2016, 12:37 pm | Link

I’m very intrest going to austrial but I m any coversation don’t I have there fore I’m why do work mr

• lan August 2, 2016, 8:54 pm | Link

hie bob lm from Africa Zimbabwe looking for a job but l only have high school certificate are there that l can get a sponsored job who can pay for my travel and visa expenses to come to Australia

• BobinOz August 3, 2016, 7:45 pm | Link

Job sponsorships are generally offered only to people with skills and qualifications that are in shortage here, so I think you will find it difficult. For more information, see my page Getting a Job or a Sponsorship.

• Deo kumar July 6, 2016, 4:52 pm | Link

I am Deo Kumar from Bhutan, i did diploma in animal science past 6 years ago, presently i am working here in Bhutan under Agriculture & Forests Ministry as a Regulatory & Quarantine Inspector.
    Now i want to study if not work at Australia, what shall i do to get job at Australia, my back ground is Vet.

• ogunsakin ojo July 3, 2016, 9:25 am | Link

Bobinoz,am a Nigeria please I want study and work in Australia, what should I do