How to Get a Job As a Doctor in Australia

How to register to work as a doctor in Australia

australian-approved-doctorThis isn’t a question that I am qualified to answer, the process to become registered to work as a doctor in Australia is, from what I understand of it, very complex.

Just as with nurses, much depends on…

  • Your age.
  • Your qualifications and where you obtained them.
  • In some cases successful assessment of your skills.
  • Your ability to speak the English language.
  • And, no doubt, much more.

Who can work as a GP in Australia is governed by the Royal Australian College of GPs. They categorise GPs in to three groups. Category 1 and 2 doctors can generally get a job in Australia as a GP. Category 3 doctors (or those who can’t get categorised) will struggle to find work as there are sufficient Australian-trained doctors for those posts.

Category 1 doctors

Category 1 doctors are those with both a formal training certificate in Family Medicine plus membership of the appropriate Royal College (e.g. Royal College of GPs in the UK). Category 1 doctors most usually gained their qualifications from:

  • UK
  • Ireland
  • Canada
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore

Category 2 doctors

Category 2 doctors are those with one or other of the two above mentioned criteria for category 1 doctors. Category 2 doctors most usually gained their qualifications from:

  • Belgium
  • Denmark
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • South Africa
  • Sweden
  • USA

For the full details on these categorisations, please visit RACGP.

If you do not have a qualification from one of the above countries then you would need to apply to be recognised via the Standard Pathway through the AMC.

That’s all I know, and I’m sure you have many questions, like…

Doctors FAQFortunately I know where you can get those answers from, and all you need to do is click on that image and you will be taken to the FAQ page of the government’s website called DoctorConnect.

In fact, the government has two websites that you will find very useful:

How much will you get paid?

Typically, GPs earn around $240,000 in suburban areas. This can rise to $400,000 in more rural areas. You’ll be paid on a fee per service basis – that is each patient is charged for a doctor’s consultation. You get a percentage of this, varying from 50% to 65%, depending on employer and the region.

What is GP work in Australia like?

GP practice in Australia is very similar to the UK & Ireland in terms of clinical work. Practices are generally modern and have nursing support. Some have physiotherapy, pathology, ultrasound, CT and / or ECG too. Usually the practices have 6 to 10 doctors on site. Typically, they are open 12 hours a day, for 5 days per week and often weekends too. They can be situated as standalone premises or in shopping centres or next door to a pharmacy.


Please see my page about job sponsorships.

More useful links:

The following posts from my blog may be of interest.

Important: Please read before commenting…

And for those looking for professional assistance…

Visa Assessment Service
{ 437 comments… add one }
  • Asim Hassan Mehdi June 26, 2017, 12:09 am |

    hi.. i am dr asim hassan mehdi currently working at Ireland for last 2 years. my primary medical qualification is MBBS from Pakistan and then i got Irish medical council registration in Ireland and as i said working over here for last 2 years. Now i got diploma in pediatrics and child health UK. i have also done MRCP paeds ireland and MRCPCH UK. Is there any route for me to get registration with Australian medical council
    regards. your help is highly appreciated

    • BobinOz June 28, 2017, 8:03 pm |

      Asim and John, these are questions I can’t possibly answer, the whole process is very complicated, so I have no idea. I don’t even know what half of these letters stand for 🙂 Hopefully though the links included in the above article can help you both get to the bottom of it all. Good luck, Bob

  • Georgie May 9, 2017, 4:34 pm |

    There are great job opportunities in Queensland for international medical graduates (IMGs)

  • Nadeem Shah May 5, 2017, 11:04 pm |

    I passed MBBS from Pakistan in 1994 and MRCGP (INT) in 2016. I have an experience in General Practice for 22 years. I want to move to Australia. Can I get job there?

  • Hiba April 14, 2017, 3:21 pm |

    Hi , I’m an overseas Doctor,I did AMC part 1 and OET ,I have 10years experience as a GP ..can I find a job in Australia or I must do rcgp assessment the way I don’t have MRCGP degree.

  • Samual April 10, 2017, 6:11 pm |

    I need to know why below mentioned two category have very low number of invitations issued, are these challenging or what, pls quide as i want to apply on this.
    Medical Administrator – 134211
    Primary Health Organisation Manager – 134213

    • BobinOz April 12, 2017, 6:50 pm |

      The government decide on the numbers, so only they can answer that one with accuracy. My guess is that the numbers are based on the needs of this country in the job market.

  • Nikhil joshi March 1, 2017, 4:26 pm |

    Hello. I am doctor Nikhil joshi. I have done specialization in internal medicine from India. I wish to work in Australia. I am not getting a clear idea as to what i shall do. I read about the pathways leading to Australia but kinda got confused. I have also passed 2 steps of mrcp( awaiting paces)? Is mrcp going to help me?Or dnb medicine is good enough?? If I apply from India through specialist pathway, what are the chances of getting an application from Indian doctor getting accepted?? Waiting for your reply. I wish to work with your agency

    Sent from my iPhone
    Sent from my iPhone

  • Yaser Abdallah February 19, 2017, 3:00 pm |

    I am a neonatologist.
    Did my MB. Ch.B in Uganda. Mmed paediatrics in Uganda . Cert in neonatology South Africa. MPhil neonatology South Africa.

    What is the process for me to register and work in Australia?

  • ALI HADI February 5, 2017, 6:26 pm |

    Hey I am Irish doctor , I obtained my MBBS and CCT in poland, I am currently fully registered as consultant in the irish medical council, I am already working as a cardiology consultant for 3 years in ireland . Now I am planing to move to australia.

    can i move via specialist pathway registration ? Do I have to do more exams in australia ?

    thanks for your help in advance

  • Felix Sandberg January 31, 2017, 7:18 am |

    Hi I’m a doctor considering moving to Tasmania and specifically Hobart. Is it rural enough (considering the whole state is very rural) for me to be eligable for the “area of need” pathway? If not, how far from Hobart would I have to work to be eligable? Also, what would you estimate the average pay are for doctors in Hobart and it’s surroundings?

    • Emma January 31, 2017, 8:05 pm |

      Hi Felix, thanks for your message. Could you give me more information on your background and your qualifications so I can determine what your restrictions and potential pay would be? What type of doctor are you? You can e-mail me direct on Thanks

  • JOhn January 16, 2017, 12:08 pm |

    What a wonderful post and amazing to see the follow up on the comments thread years after the post was originally published. Australia needs more doctors and this is a great resource for those looking to move here and help out with our GP shortage.

  • Nur Mohamod Sayed January 9, 2017, 4:22 pm |

    I am from Bangladesh. I have passed MBBS and Fellowship in Surgery (FCPS). I am looking for a higher degree like MS/PhD with sponsorship or a Job in Australia. Is there any scope for me? Please reply.

  • Shafi Wahid January 9, 2017, 4:05 pm |

    1. Hy, i am a doctor of Bangladesh. I hv completed mbbs and Dlo in ent. Is ir eligible criteria to get a job or for gp in Australia? If not, what should i do to get job or gp in Australia?

    2. How can a bangladeshi doctor can do mph degree in australia by scholarship?

  • Marina December 16, 2016, 7:03 pm |

    If i am a specialist EU doctor, with registration in Ireland but not obtained in Ireland, can i go via specialist pathway registration,

    • Emma December 17, 2016, 12:15 am |

      Hi Marina, you may be able to but I would like to know more about your qualifications and experience – are you a GP? Could you send me an e-mail to Thanks

  • Nilesh December 12, 2016, 1:33 pm |

    I am doing md anasthesia in India
    I wish to move to australia after Completing this r there any chances to get fellow ship in australia? Pls reply

    • Emma December 12, 2016, 6:24 pm |

      Hi Nilsh, unfortunately the qualifications from India are not comparable for Australia so you would need to complete the AMC standard pathway .Good luck

  • Sukanta November 29, 2016, 1:47 pm |

    If an IMG passed PLAB exams and has 1 year housebandship in UK,is there any chance to get a job offfer in Australia (competent authority pathway).Who will get preference in getting a job offer in Australia…. AMC clinical passed and 1 year GP experiece in NON EU country or PLAB passed with 1 year housebandship training in UK.

    • Emma December 12, 2016, 6:26 pm |

      Hi Sukanta, you may be eligible for competent authority but I presume you are currently working as a Junior doctor? If you are eligible for competent authority it may be easier to find employment this way as it’s likely that less supervision is required. It really comes down to your level of experience and qualifications. To find employment as a junior doctor in Australia at the moment is quite competitive.

  • Angeline November 25, 2016, 1:24 am |

    Hi im a doctor from malaysia currently pursuing my masters in Psychiatry as well as the MRCPSYCH. i was wondering which pathway would be good to use after completing my specialization here to enable me to work as a psychiatrist there.

    • BobinOz November 25, 2016, 9:29 pm |

      I wish I could tell you Angeline, but it’s a very complicated process. The links I have in the above article will help you, but I’m afraid it’s just a case of clicking through them and reading the information to try and find out how best to proceed.

      Good luck, Bob

  • kiran nadiger November 21, 2016, 8:04 pm |

    Hi,I am an anesthesiologist from India wants to come to Australia under area of need specialist pathway.I am done with registration with AMC as well as ECFMG, but I am unable to find vacancies….so can you tell me the website or hospitals where I can directly contact.After I finished my MBBS(5.5yrs)worked as a medical officer in INDIAN ARMY FOR 5 YRS after that ,did 3 years MD in Anesthesiology ,so what are the chances for me to get through in Australia? thanks

    • BobinOz November 24, 2016, 8:16 pm |

      I don’t have anywhere I can point you specifically, but I would suggest you try to find a specialist recruitment company in the medical field. I’m afraid I couldn’t possibly tell you what your chances are of getting into Australia.

      I know I have not been overly helpful, but I’m afraid the job market here at the moment isn’t the best it has been. I do wish you luck though, Bob

  • Raj Kumar Pandey November 2, 2016, 8:29 pm |

    Hi Bob,
    I have Completed MBBS (5.5 Yrs) and MDGP (3 Years ) From Nepal with 7 years of Experience as GP in Nepal but don’t Have other documents except experience letter which is not enough for RACGP assessment.Is It possible to get job in Rural QLD (I am in Kingaroy,QLD with family having 489 visa) if I passed AMCMCQ and English test?Can you please guide me ?Thanks
    Raj Kumar

    • Emma November 3, 2016, 6:37 am |

      Hi Raj, from your brief description, you are eligible for the standard pathway through the AMC, you would need to continue down this route to get general registration to be able to find employment. You would be required to pass the MCQ test and find a practice who are able to provide the supervision and further training you may require before completing the PESCI clinical interview. Please see the amc website for further information Good luck

  • Sri October 7, 2016, 10:02 pm |

    Hi Bob,

    I have MBBS in Medicine from Ukraine and i am on a PR staying in Australia.
    Can i work in Australia after finishing my AMC part 1?
    How is the job market for IMG/AMC part 1?


    • Emma Cook October 11, 2016, 3:57 pm |

      Hi Sri, You will need to complete both AMC part 1 and 2 before you would be able to gain registration. You will need to find a practice / hospital who can support you through this process. Unfortunately I will unable to assist as we only work with doctors who are eligible for specialist registration. Good luck!

      • Junaid Hoosen October 17, 2016, 5:14 am |

        Please advise if Gp from South Africa can get registration to work .15 yrs in practice . MBChB in South Africa 1997 . Kind regards

        • Emma Cook October 17, 2016, 7:01 am |

          Hi Junaid, yes you will be able to get registration in Australia if you have a GP qualification – could you send your CV or more information directly to me at and I’ll be able to advise. Thanks

  • SHAMSUNISA September 25, 2016, 8:01 am |

    Hello Bob,Ive passed my MRCGP international in 2014 and recently appeared in IELTS (academic)got 7.5.kindly tell me if MRCGP holders are exempted from AMC or not.thanks

    • emma cook October 11, 2016, 4:05 pm |

      Hi Shamsunisa, with MRCGP Int you can apply directly to the RACGP for specialist registration (Cat3) You wouldn’t have to apply to the AMC via the standard pathway however you would be required to apply for verification of your documents. Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to assist as the practices we work with can only offer Cat1 or Cat2 Gps. Good luck!

  • Dr.Nishesh Mandal September 12, 2016, 2:35 pm |

    I have finished my MBBS from Nepal and would like to work and study further there but didn’t have perfect ideas to apply so please sujest me to get there easily…

    • BobinOz September 13, 2016, 12:11 am |

      Same answer as I’ve just given to Dr Sharma below, good luck, Bob

  • Dr Ankur Sharma September 6, 2016, 4:55 pm |

    I am a fully certified Pediatrician in India , MBBS MD Pediatrics,
    I have cleared amc mcq exam and english test,I seek a registrar level post in Pediatrics. PLease guide me and tell me what other options I have

    • BobinOz September 13, 2016, 12:08 am |

      As this article clearly states ‘If you do not have a qualification from one of the above countries then you would need to apply to be recognised via the Standard Pathway through the AMC.’

      If you wish to contact the AMC, it is linked above.

  • gopi August 21, 2016, 6:38 pm |

    Hello sir,im from india I have been working as a general duty medical officer since 4 years in emergency department in India. and im graduated medical degree from china. Can you please tell me how to approach it for the job in australia. i would be very grateful if you could give me some details on this. thank you

    • BobinOz August 21, 2016, 8:53 pm |

      I can’t help you personally, what you need to do is click on the useful links in the above article to investigate this for yourself. Good luck, Bob

  • AHMED NASR August 17, 2016, 12:51 am |

    I have Fellowship of the royal college of physicians and surgeons of glasgow in Ophthalmology..but all my training and experience was in Egypt..can i obtain a work permit?

    • Emma August 18, 2016, 6:22 am |

      Hi Ahmed, I won’t be able to help as I recruit GPs only. I suggest you get in touch with The College of Opthamologists to find out if your qualifications are comparable.

  • Dr. Elanthirayan August 11, 2016, 12:29 pm |

    Hi, I am a physician from SriLanka and currently living in Canada as an IMG fir give years. But I have LMCC registration in Canada as well as I have clinical experience for more than three years. Now I am looking for any opportunity to work as a physician either in Australia or UK or Ireland. Please advice! I will be appreciative If you could reply. Thanks

    • Emma August 11, 2016, 7:42 pm |

      Hi Dr Elanthirayan, to be eligible for work in Australia you would need to hold a certificate in family medicine from Canada. Do you have this? If not you would need to apply directly via the AMC Standard pathway. I can have a look at your CV if you want to send it over

    • Shajahan August 18, 2016, 2:00 am |

      Contact my watsaap number
      Number removed by Admin

      • BobinOz August 18, 2016, 7:52 pm |

        Hi Shajahan

        If you have any advice to offer, please do so in the comments online rather than trying to redirect people to contact you direct.

        Without knowing who you are, what you do or how you do it, I have no idea of knowing whether you are genuine or not. Unfortunately we live in a world where certain unscrupulous people offer jobs, visas and whatever it is people want in return for money and then they don’t deliver what they promise.

        I’m sure you understand, many thanks, Bob

  • Jacob June 29, 2016, 7:58 pm |

    Ive done my MBBS in India and currently pursuing PG Diploma in Family Medicine in CMC vellore, India. What is the means for me to become a GP in Australia. How do i go about it. Please help.

    • BobinOz June 29, 2016, 11:30 pm |

      I can’t help you personally with this process Jacob, I’m just not qualified to do that. But the information in the above article will point you in the right direction, you just need to click through those links and have a read.

    • Harinder July 14, 2016, 11:08 pm |

      We are looking to Sponser a doctor from India you can call us if interested. We can organise everything it takes around 2 years to complete all paperwork and you have to pass two exams one in India and another one in Australia

      • BobinOz July 15, 2016, 6:22 pm |

        I have removed your telephone number Harinder as you are using an anonymous email account and I have no way of verifying your credentials. Please contact me directly via my contact page (link in the footer of every page) to provide me with your company details.

        I would like to advise anybody looking for sponsorship that they should only deal with established companies who work in their chosen field. Also, be very wary of any job offer that seemed to easy to get, especially if it requires you to make a financial payment.

        Many thanks, Bob

  • Emma Cook May 25, 2016, 12:52 am |

    Hi, I’m adding my details here to see if I can be of any assistance to doctors wishing to relocate to Australia. I specifically recruit GPs to Australia so if you need any assistance please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

  • morteza namdar February 17, 2016, 6:59 am |

    hi-i am a neurologist from Iran,with 11 years of experience,i passed a fellowship in interventional neuroradiology in switzerland,i am fluent in english,is there a chance for me in austria.

    • BobinOz February 17, 2016, 4:40 pm |

      I don’t know personally, but by the sound of it it’s certainly worth you investigating this further. I think you need to be talking to a recruitment specialist in the medical field. Good luck, Bob

  • Graham Gourley January 4, 2016, 1:17 pm |

    Bob – I am currently recruiting Doctors from the UK and Ireland for most states in Oz. Anyone can contact me directly. Specifically seeking those with Membership or Fellowship of the RCGP or other appropriate colleges.

    • sarah senbeto February 15, 2016, 2:39 am |

      interested in surgical sho posts in australia

      • Graham Gourley February 18, 2016, 9:01 am |

        Are you UK trained Sarah? And do you have fellowship of one of the colleges? If so, it could make things easier. Graham

        • shabana May 27, 2016, 7:04 pm |

          I done with Mrcp UK and other fellowship from Pakistan
          Wants to.get GP job in Australia
          do I qualify for that


    • jazz February 17, 2016, 9:21 pm |

      hi how about doctors from Singapore with GP experience?

      • Graham Gourley February 18, 2016, 9:02 am |

        Jazz, it’s quite possible that you make be able to explore roles here. Best to send me your CV forst. Graham

        • jazz February 20, 2016, 7:25 pm |

          Thanks.I did read on this page that GPs from Singapore can get Jobs depending on the category set eg Cat 1,2,3. Do clarify. Thanks

    • Dr junaid hoosen February 19, 2016, 6:36 am |

      Good day
      How are you?
      Please advise if a South African qualification will suffice in someway to register and work in Australia.
      I am registered in Ireland as well .
      Presently in solo practice for 16 years, family practice,do aesthetic medicine, Botox, fillers,aviation Medicals, U.S. Immigration panel physician .
      Kind regards
      Dr Junaid Hoosen
      Johannesburg south africa

      • April February 21, 2016, 2:14 am |

        Fortunately you can work in Australia – it’s about a 12-18 month process with visas. Happy to help if you need advice

    • RICK February 23, 2016, 3:29 pm |

      A General Physician is required ASAP to take over an existing and well established private practice. We would like to speak with any doctors possessing FRACP,FRCS,MRCP. With years experience in the medical recruitment business, we will ensure that your application process is dealt with in a timely manner, adhering to the highest ethical and professional standards.

      Please contact us on REMOVED BY ADMIN; or apply below.

      • BobinOz February 23, 2016, 6:18 pm |

        Just to let my readers know that I have no idea who Rick is and as you can see his email is quite anonymous. The international telephone code used is from India. So I would like to warn anybody getting in touch with Rick to be very wary if he asks for any money in advance.

        Rick, if you would like to contact me direct via email, the link to my contact page is in my footer, and provide me with your credentials we can take it from there. If I don’t hear from you, I will delete your post.

        Cheers, Bob

        • BobinOz February 25, 2016, 4:18 pm |

          Rick did not get back to me to confirm his credentials, so I have removed his contact details. I suggest anybody who made note of those details before they were removed to take note of the advice I have given in my previous comment above.

          Many thanks, Bob

      • Kalyan Shekhda March 3, 2016, 1:58 am |

        I have done mrcp. Want to know whether is it valid in austrelia or not ?

        • BobinOz March 7, 2016, 4:56 pm |

          That isn’t a question I know the answer to. You should be able to find out more about it if you click through on the recommended links in the above article.

        • Yuzzul October 24, 2016, 5:46 pm |


          Having completed MRCP UK does help in terms of getting a job as a physician in Aussie. However it does not mean you can be exempted from sitting AMC exam or FRACP exam

  • uzaira December 28, 2015, 5:40 pm |

    I am M.B.B.S,freshly completed my degree..Finding a job..

  • wagma November 20, 2015, 7:12 pm |

    I am wagma I am first year trainee in obs and gynecology and my husband is second year trainee in cardiopulmonology we want to finish our specialisty in austrilia . Is it possible?

    • April February 21, 2016, 2:08 am |

      Possible but difficult. You would need to relocate to Australia, secure work, be awarded a training position, make an application for recognition of prior training between being accepted but PRIOR to commencing work and usually just 12 months is reduced from the information of the Ranzcog website. The above is for O&g but follows the same pathway in other specialities

  • djmcbell September 28, 2015, 5:56 pm |

    I wonder if this page will get a bit more interest soon, as changes to terms and conditions for NHS staff (specifically junior doctors) have apparently seen the General Medical Council receive over 1,600 requests for certificates required to work abroad in just three days (

    • BobinOz September 29, 2015, 9:22 pm |

      Gosh, looks like the great British doctor exodus is about to happen. We had some similar nonsense here in Queensland, the state government were trying to introduce restrictive contracts for the doctors, there was a massive revolt, I think the government backed down in the end.

      Maybe the UK government will see sense as well, it’s not a good idea to mistreat your doctors.

  • AWSP September 25, 2015, 11:59 pm |

    can i get a mail with , what docs need to work on australia? , im from europe and i will like to get on australia , im a nurse , registred on our ,NMC OMMAMR , any can tell me where to get started?
    thanks for

    • BobinOz September 27, 2015, 9:08 pm |

      You need to click on the links in the above article for more information.

  • Mayera September 19, 2015, 6:30 pm |

    I am studying medicine in New Zealand…I want to immgrant in Australia… Can it possible and how many changes for job

    • April February 21, 2016, 2:11 am |

      Hopefully you have had a reply – sadly almost impossible unless there was an extreme case of personal suffering such as a terminally ill family member (partners needs for work is not considered) – it’s hard but if you really want to give it a shot start pleading your cases with the university equivalent to where you are training.

  • nana September 15, 2015, 7:49 pm |

    Hi there,

    I am from Malaysia and have a MBBS degree from Manipal College,India. I have been practicing as a GP here and planning to take FRCAGP here in Malaysia. (we are able to take it from here). I know for a fact this would make it easy to apply for a job there,yes?. My question is what is the duration of contract be like for foreign doctor working as GP there?. Thank in advance.

  • Roland Digirolamo September 11, 2015, 2:46 pm |

    Well can you suggest something to apply for job.

  • hesham September 5, 2015, 7:02 pm |

    Hi I am a neurosurgeon with M D degree since 2002 from Egypt what are my chances of working in Australia

  • BobinOz August 13, 2015, 6:48 pm |

    Hi everybody

    Paul is no longer monitoring this page, I am currently on the search for a new doctor or recruitment specialists to come in here and help out. This could take a while to set up, but please keep checking back, it will happen at some point.

    Many thanks for your patience, Bob

  • Anjum August 12, 2015, 1:36 pm |

    Hi, I have passed my AMC MCQ Exam and IELTS. However I have also done my MRCGP(INT).
    I want to apply for a job through the Standard Pathway as going through the specialist pathway is a longer process. Is it possible to start work as a GP through the standard pathway and then while in Australia fulfill the requirements or the specialist pathway?

  • Hen August 12, 2015, 12:15 pm |

    I have 4 years experienced working as a PHO in rural general medicine and 1 year of GP with limited registration before . I Migrated to Canada but after 5 years here in Canada I cannot get a residency position. What is the chance of going back there with a LMCC certificate.


    Hen Wong

  • Dr.sarwat arif August 8, 2015, 8:32 pm |

    Dear paul..
    If mrcgp (south asia)passed then possibility to have job in Australia& also exemption from amc exam

  • Hongchin August 8, 2015, 12:41 pm |

    Hi I’m a doctor from Malaysia currently working in public health. I graduated from a Malaysia university. I have recently obtained my IMC registration and currently awaiting for a job as SHO in Ireland. I had no training from EU country and no postgraduate qualifications yet, but I’m really interested in GP training. I would like to know if :
    a. Am I eligible to sit for FRACGP? or MICGP?
    b. If I passed my MICGP, am I qualified to work in either Ireland or Australia?

  • bhaswati bhattacharyya August 2, 2015, 3:55 am |


  • dr rajesh pankhaniya August 1, 2015, 3:02 am |

    hi i passed md pediatrics from india and now i want to get job as a specialist(pediatrician).please provide me relevent information.thanks

  • BobinOz July 31, 2015, 7:44 pm |

    Hi everybody

    Paul is not around at the moment, but I do know he is not able to help you with your questions. He can only help GPs who’ve trained in the UK, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand or Singapore.

    I am currently looking at changing the information on this page, hopefully I will have it done within a month or so, so please do check back to see the updated information.

    Cheers, Bob

  • ZAHID ALI July 31, 2015, 6:35 am |

    I am an Ophthalmologist from India. My work skill level is top of the line in subspecialty of Cornea. Ihave passe stage A of FRCS Glasgow. How can I get in to Aus as ophthalmologists . What are the requirements

  • shaf July 25, 2015, 8:29 am |

    Greeting all,
    I have a MBBS in medicine from one of WHO recognized universities
    after that i have a master in public health from USA
    can i get job in Australia ? how u can help me
    looking forward to your response
    I am from Yemen

  • prince July 24, 2015, 8:01 pm |

    pl, what kind of job is available now in your respectful company

  • lily wagner July 22, 2015, 10:41 pm |

    Hi, I am a UK medical student and Kings College London about to go into my 4th year. I was wondering if you could tell me if it is possible for me to obtain my MBBS but not do any foundation training in the UK and instead do further training in Australia? I would like to work as a GP in Aus eventually. Thank you in advance for your response.

  • Dr. Rubayet July 21, 2015, 7:29 am |

    If I finished mrcp then do I have chance to have job at Australia?
    Is there any need of AMC then?

Leave a Comment

If your comment doesn’t get answered, find out why…..
FAQs and Comment Policy.