Current Available Job Sponsorships

I have three options to help you search for jobs with sponsorship in Australia.

Sponsored Jobs

The first option is a website that lists ONLY jobs in Australia with potential sponsorship. It’s a great setup, because it stops you from having to go through ALL the job listings looking specifically for sponsorships.

It is a subscription website, but at just $17 per month for the Basic Job Seeker option and $27 per month for Serious Job Seekers, it’s excellent value and a real time saver.

On the homepage, if you scroll down, you will be able to see live and up-to-date information showing you how many sponsored jobs are currently available for various industries.

Click here or on the banner below to go to homepage of the website. ..

sponsored-job-search

How to Find a Sponsored Job in Australia

The second option is The Find Sponsored Jobs in Australia ePackage which was created by Nadine Myers, who also runs the website mentioned above. It’s a fully comprehensive guide packed with tips and tricks to help you find that sponsored job down under. It’s also great for finding any job, whether you need sponsorship or not.

To find out more, visit:

Tips on finding a sponsored job

Finding an employer to sponsor you so that you can come and work here in Australia isn’t easy. The task is made even more difficult for those of you trying to apply for jobs from outside of Australia.

What not to do

• The biggest DO NOT tip I give anybody looking for sponsorship though is to not pay large fees in advance in return for the promise of a sponsored job, or any job in Australia.
  • The exception is if you are asked to pay your own visa application fee and a fee to a MARA registered migration agent to arrange your visa. You should only pay these fees after having received a written job offer. You should also get a written contract from the MARA agent explaining the exact costs and what they are for. There is more information about this below.

Please bear this advice in mind throughout the whole process as once you leave this website, you will be dealing directly with a recruitment company, a potential employer or maybe some other kind of agency.

This is a quite natural process in recruitment.

It is unlikely to happen, but if it does, be very wary of any organisation or company that asks you for a large upfront fee to secure a job, especially if the securing of that potential job seemed a little too easy. If you get offered a job after one short telephone conversation, be suspicious, very suspicious.

About sponsored jobs and the visa

The big difference between applying for a job in your own country and applying for a job sponsorship here in Australia is that you will, at some point, need to secure a visa that will allow you to work here.

Some jobs are offered where the employer is willing to sponsor you on a temporary work visa for an occupation that appears on one of the Short-term, Medium-term or Long-term Strategic Skills Lists. Whilst some employers might help you with some relocation expenses, it is quite rare that they will pay for everything and it is usually left to yourself to cover the cost of your visa.

So, at some point you will be expected to pay your portion of the migration costs and usually the recruitment company or your prospective employer will introduce you to their preferred migration agent.

Please DO make sure you are dealing with a MARA registered migration agent and that you get everything in writing, something they are obliged to do under their own Code of Conduct.

These are the kind of things you will probably want to know:

• A breakdown of the full costs of your visa, including agent fees
  • Exactly what your contribution will need to be for the whole process
  • What is being covered by your future employer and what isn’t
  • And precise details of the exact visa you will be applying for
  • I’m probably being over cautious with all these warnings, but the advice I’m giving here is for anybody searching for a sponsorship in Australia through any channel, not just this website.

If you are in any doubt, if any job offer you get from anyone anywhere makes you feel in any way suspicious, get a second opinion, preferably a legal one.

Finding jobs in Australia, sponsored or not

The third option, which is free, is to simply search for jobs yourself in Australia, whether you require sponsorship or not. The following page has many useful links to job search portals, and also will help you to find out how much you can expect to earn for your skill here in Australia. Please visit:

Important message about CVs, resumes and comments

If you are going to apply for jobs in Australia, do make sure you have a Resume/CV that is specifically tailored for the Australian market. Yes, it’s all done a little differently here, so it’s a good idea to fall in line to reduce the chances of your resume going straight in the bin.

If you want professional help with this, I recommend The Resume Centre:

The Resume Centre

Please DO NOT…

• Send me your CV or resume direct, as I have said, I’m not a recruiter. I do not store or keep CV’s as I have no way of referencing them for future employment opportunities.
  • Ask me to help you directly with your job search as many people have already done in the comments below. I cannot help anyone directly, I simply don’t work in this industry.
  • Ask me what your chances of getting a sponsorship or any kind of job in Australia, it’s simply an impossible question to answer.
  • I strongly advise you not to publicly post your contact details in any form in the comments below asking people to get in touch if they have a job for you. Expect, at the very least, to get spammed and at the very worst to have someone contact you directly and scam you for money in exchange for a non-existent job. You have been warned. Posting a comment on this website is NOT the correct way to try and find a job in Australia.

Those asking any of these questions will no longer get a response.

Good luck with your search for a job in Australia.

Important: Please read before asking questions about visas…
legal_notice

And for those looking for professional assistance…
vas_notice

Get an Assessment for an Australian Visa
  • Navneet Bhardwaj October 14, 2018, 3:49 am |

Sir,
    I am Navneet Bhardwaj a B.Com, MBA ( Mktg. & HRD) having 22 Years of enrich experience in the marketing of BUILDING MATERIAL INDUSTRY, particularly Channel Sales along with the logistics part too. .
    Currently working with a Indian MNC in the capacity of Regional Manager(Mktg.) at Bathinda(India) since 2017.

I know that whether myself can get PR & JOB in sincronisation with my experience before deoarture from INDIA.

Thanking You,
    Yours Sincerely,
    Navneet Bhardwaj
    [email protected]
    7889229311/9779044223

• ashell madzamba October 10, 2018, 2:04 am |

hello,lm ashell now 24 years olda, a graduate in diploma in science education (bio,chem,phy), is it possible to find a teaching job career in Australia and so how from zimbabwe.

• Koshik Mahajan September 22, 2018, 5:31 pm |

Dear Sir
    I am koshik from bangladesh.I have 7 years work experience in Software Development.
    I am trying to secure a Job in regional areas.I have completed my ACS recently and 6.5 IELTS Score in each band.
    I would be very happy if I manage a job in any rural/regional areas.
    Would you please give me advice.
    Koshik

• Josephat Sunguni August 31, 2018, 4:01 am |

I am a mechanical Fitter with 21 years of experience looking for a sponsored jobs to come to Australia.Please can you please assist

• Nyasha Nyatsine August 30, 2018, 10:43 pm |

dear sir or madam, my name is Nyasha l am a zimbabwean working in SouthAfrica as a care giver and a childminder. l am looking for sponsership to work in Austrilia, please help.l have good refferences

• Eric August 24, 2018, 4:45 am |

Hi! I am experienced Chef. I have done my Vetassess done and have recieve comercial cookery certificate 4, now i am looking for employers that can sponsor chefs.

• Blessings August 17, 2018, 6:23 pm |

Blessings Afia from Ghana 30 age
    Have 3years experience hotel house keeping

• jaun pelaez August 5, 2018, 6:43 am |

hhelo, I am 38 yeras old and I woul like to know your position about my age and the posibility of getting a sponsorship as a computer technician or 313199: ICT Support Technicians nec o 313112: ICT Customer Support Officer or 313111: Hardware Technician? i have plenty of experience.

• Syed fareed July 28, 2018, 10:20 pm |

I need a job urgently any kind off job but ligaley I’m from India but went to Saudi Arabia but same property problem in our home side so I return back to India so I wanna work in great country like Australia

• AHMED ABDUL HADI July 13, 2018, 12:58 am |

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am looking job in Australia for the future career. I have 20 years experience in live stock animal farming in dairy goat sheep & country chicken for the different departments. I am 53 years old and have Bachelor degree holder. I am offering my services for the position supervisor or any other position please. I have ability to do any kind of work in any field. I hope and believe you will consider my application as on my experience basis. Thanks allot Best Regards, AHMED ABDUL HADI [email protected] +91 9121548715

• AHMED ABDUL HADI July 13, 2018, 12:51 am |

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am looking job in Australia for the future career. I have 20 years experience in live stock animal farming in dairy goat sheep & country chicken for the different departments. I am 53 years old and have Bachelor degree holder. I am offering my services for the position supervisor or any other position please. I have ability to do any kind of work in any field. I hope and believe you will consider my application as on my experience basis. Thanks allot.

Best Regard

• Dobelo June 10, 2018, 9:18 am |

Good day ma’am and sir may I know if there are companies there in Australia who hire Filipino excavator operator with 1 year experience and have excavator operator certificate with valid passport who sponsor working holiday visa

• melissa kim dawson June 5, 2018, 6:50 pm |

I would like to know I have been a medical tuberculosis technician in the laboratories what do I need to do to get a sponsor for myself and my kids to immigrate need advise

• Henry musyoki June 5, 2018, 4:11 pm |

I am 8 years driver experience .is it possile for me to get a sponsored job in Australia
    call+254718093482or whatsup

• Henry Musyoki June 5, 2018, 4:03 pm |

I am driver with eight years of experience. can I get a spo sored job in Australia if yes what do I do?

• Amjad khan May 26, 2018, 6:50 am |

Respected Sir/madam,
    Allow to me introduce myself my name is Amjad khan Mubarak Khan.
    Presently I am working in Costa del sol hotel as senior pastry chef de partie ( hospitality industry food and beverage Department)
    I have 13 years experience in hospitality industry.
    I am looking job in Australia

Contact: +96555094480.
    Skype: amjadkhhan2929.

With regards,

Amjad khan.

• Darren Blake May 23, 2018, 7:45 am |

Hi Bob just a small point id like to run through, I have a guy ive been speaking to that runs a landscape gardening company and hes going to skype me in a week or so, if he was to offer me a job/sponser me I know I still have to go through the whole visa process and show my job offer etc, say i get the visa and sell my house but then he pulls out what would I do? Can I still go then find another job? Its a real worry. Ive mannaged to convince my wife to sell if we get a visa explaining what you said about being all in. We’re hoping to go on a 189 with her qualifications but ive been getting contacts in brisbane and really feel I could land a good job.

just a thought.

• BobinOz May 23, 2018, 9:16 pm |

Sorry Darren but this is actually one of those questions I can’t answer, you would need to speak to a MARA migration agent. What I do know though from my own MARA agent is that businesses who want to sponsor someone to come and work here do have to jump through quite a few hoops to do that. They have to meet certain criteria.

They also most usually have done this sort of thing before and have a MARA agent they use to organise the visa, with the employee normally footing the bill. I think you need to be asking this potential employer questions about this.

• Syed Basharat Hussain Shah May 21, 2018, 6:08 am |

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am looking job in Australia for the future career. I have 20 years experience in telecommunications for the different departments. I am 45 years old and have Bachelor degree holder. I am offering my services for the position supervisor or any other position please. I have ability to do any kind of work in any field. I hope and believe you will consider my application as on my experience basis. Thanks allot.

Best Regards,