Current Available Job Sponsorships

I have three options to help you search for jobs with sponsorship in Australia.

Sponsored Jobs

The first option is a website that lists ONLY jobs in Australia with potential sponsorship. It’s a great setup, because it stops you from having to go through ALL the job listings looking specifically for sponsorships.

It is a subscription website, but at just $10 per month for the Basic Job Seeker option and $20 per month for Serious Job Seekers, it’s excellent value and a real time saver.

On the homepage, if you scroll down, you will be able to see live and up-to-date information showing you how many sponsored jobs are currently available for various industries.

Click here or on the banner below to go to homepage of the website. ..

sponsored-job-search

How to Find a Sponsored Job in Australia

The second option is The Find Sponsored Jobs in Australia ePackage which was created by Nadine Myers, who also runs the website mentioned above. It’s a fully comprehensive guide packed with tips and tricks to help you find that sponsored job down under. It’s also great for finding any job, whether you need sponsorship or not.

To find out more, visit:

Tips on finding a sponsored job

Finding an employer to sponsor you so that you can come and work here in Australia isn’t easy. The task is made even more difficult for those of you trying to apply for jobs from outside of Australia.

What not to do

• The biggest DO NOT tip I give anybody looking for sponsorship though is to not pay large fees in advance in return for the promise of a sponsored job, or any job in Australia.
  • The exception is if you are asked to pay your own visa application fee and a fee to a MARA registered migration agent to arrange your visa. You should only pay these fees after having received a written job offer. You should also get a written contract from the MARA agent explaining the exact costs and what they are for. There is more information about this below.

Please bear this advice in mind throughout the whole process as once you leave this website, you will be dealing directly with a recruitment company, a potential employer or maybe some other kind of agency.

This is a quite natural process in recruitment.

It is unlikely to happen, but if it does, be very wary of any organisation or company that asks you for a large upfront fee to secure a job, especially if the securing of that potential job seemed a little too easy. If you get offered a job after one short telephone conversation, be suspicious, very suspicious.

About sponsored jobs and the visa

The big difference between applying for a job in your own country and applying for a job sponsorship here in Australia is that you will, at some point, need to secure a visa that will allow you to work here.

Some jobs are offered where the employer is willing to sponsor you on a temporary work visa for an occupation that appears on one of the Short-term, Medium-term or Long-term Strategic Skills Lists. Whilst some employers might help you with some relocation expenses, it is quite rare that they will pay for everything and it is usually left to yourself to cover the cost of your visa.

So, at some point you will be expected to pay your portion of the migration costs and usually the recruitment company or your prospective employer will introduce you to their preferred migration agent.

Please DO make sure you are dealing with a MARA registered migration agent and that you get everything in writing, something they are obliged to do under their own Code of Conduct.

These are the kind of things you will probably want to know:

• A breakdown of the full costs of your visa, including agent fees
  • Exactly what your contribution will need to be for the whole process
  • What is being covered by your future employer and what isn’t
  • And precise details of the exact visa you will be applying for
  • I’m probably being over cautious with all these warnings, but the advice I’m giving here is for anybody searching for a sponsorship in Australia through any channel, not just this website.

If you are in any doubt, if any job offer you get from anyone anywhere makes you feel in any way suspicious, get a second opinion, preferably a legal one.

Finding jobs in Australia, sponsored or not

The third option, which is free, is to simply search for jobs yourself in Australia, whether you require sponsorship or not. The following page has many useful links to job search portals, and also will help you to find out how much you can expect to earn for your skill here in Australia. Please visit:

Important message about CVs, resumes and comments

If you are going to apply for jobs in Australia, do make sure you have a Resume/CV that is specifically tailored for the Australian market. Yes, it’s all done a little differently here, so it’s a good idea to fall in line to reduce the chances of your resume going straight in the bin.

If you want professional help with this, I recommend The Resume Centre:

The Resume Centre

Please DO NOT…

• Send me your CV or resume direct, as I have said, I’m not a recruiter. I do not store or keep CV’s as I have no way of referencing them for future employment opportunities.
  • Ask me to help you directly with your job search as many people have already done in the comments below. I cannot help anyone directly, I simply don’t work in this industry.
  • Ask me what your chances of getting a sponsorship or any kind of job in Australia, it’s simply an impossible question to answer.
  • I strongly advise you not to publicly post your contact details in any form in the comments below asking people to get in touch if they have a job for you. Expect, at the very least, to get spammed and at the very worst to have someone contact you directly and scam you for money in exchange for a non-existent job. You have been warned. Posting a comment on this website is NOT the correct way to try and find a job in Australia.

Those asking any of these questions will no longer get a response.

Good luck with your search for a job in Australia.

Important: Please read before asking questions about visas…
legal_notice

And for those looking for professional assistance…
vas_notice

It's good to share...Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter5Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0
  • Bashar September 22, 2017, 3:40 am | Link

Hello, I am Bashar from Syria and I am trying to immigrate to Australia. I need a sponsor to do this , I work as a sales manager and have owned and managed a shop for 10 years, so can you help me finding a sponsor , and how can I contact you , for more details

• Wahab September 19, 2017, 6:10 am | Link

I do professional house painting jobs.. I have ten years experience in oil paintings, house decoration, room plastering and designs…any help to get a job in Australia? My contact +233240283147

• Cynthia Luther September 11, 2017, 4:18 am | Link

Hi, I am Cynthia from India and seek sponsorship for a Corporate Services Manager or Sales administration / Operations. I have 22 years of experience.

• melaia smith August 21, 2017, 9:49 am | Link

hi im mela. I am from Fiji and working as a nurse in Fiji for about 10 years now I am currently working at the psychiatric hospital now and am looking for a sponsored job for me to work there. Please help me

• suresh bharati August 17, 2017, 6:55 am | Link

This, is suresh from dubai .I, am looking for sponsorships for chef job in australia.well,write now i am working in U A E as a chef in five star brand.if ,there is any one who can help me that will be great .suresh regards 9710503327935

• Subash kumar August 17, 2017, 2:36 am | Link

Hi, My name is subash, am from India. Am having around 17 years experience in accounts, finance and taxation. I have applied for a PR from Australia. Is it easy to get a job in accounts, finance and taxation in Australia? Pls suggest.

• BobinOz August 18, 2017, 12:09 am | Link

No, it’s not easy to get any job in Australia at the moment, especially for new migrants. Have a look at my page Getting a Job or a Sponsorship for help and in particular check out the link towards the bottom of the article about getting jobs in 2015.

After you’ve read that article, check out the comments.

• Subash August 18, 2017, 3:37 am | Link

Hi Bob, thru with your article and comments…. thanks for sharing your views… as far as current job market is concerned, do you expect / see any changes 2018? Pls suggest.

• ANS August 19, 2017, 11:40 am | Link
  • Alicia Shawl August 16, 2017, 6:08 am | Link

Hello, I am from the USA and am interested in migrating to Australia on a 457 visa which appears to be the only option available to me. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and over 17 years of administrative and event planning experience. I have worked at the executive level in my roles and have worked at an international company for 11 of my professional career. I have also owned and operated my own childcare business prior to going out into the business arena. I would love to find a sponsorship, even a temporary one. Can anyone offer some guidance on how to secure a 457 visa sponsorship? I am more than happy to provide more information if needed. Thank you! ~ Alicia

• Antonio Gelasio August 13, 2017, 12:08 am | Link

HI MR. BOB, GOOD DAY TO YOU.

I AM ANTONIO PEDRO GELASIO FROM ANGOLA, I’M 36 YEARS OLD, I AM GRADUATE IN LAW, CURRENTLY I AM WORKING BY IBERGRUPO COMPANIES AS HR ASSISTANT AND LEGAL DISPUTES. I NEED A SPONSORSHIP AVAIABLE JOB. I AM VERY INTERESTED TO WORK IN YOUR COMPANY.

KINDLY REGARDS

• Antonio Gelasio August 12, 2017, 3:44 am | Link

Hi Sirs, good day to you.

I am Antonio Pedro Gelasio, l am from Angola. I am 36 years old. I am very interested to work in your company in Austrália occupting any vacancy at Administration or any similar position. I am graduate in Law. I have many experiences at Administrative position and Education

• Barbara August 11, 2017, 7:17 am | Link

Hi, It’s Barbara, I live in Australia , I need a sponsorship, I speak English and Italian, I am a quantity surveyor but I don’t have any experience.
    I am able to work in any section.
    Please, let me know if you are interested.

• Umesh August 12, 2017, 12:54 pm | Link

Send ur resume please on

Email address removed by Admin

• BobinOz August 12, 2017, 5:59 pm | Link

Barbara, and everybody else, may I remind you that it is not a good idea to send your resume/CV to complete strangers online. In these days, with identity theft rampant, it is giving away far too much personal information about yourself to someone you don’t know and cannot trace.

Anybody who posts an email address requesting people send their resume/CV will have it removed by admin, as has happened above.

May I also remind everyone it is not wise to leave your telephone number or email address in these comments either.

• teneng roland August 10, 2017, 9:23 pm | Link

I am Roland 22 yrs old, am a high school graduate I need a sponsor job in dubia please get back to me through my Watapp number +237664754849

• Dale August 8, 2017, 4:29 am | Link

Hi Bob.
    Just a quick note to say im thoroughly enjoying going through your site during research phase of our move…hopefully…to oz.
    You are truly appreciated for the type of info we are learning here.not just short articles….they actually have substance to them so thanks again.cant believe how some folks dont bother to read your parameters for comments.oh well horses..drinking….billabong.👍
    Dale ..future ozzy

• BobinOz August 8, 2017, 9:01 pm | Link

Thanks for the thumbs up Dale, glad to hear you’re enjoying some of my stuff. Good luck with your plans, hope to see you in Oz soon.

• Dwaraka September 17, 2017, 1:11 am | Link

Hi sir my name is mr. RACHUMALLA Dwarakanatha Reddy I am working in Singapore at store keeper 10 years pls kindly Can you help me I am working in Australia with any company sir because I am interested working in Australia in any company pls can you help me sir

• latoya royal July 30, 2017, 8:38 am | Link

My husband is a painter/ mason/driver and would like to work in Australia in one of these field which are available.

• Elmor July 18, 2017, 9:29 pm | Link

Good Day Sir.
    Im Elmor Viterbo male 46 yrs old Filipino. I work here in Rome Italy for almost 10 yrs as a caregiver.Im seeking another job in australia.Maybe in Hospital Nursing aide or in housekeeping. dep. Thank you very much sir.

• afnan July 16, 2017, 10:41 am | Link

hello i am afnan.
    i am from india .
    i am a nurse .
    i am 22years old..
    i would like to work in Australia .
    so contact me sponcer .
    +918866236383

• Fredy Supriyadi mr. July 15, 2017, 2:21 pm | Link

Hello,

my Name Fredy Supriyadi,
    I am 51 years Old
    I am as manager logistics for custom Clearance div. one of Air line Co. in Indonesia.
    i am very interest to work in Australia, as my basic experience in Logistic and Export/import custom clearance job.

could you inform me, how do i login to your web ?

Warm rgds
    Fredy S

• Ugwu Emmanuel July 24, 2017, 9:08 pm | Link

Good day I’m Ugwu Emmanuel.I’m a Nigerian.A plumber with diploma in mechanical engineering.7_8years experience in plumbing.how do I get job sponsor in Australia.thanks

• Nasoni July 14, 2017, 6:09 am | Link

i always wanted to join the Australian army force..but only think is worng I’m foreigner .
    and if i get a chance to work in Australia starting from below jobs i will take it..
    thanks

• saajan July 10, 2017, 4:31 pm | Link

hi i m 25 year old from nepal and I am looking for sponsorship employer, in Australia.
    my academic is b.sc.it and have 3 year work experience as IT officer . Responses will be greatly appreciated.

• joshua July 7, 2017, 2:03 am | Link

Am Joshua seek for a sponsorship in Australia or New zealand. Am IT support/system engineer/help desk analyst . I am an enthusiastic and high-achieving IT professional with a Higher National Diploma in Computer Science, I have exceptional technical and analytical skills, with over six years’ experience in information system support, Helpdesk support , security, network and server support.

In my previous roles I have performed installation and configuration of software and hardware, router and switch administration, and worked extensively with Windows and Active Directory also an service desk analyst . I have helped clients both on site and remotely, and have always demonstrated a keen ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot.

You will find me to be a positive, motivated and hard-working person who is keen to understand company needs and contribute. I have excellent communication skills that allow me to work effectively and positively with staff and external stakeholders. It will be a great pleasure if i can be considered for a position in your/any organization. will send my resume base your humble request .

Thanks,
    Josh.

• Ogundiran Olusegun Peter July 6, 2017, 7:37 am | Link

I’m Olusegu Peter, i read English Education, an also, i am a professional TILER so I need a sponsorer that can sponsor me to Australia.mail me on [email protected]

• Ogundiran Olusegun Peter July 6, 2017, 7:39 am | Link

Am from Nigeria

• esi July 5, 2017, 4:27 pm | Link

Hello
    Mr. Bob
    My name Esi from Iran, i’m 34 old yrs. old.
    I’m completed my B.Tech degree in Mechanical engg.
    And i have experience in CNC puching machine & also quality inspector.
    So i’m here to finding a sponsored who can sponsor me in australia companies as my qualification & experience behalf.
    can you help me??
    Further more, i have a IELTS certificate 6.
    With regards
    Esi.

• seid sherefedin July 1, 2017, 7:53 am | Link

Hi,I am Seid Sherefedin from Ethiopia. My position is Dat- insturement grouting machine operator. I have 8 year experience ,how can chance works in my position in Australia.please help me.

• Mossi Hamadou June 30, 2017, 8:27 pm | Link

Hello
    I am Mossi Hamadou. I have a varied and enriched experience in teaching, communication and child sponsorship. I am interested in working in this field if the opportunity is offered. i have a sound age of fifty. Engaged for quality in work and justice!
    Best,

• Joyal Joy June 29, 2017, 5:37 pm | Link

Hi Sir,
    I am Joyal Joy from India. I have around 4 months of experience in Software Testing (Manual ). I am looking for sponsors in Australia and also willing to do any suitable job Please help me.
    Thank you very much..
    [email protected]
    +91-8943027493

• Jordan Brent June 25, 2017, 8:38 pm | Link

Hello,I am Jordan Brent from United Kingdom seeking for a nanny for my son and if you are interested in the position kindly get back to me via my email address [email protected]

• Olalere June 23, 2017, 6:45 am | Link

My name is olalere from Nigeria .crop production by profession l need a sponsorship available job.hoping to hear from you.

• FILIPE JR MATA June 18, 2017, 12:29 pm | Link

Hi my name is Filipe Jr Mata. I am 49 years (coming to 50 years old this July). I am Filipino citizen born in Malaysia and currently employed as travel agency consultant. Been in this line for 32 years. Most of my job relate to tourism/airline/cruise etc. I am here to seek for open door opportunity in Australia in any opening job(direct hiring bases etc). My passion cover nature / cooking and into planting. I can be reach thru email [email protected] / [email protected] / my mobile +60199351779

• FILIPE JR MATA June 25, 2017, 9:23 pm | Link

Additional information – I am MALE person … and correction to my mobile number +60109351779 … kind regards/thank you.

• Vinay Dogra June 13, 2017, 6:19 pm | Link

I am a ” Hotel Management ” graduate from a premier institute in India and having 4 months Internship with Hayatt Regency. Looking for Jobs in Bakery or Kitchen ( Food Production ) with sponsorship.

• Jaypee Devero June 11, 2017, 7:23 pm | Link

Good day!
    Im seeking help to a Australian employer to sponsor me for Swine Technician job. Please send me updates and other help tips. I really appreciate help coming from you. Thank you.

• Rama June 9, 2017, 1:21 pm | Link

Hi Sir,
    I am Ramananda from India. I have around 10 years of experience IT (infra) Administration. and VMware. I am looking for sponsors in Australia. Please help me.
    Thank you very much..

• Manju June 27, 2017, 6:23 pm | Link

If u need job in Australia just mail to my id

• lourdes July 3, 2017, 4:44 pm | Link

Hi manju, do you know if a company who sponsors Analyst Programmer (Mainframe). I have 15 yrs experience and IELTS of 7. Will send more details if you advise your email add. Thanks!

• Kavya July 4, 2017, 4:15 am | Link

Hi Manju

Can you please tell me your maIL id

• Manju July 7, 2017, 6:37 pm | Link

Anybody need job in Australia in nursing or it just mail to email deleted by Admin

• BobinOz July 7, 2017, 7:55 pm | Link

Anybody who thinks all they need to do is send an email to Manju to get a job in nursing would be sadly mistaken. I’ve now deleted his email address, because it might well be a scam.

Jobs aren’t easy to come by here at the moment, even in nursing, so be warned.

• Ogundiran Olusegun Peter July 6, 2017, 7:41 am | Link

I am in need of job in Australia

• kalesh s June 7, 2017, 8:37 pm | Link

kalesh s
      sir i am kalesh,i have almost 9 years experience in hotel industry and i have 7 years experience in cafe coffee day as a cafe manager.i am looking for a sponsor visa.my contact no is 8848470925

• Arnold Melville Ejonte Ajesam June 6, 2017, 7:05 pm | Link

Hi, am 35 years old Cameronian with a lot on shoulder. I am the eldest in my family and both my parents are dead. Please I need help from you to secure a job. I am an advanced level certificate holder. I can work as a house cleaner, nanny, gardener, driver, security, sales personnel, secretary. Please help me and my siblings.
    My contacts: [email protected] : +237678489823, +237675466520

• Pradeep June 6, 2017, 4:42 am | Link

Hi…I,m From Sri Lanka…I,m searching hotel housekeeping job.i have a more than 18 years experience.expecting Supervisor or Assistant Manager.

Thanks,
    Pradeep

• prince sarpong June 1, 2017, 10:12 pm | Link

hi my name is prince and am from Ghana. Am seeking for a construction job as a scarfolder or helper in or the construction site and also is I can get a hotel job as a room attendan,t laundry or as porter am seeking this job from Australia, New Zealand with visa sponsorshipi can provide my own airtackit My E mail address:[email protected] com phone No +233_260_900_225

• abdulaziz May 27, 2017, 1:28 am | Link

My name is abduaziZ
    i have bsc in physics applied 8.year experiance. Want a sponcer in australia.

• Alisha May 24, 2017, 6:54 pm | Link

Hiii
    M alisha
    From India
    I m b.sc nurse nd has 2.6 yrs of experience…I want sponsor from Australia

• Arpit June 27, 2017, 6:13 pm | Link

If u ielts 7+then msg with all doumentsnor mail to me

• Uma June 27, 2017, 7:38 pm | Link

Can I get job sponsorship. Am an Indian Chartered Accountant with 8 yes of experience

• Arpit July 7, 2017, 6:43 pm | Link

If u have iltes results or trying just mail ur details I will try best of luck

• NAME August 15, 2017, 7:40 pm | Link

Arpit,
        Can you help me for a job in Australia
        I would like to express my interest in Banking and Finance back office operations job.I have completed my CFA, M.Com and PGDIFA. I am having three master degree’s.
        i have mail you my resume.
        Subodh Thakar
        +91-9601181898
        subodh.thakar1(Skype)
        subodh.thakar1 ( Skype

• Ansar May 24, 2017, 4:50 pm | Link

I am looking for sponsor job, summary of my professional career are as follows:

Professional Experience:
    – Executive Accountant (Oct-16 to ​June​
    -17)
    The Kontainer LLC, Dubai UAE
    – Accountant cum transport Office (Dec-13 to Sep-16)
    Arabtec Engineering Services LLC, Dubai, UAE
    – Accountant, Planning, Billing (2.5 years in Pakistan)

Professional and Academic Qualification
    Professional
    – ACCA Member (ACCA, UK)
    – CA member (UAECA, UAE)
    – PIPFA member (ICAP, Pak)

Academic
    – MBA Finance
    – B.Com

Regards:
    Ansar
    [email protected]

• nitin May 24, 2017, 5:16 am | Link

I am nitin from india I have done b.scschool in hotel management.
    having an experience of 3.9 years I’m f&bservice, looking for a sponsor from Australia.
    please help me in this matter.
    thanks&Regards
    nitin

• Awofeso Omosanya Ganiu May 22, 2017, 11:16 pm | Link

Hi,I am a certified electrician/overhead linesman here in Nigeria,I’m looking sponsorship visa to australia.I don’t know if you have any idea on how I can get one.
    My [email protected]

with regards

• Priyan kandari May 21, 2017, 10:18 pm | Link

Hello
    Mr. Bob
    My name priyank from India, i’m 23 old yrs. old.
    I’m completed my B.Tech degree in Mechanical engg.
    And i have experience in CNC puching machine & also quality inspector.

With regards
    Priyank.

• sunita kumari May 19, 2017, 2:22 am | Link

Hii I m sunita I m I.T student my study diploma in computing level 7 my gud experince and gud skill I m full drive licence newzeland plz I want move to austrelia plz u help me In I.T job I belive u and ur company plz help me
    Regard
    Sunita

• yussuf May 19, 2017, 5:54 pm | Link

U will help me in will come to new Zealand. . Email [email protected].
      Mobile with whatsaap +917305707102

• Harpreet May 19, 2017, 1:56 am | Link

I need job I had 12 and computer diploma

• Gurvinder Singh May 14, 2017, 6:52 pm | Link

Need a sponsor. I am doing job in HDFC Bank

• RASEL May 11, 2017, 6:03 am | Link

iam good workers. I dow working all construction, mason, tails mason, carpenter, steel picture, plaster, cleaner, office boy & security.

• Roobel May 4, 2017, 9:05 pm | Link

Hi Bob, I am from India and my Visa is under process in DIBP under 190 (State sponsorship SA, Vetasses Skill Assessment Positive, IELTS Proficient English). My wife accompanying me has Competent English (IELTS) and Skill Assessment Positive by Vetasses. However she doesnot have the minimum 60 point score. Can she apply for jobs in Adelaide, once she lands up with me in Adelaide.

• Roobel May 4, 2017, 9:55 pm | Link

Little correction in this one – I have received invitation to apply under Nominated (Subclass
      e190) (Permanent) visa, which I already have done so.

• BobinOz May 5, 2017, 8:11 pm | Link

You need to check the specific terms of your visa, you can do that on the government’s website. If you watch the video on my page about Visas it will show you how to do that.

You need to look for the section called something like ‘what this visa allows you to do’.

Some visa types allow spouses to work here irrespective of their points total, but you need to check that your visa type will allow this to happen. Good luck, Bob

• kiran August 9, 2017, 4:58 pm | Link

fro where u r getting ur visa processed any agency.can u provide agency details i am also searching

• Ramandeep kaur April 29, 2017, 9:21 pm | Link

Need a sponsor… I completed my MBA

• Muhammad Imran April 26, 2017, 4:57 am | Link

i have done bachelors in mass communication in 2015 since then i am finding a sponsored job visa i have send you my resume please read it and tell me how i can get sponsored job visa??

• Vanessa Kagodora April 26, 2017, 2:54 am | Link

I am a 22year old lady from Zimbabwe and I am looking for sponsorship employer, in Australia, for any post they deem fit whilst i pursue an undergraduate degree. Responses will be greatly appreciated.

• Ajay pillai April 24, 2017, 6:28 am | Link

Need a sponsorship avalaible job
    myself Ajay from india

• mariganesh April 24, 2017, 8:36 pm | Link

Thanking u

• mariganesh April 24, 2017, 8:41 pm | Link

[email protected] u r mail id send me sir my passport & resume forward thanks

• mariganesh April 21, 2017, 5:28 am | Link

How we can find a Job in Australia, because we are need sponsor for it. I mean a user from Australian company, restaurant, hotel or others.
    please share some information.i am complete in higher secondary my family poor , India citizen, Tamilnadu state, Chennai city thanks