If you are looking to move to Australia, those two pages as well as the pages that are linked from them will help you a great deal.
Even with all this help though, the process is still quite daunting to navigate through. For that reason, many people want to ask me to help them directly; I simply cannot do that. Only MARA registered migration agents are able to assist people in this process and advise on visa options, so it would be illegal if I were to try and answer these kinds of questions.
For the full explanation, please see:
Here are some more FAQs:
- How can I find a job sponsorship?
- How do I get a visa and which visa should I apply for?
- Can you help me get a visa?
- Can you recommend a MARA registered migration agent?
- I am a nurse, doctor or dentist, how can I work in Australia?
- How does Expression of Interest work?
- What does everything cost in Australia?
- How much money do I need to live comfortably in Australia?
- How much money will I earn in Australia?
- How much does it cost to move to Australia?
- How much will it cost to buy or rent somewhere to live?
- Which is the best city for me?
- What can you tell me about the Working Holiday Visa (WHV)?
I try to answer as many comments as I can personally, but it has become impossible for me to respond to each one individually. If you have asked one of the above questions and not had a response, it is almost certainly because your question has been asked and answered many times before in the comments of one of the above linked pages.
Anybody asking questions about their personal situation in respect of visa options or eligibility to lodge will not be answered at all.
Please take the time to read the comments and answers on these pages to find the information you need.