Contact Me

Further down the page, you’ll see how and when to contact me in private, but first…

How to ask BobinOz a question:

The only way to contact me about anything to do with life in Australia, or moving to Australia, is by making a comment on my website under a relevant post or page. Here’s how…

  1. Visit my page called Migration Advice. Not yet! Read on…
  2. Read through the list of questions and click on the most relevant link.
  3. Read the information on that page and the comments that follow it to see if it answers your question.
  4. Each of these pages has a list of “More useful links” which lead to further information on the same subject; you may like to read those pages too.
  5. If your question isn’t answered, ask it as a comment at the foot of the most relevant page you found.

I do try to answer all comments personally, but some I am just not able to answer. By asking your question as a comment online, there is a very good chance that someone else will answer when I can’t.

So asking your question as a comment is better for you too.

Now you’re ready. To ask a question about life in Australia or moving to Australia, start here – Migration Advice

If you need to contact me in private.

Also, please, don’t email me if you want to write a ‘Guest Post‘ on this website. I simply don’t accept those.

As you can see, that doesn’t leave too many reasons why you should send me a private email, but giving me feedback, wanting to advertise, or wanting to do an interview with me (don’t laugh, people have) or even complaining would be good reasons, then please do use the following email address:

If I don’t reply, it’s probably because you either did not read or you ignored the above information.

E-mail response times.

I try to respond to all e-mails personally within 48 hours, unless, of course, they should have been asked as a comment. You did read the information above, didn’t you?

I thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.


Visa Assessment Service