Confirmation Required

You’re Almost Done –

Activate Your Subscription!

You’ve just been sent an email that contains a confirm link.

In order to activate your subscription, check your email and click on the link in that email. You will not be able to download your product until you click that link to activate it.

If you don’t see that email in your inbox shortly, check your spam, junk or bulk folders, the message will almost certainly be in there.

You are looking for a message that will say something like “Response required, please confirm your subscription” or simply “Confirm your subscription…” Followed by some additional text.

Here’s a video to explain that…

[S3VIDEO file=’bob_blog_confirmation.mp4′ autoplay=’true’ buffer=’5′ displaymode=’overlay’ clicktoplay=’Confirmation‘]

Hotmail Users and Others……..

If you don’t receive my e-book or get to the link to download page you require:

About 90% of those who subscribe but fail to confirm their subscription on BobinOz use Hotmail.

To get my free e-book, you will first receive a confirmation email with a link in it which you must click on. When you do that, you will be taken directly to the download page for the e-book.

But many people, especially Hotmail users, never see that confirmation email because it goes into their “junk” or “spam” folder.

This confirmation email is sent almost immediately, usually within a minute or two. You should certainly receive it within 10-15 minutes. If you don’t see it in your inbox, please check your other folders, whether you are a Hotmail user or not.

If you still can’t find anything, please shoot me in the mail using my “Contact Me” page. I will personally make sure you get your free e-book.

Many thanks.

Bob

• zeeshan June 20, 2013, 10:02 pm |

Hi there! How are you? I’m Zeeshan From Pak. and I done stenographer course and I got Graduation. I want that base of Job in Australia. I believe that a sponsored work visa is the best way forward. and I have a big dream to go Australia. so how i will get Job their. and How I get Visa.

• Brandon Johnson June 12, 2013, 2:01 pm |

hey there ,im from canada , what sort of visa do you think i need ?, i would like to become a permanent resident eventually , all i have is a highschool diploma and canadian oilfield skill tickets , so i dont think i would qualify for a sponsored job

• BobinOz June 12, 2013, 2:49 pm |

I couldn’t tell you which visa to apply for Brandon, there are over 130 available for all different kinds of situations. My MARA agent could help you though, you would have to provide him with your full details and he will provide you with all of your options, assuming you have any. Check out my Visa Assessment Service.

• James June 12, 2013, 10:35 am |

Hi Bob. I have one reason why I want to come to Australia, I recently got engaged to my fiancé and we have researched the many avenues of us being together. we believe that a sponsored work visa is the best way forward. we intend on getting married sooner rather than later, but I would like to be in a position where I can work and earn from the word go, so any help from yourself would be superb!! im really pleased I found your website and hope to hear from you soon 🙂

• BobinOz June 12, 2013, 2:42 pm |

Not sure what help you want though James, do you mean to get a job here? That’s not something I can help you with personally, but there are some tips on my page Getting a Job or a Sponsorship.

• James July 25, 2013, 4:55 am |

Just to keep you updated, My fiance and I have decided a PMV is the best way forward, All being well should be in Oz by February next year, thanks for all the advice pages on your website 🙂

• BobinOz July 26, 2013, 12:16 am |

Is your fiance an Australian citizen then? I didn’t realise that I read your first comment. Good luck!

• AUSTINE June 11, 2013, 8:34 am |

How do i get an invitation to play football in AUSTRALIA

• BobinOz June 11, 2013, 7:35 pm |

You can have a game with us if you like, we play five aside on Thursday evenings. See, look how easy that was 🙂 Anything else you want?

• Mc Cloud Tara May 25, 2013, 2:00 am |

Hello Bob,

Brilliant site! I’ve been looking for one exactly like it..gives all the information and quite funny!:) At the moment I’m trying to get my working holiday visa ( currently living in Belgium) and hope to make it over there soon (preferably in November..). I have seen some tips on your site that I’ll use for sure..”Sligtly” nervous about the whole process because I know you can’t get a permanent residency that easily over there ( especially if you don’t have a bachelor or masters degree of some sort..) but keeping my fingers crossed!

Anyways it’s been a pleasure reading your site..i’m sure I’ll be logging on more than once the next couple of months..:)

greeting!

Tara

• BobinOz May 27, 2013, 6:14 pm |

Hi Tara

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear you have been enjoying my website.

I hope you get your Working Holiday Visa through okay, I think it’s a great way to come to Australia to find out what it’s really like to live here and don’t forget, if you do three months work in agriculture or construction you can turn those 12 months into 24.

Have fun!

Bob

• Mc Cloud Tara May 27, 2013, 9:24 pm |

exactly what I was thinking..I think/hope it will be the expierence of a life time! Thanks again for the tips:). Think I might even take a trip to Brisbane..just found out yesterday that they have a great zoo down there..Don’t want to miss out on that:)

greetings

Tara

• BobinOz May 28, 2013, 7:28 pm |

If you are talking about Australia Zoo, as in the one started by Steve Irwin, then yes, do not miss it. It’s the best zoo I have ever been to.

• osman May 15, 2013, 4:48 pm |

i want to get a student visa

• BobinOz May 15, 2013, 5:24 pm |

Osman, did you click the link in the email and get to the page to download the form?

• Renu May 14, 2013, 11:15 pm |

My visiting visa got rejected last week. The reason given is
    ” As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the
    Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of
    a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600″
    They says, I had no sufficient fund in my account
    And there is no proof to show our relationship as wife and husband.
    And it also says ” Furthermore, you have not provided a compelling and compassionate reason to request for a 12 months stay period in Australia. Visitor
    visa is designed for people to travel to Australia for short duration
    for tourism or to meet their family or friends.
    Considering the information at hand, I am not satisfied that your
    circumstances induce a genuine visit.”
    I am 43 years old female. My husband I a citizen of Australia now. Which of the following is the best way to reach him immediately.
    1 apply again for visiting visa for three months
    2. Apply for students visa
    3. Apply for spouse visa.

• BobinOz May 15, 2013, 12:40 am |

I don’t know what would be best for you, you really need to be speaking to a MARA registered migration agent. If you want my guy to look at this for you, then I suggest you consider purchasing a Visa Assessment Service.

That will give you the correct way to proceed for sure.

Bob

• irfan ahmad bhat May 6, 2013, 1:31 am |

i want working in australia.

• INOKE CAKITAKI April 18, 2013, 11:29 am |

DEAR SIR/MADDAM,
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT YOU SIR CAN HELP ME GET TO AUSTRALIA AND FIND ME A JOB LIKE ANY DIRTY JOB THAT FIT ME IN.
    HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

• Mr. Peter G. Gweh April 3, 2013, 11:19 pm |

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a Liberian who presently living in Monrovia, Liberia and really want to live in
    Australia but I do not know the process of getting there because here in Liberia,
    things are so hard most especially on the line of getting job.
    In this light sir/madam, I am kindly appealing to your noble office to help me make my
    life easier for me and my family. This my prayers sir/madam.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    May god bless you.
    Thanks,
    Mr.Peter G. Gweh

• BobinOz April 4, 2013, 9:36 pm |

Hi Peter

Australia is not an easy country to get into, and unfortunately I do not give out the visas. They come from the Australian government, you can read about how that works on my page about Visas.

Good luck!

Bob

• jon March 28, 2013, 3:42 am |

you rock mate

• kimuli ismail March 22, 2013, 1:33 am |

Hey guys my name is kimuli ismail..a.k.a Kim…..i dont know any of you guys but to be real am located in africa and from ugand,……..am looking forward to get a job i dont care where and what job it is cause am desperate….and things are tough on my sidebut i need to move on with my life….anyone who wants to help can find me on my email,..kimuli.ismail@yahoo.com for more information about me…….I NEED HELP…Thnxs if yo reading this….

• Brandon Johnson March 14, 2013, 7:49 am |

hello there , im from canada and thinking about moving to australia , can anybody tell me where in australia the oil field jobs are , where they drill for oil and natural gas , and which towns are near etc

• BobinOz March 15, 2013, 1:12 pm |

Try Gladstone, Queensland.

• Dean Bodenstein March 3, 2013, 12:38 am |

Hi Bob, my name is Dean Bodenstein.
    Im 32 years of age and im qualifying as a skilled plumber in south africa.

My wife and are seeking immigration info on what we need to do to make our Australian dream a reality.

hoping to hear from you asap.
    Kind regards,
    Dean bodenstein.

• ste February 23, 2013, 9:14 am |

hey Bob,

Firstly may i say fantastic site well done..

Just a quick question , we (the family) are planning the move to Oz,
    i am in process of applying for visa and sent the usual CV to most of the country, i ve now ben offered a sponsorship by a company, so my question is the sponsorship route the way to go and how much would it benefit me or the company in any way, sorry if it seems like a stupid question as i have scoured the internet and keep going round in circ,

hope some one can put some light on it for me

Cheers all

ste

• Ajay shankar kumar February 18, 2013, 4:14 am |

hi,
    I want to employ in Australia. I have more than 2 yr experience in investment casting company. I have passed national institute of foundry and forge technology.passed b.tech In manufacturing engineer.
    kindly help me as soon as possible.
    with Regards
    Ajay Shankar Kumar

• M Amal Senith Perera January 26, 2013, 7:53 pm |

I want to employ in Australia. Presently I am working as an electrical technician in a power generation plant. Supplying power to the gas company in Malaysia also I have more than 10 years experience in power generation field in gas & diesel heavy engine. My educational back ground is passed National certificate in technology electrical & electronic Engineering, passed diploma in electronic, C&G London electronic technology & passed marine electrical officer
    Please help me waiting for your reply

• selamu kalore January 20, 2013, 2:51 am |

HI Bob
    Bob I Have three yea expanse in pharmacy I want to employ in Australia so you help me.

• henok gebru meangesha January 1, 2013, 2:00 am |

hiiiiiiiiiiiii bobin

• MOHAMED November 27, 2012, 1:28 pm |

hey im from tunisia and i whant go to australia for work bat whe not have lambasad her in tunisia what i mest do can u help me

• Alex October 20, 2012, 1:44 pm |

I’m so pleased to find your website. Actually I started to goggling about “How to live in Australia”, “Cost of living in Australia”, “Find a job in Australia”, and not too sure somehow it leads me to your website, which is really great and show a whole package of Australia’s information.

I’ve just got your e-book. The step to download it is quite simple and easy. Just put down my Gmail account and in a few minutes check new emails in my Gmail, open confirmation email, then it brings me to “Woop Woop” page lol. Getting confuse for a while, then suddenly got new email on my Gmail again and found a link to download your e-book (PDF Format). Many thanks for sharing your e-book Bob.

I’m planning to live in Australia, hopefully by reading your e-book and website could give me comprehend understanding about Australia and help to choose which city suits me the most.

Alright, starting with your e-book, and visas section and sponsorship and job offer. I’m really excited. I Hope to see you soon there. Keep In touch Bob.

Cheers,
    Alex

• BobinOz October 22, 2012, 7:33 pm |

I hope to see you here soon Alex too! And thanks for swinging by to tell me about your visit to “Woop Woop”, that’s actually not supposed to happen. I’ve fixed it now though, but glad you got the book all the same.

Good luck!

Bob

• johny jweinat September 26, 2012, 7:47 am |

hi , we are Jordanian family , iam 30 years old , my sister 26 old , my mom 56 years old, we are trying to go live in Australia , how we can go live there in Australia –

• Amandeep Singh September 17, 2012, 4:10 am |

Hello Sir,
    my quation is i’m already in australia last 3 years as a student but i’m still not getting PR, please let me know what i should be do now.

• HAIDAR MUSTAFA July 22, 2012, 2:30 pm |

iam sudanese looking for student visa to inter aust i need to find aquick way to do that fast ASAP

• yolanda July 4, 2012, 2:31 am |

I love your website. These are my questions,I’m australian or still think I am, I know I have to proof my citizenship filling in the appropriate form as I have lived out of Australia for more than 28 years,as I married a spanish and came to live in Spain, now my idea is to go back to Australia but I’m now 49. What possibilites do I have of finding a job?, I don’t care in what as long as I can live there with it. And what possibilities could my hubbie have being 56 and doesn’t speak english. Thanks a lot.

• BobinOz July 5, 2012, 9:32 pm |

Hi yolanda

I couldn’t possibly tell you what your chances are of getting a job here in Australia, even if you had told me what your skills were, it’s something I just couldn’t guess at.

But I would suggest reading my page about Getting a Job or a Sponsorship and checking out the links to the online employment websites to see the numbers of vacancies available for the kind of things you can do.

I think your husband would find it very tough to get work if he can’t speak English, but again, maybe not, depends what his skills are. Good luck!

• marie gray July 3, 2012, 6:09 am |

hi
    we have been to melbourne twice in the last 3 years as i have a aunty and 2 cousins born and living in Oz, my concern is that every time a take the visa assement it says that i have only 65 points, (not enough) we are both 45 and i have been in my current role for over 4 years and worked in Banking for 21 years my husband is a communications officer. with over 27 years experiance we was born and bread in the uk and have a 16 year old son who is looking for apprentaship (electric or plumming) is there any thing we can do to get mopre point as we only want to go over for about 2 years a first to see if we could adapt, also my cousins said that he couls and would sponser us( do you know how much money he needs to sponser us?)
    please advise

many thanks

• BobinOz July 3, 2012, 6:57 pm |

With the current points system, 65 points is enough, so I’m not really sure why you say it isn’t. Maybe you should take a look at my Visa Assessment Service, it’s not done by me, but by a professional MARA registered migration agent.

I highly recommend him, it’s not free, but it will answer all your questions and one assessment will cover the whole family.

Good luck!

• susan June 24, 2012, 10:10 pm |

Hi bob ,

Am a Chartered Accountant from India. My husband also a chartered accountant. we wish to migrate to Australia. What is scope of getting good jobs for accounts professionals .

• HYACINTH OKORO June 9, 2012, 6:08 pm |

SIR,
    I,LL BE VERY MUCH TO GET A SPONSORE ON MY DESIRE TO WORK AND LVE IN AUSTRALA .I,LL BE VERY MUCH HAPPY TO BE RECEVING INFO ON MY EMAIL OVER IT .SPECALLY I NEED TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT YOUR SKILLED TYPE OF SPONSORSHIP AND THE VISA THIERABOUT.

• Jamie May 20, 2012, 10:39 am |

Had a look around your site and Reading your ebook .. Good Stuff … I’m currently a Canadian who now has his OWN ressons to move to Australia .. I JUST got engaged to a LOVELY girl from Sydney!!! So We’ve started looking up options of Me moving from Canada to Australia and I came across your Youtube vid and thought why not? Alittle more can’t help, now can it? (Especially for some one who’s never BEEN to Australia). I Hear there is a demand for Skilled Labor down there .. Any Advice you think you could Add?

• BobinOz May 21, 2012, 9:42 pm |

Glad you found my website Jamie and that you’ve enjoyed what you’ve read so far. This site is full of advice, not sure what you want me to add. But yes, there is a skills shortage in certain areas, check out my page about Getting a Job or a Sponsorship, you might find some useful information there.

• Jason Loughlin April 4, 2012, 11:01 am |

hey bob !! im 21 years old and looking to make a move from scotland to the outback 🙂 just looking to find out how i would go about this, would be greatful for your advice?? i am a junior golf coach and wondering if this would help me any . i am going to apply for a working holiday visa to begin with. any comments of help would be appreciated .

thankyou !

• BobinOz April 4, 2012, 3:36 pm |

WHV is a good way to go Jason, it’ll give you the chance to find out first-hand whether Australia really is the country for you. While you are here, you could try to line up a job sponsorship, that could lead to permanent residency.

Other than that, best advice is to have a whole lot of fun while you’re here.

• James Madura March 28, 2012, 12:26 pm |

Hello Bob!

I’m an American citizen born and raised, and I’ve been a Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist for 10 years. If I wished to start the process of moving to Australia permanently, how would I begin?

Does a healthcare professional have a reasonable chance of earning citizenship or permanent residence in Australia?

This is all preliminary, but one needs to start somewhere, right? I am married without children, 48 years old, and my wife is completing her accounting degree.

Thank you for any help or advice you can provide, and have a great day!

James.

• BobinOz March 30, 2012, 1:25 pm |

Hi James

Yes, as a healthcare professional you probably would have a good chance of permanent residence here. Time is against you though, it’s much more difficult to move here when you hit 50.

Check out my page called Visas to see how to start the process, or, if you prefer professional help, check out my Visa Assessment Service.

Good luck!

Bob

• khalid dawoud March 21, 2012, 10:33 am |

I like austeralia from the bottom of my heart

• tanya March 8, 2012, 9:33 am |

Loving your website i think its brille! Just wanted to, my husband and i just started the assesment process and was succesful(as he is a carpenter/builder) but what it is, is that i have 4 children 2 of which is for my husband and the other 2 is from a previous relationship! what i would like to know is would it be a problem for my other 2 children(age 13 and 7) which is not for my husband to get to australia on is skilled work visa aswel?

Cheers
    Tanya

• BobinOz March 10, 2012, 12:13 am |

It may be a problem, because you may need to get the father of those children to sign a form allowing you to take them out of the country. It’s to do with the Hague Convention.

Have a read of my post about it here.

• Irwan Yogiyana February 2, 2012, 9:16 am |

hi Bob, im Irwan from Indonesia.I like for your information about how to migration in Australia,can you guide me for this? So i can stay to Australia with a good job.Im want it,and very hope.Help me please? Thank`s for your information Bob.
    Irwan/Lie Swie Huan

• Azman December 26, 2011, 6:17 pm |

Dear Bob,

your website and your blog has been hugely useful to me. I have some questions for which i did not get any clear answers. My wife has been accepted with a partial scholarship in melbourne (La Trobe) and if provided with a visa we would hopefully move by February 2012. Now she will be studying Education and Teaching (an occupation she wishes to pursue which is also under SOL 2011).

Now my question is what is the best approach to settle down and get a PR in Australia with my wife being the primary applicant and myself being a dependent?

Since she is studying a subject which is under the SOL, would it be smooth for her to get a Job after she is done with her diploma?

As a dependent can I study/work? We also have a 1 year old and hoping for her to adjust smoothly with the Australian culture?

Can a spouse dependent run a small business of their own while the wife/husband is still a student?

I would appreciate if you could provide these details

Azman

• BobinOz December 29, 2011, 9:53 pm |

All Questions I can’t answer… I’m afraid Azman, but I’m hoping to provide the service that will answer questions like this early in the New Year.

Watch this space!

• Zachary Fox December 21, 2011, 11:00 am |

Hey bob Im Zach from the USA and my gf lives in Bathurst we just started dating but we love each other alot she wants me to move to Australia. I am just trying to figure out how and what I have to do she will also be opening her very own coffee shop that she wants me to work for her as a employee at first then work my way up as her partner. So what I am trying to figure is how do I get there and how do I start this holiday visa or work visa for 2 yrs. Cus we have been talking for almost 8 months and she really wants me to move there but i am scared cus I have never been outside the states. I also see how expensive it is to get there via plane its insane. So BOB please let me know thank you

• BobinOz December 21, 2011, 10:03 pm |

You’re in love, it doesn’t matter how much the plane costs! Just pay it!

As for getting into the country, you have to start where everyone else starts, and that’s by applying for a visa. Check out my page called….
      Visas.

• Sam Butler December 10, 2011, 9:53 pm |

Hey Bob, thank u for all your help on emigrating….. Me and my husband have been reading your articles in the Aus/NZ mag aswell and having visited Oz we have decided on Brisbane as the state we want to emigrate to!!!We have just started the skills assess process. We love Caloundra but can you highlight any other lovely Coastal places to live within about an hour commute from Brisbane. Thanks in anticipation Sam and Craig

• BobinOz December 13, 2011, 11:44 pm |

I would advise that you check it out yourself when you get here. Brisbane is actually on a mangrove, so there are no real sandy beaches within an hours drive of the city. There are little patches of sand in a few places like Manly, Wellington Point, Redcliffe and Brighton. But they are not golden sandy beaches like you would get at Caloundra or Surfers Paradise.

So I’d explore, see for yourself what you like, it won’t take you long to cover it all.

• kibrom weldemariam December 4, 2011, 6:17 pm |

l would like to get visa for living in australia

• Daniel October 20, 2011, 4:19 pm |

sorry, for a Cook job in asutralia

• Mr Bfright.y.e.Osunwoke October 20, 2011, 3:05 pm |

Please what are the skilled works that can led me to migrate to Australia or get a job in Australia.

• Daniel October 20, 2011, 4:17 pm |

Hi their
      I have 10 years experience work as a cook in hotels ,restaurents , and resorts, and I have followed a course about international cookery at swiss lanka hotel school.I would like to be a cook in Australia in a Restaurent, Hotel. or resort and any other catering service.
      I need to know can I apply for aook job in australia without follow the score test,

• Daniel October 11, 2011, 3:54 pm |

Hi bob
    I’m a Sri Lankan I have good experience for 10 years worked as a Cook, I can Read ,Write, Speak in English, but I didn’t follow the English score test, currently I work in Maldives at a world wide hotel co operation, may I know can I apply for a job as a Cook in a Hotel, restaurent, Catering service , in australia without face for the score test,

• satider pal singh arora July 17, 2011, 3:47 pm |

hi
    i applied PR to Australia in 2007 under General skill base category.our medical & pcc all formality completed in aug 2007.After that they didn’t informed us anything about our visa till then.

• BobinOz July 18, 2011, 10:13 pm |

Perhaps you should ask them?

• Colm Conroy May 30, 2011, 1:14 am |

hey bob
    Im currently on a one year whv in oz and Im from Ireland,and i will be shortly lookin to extend my stay in Oz.My sister is an Austrailan citizen would it be easy for me to get sponsorship due to the fact she is a citizen??

Cheers
    Colm

• BobinOz May 30, 2011, 6:08 pm |

Hi Colm

Being sponsored by your sister who is an Australian citizen will certainly help, but wont get you into Australia on its own. I think it will get you an extra five points or something, but your need to get some more points somehow.

My best advice to you for now would be to visit …

click on the blue banner top left called “finding a visa” and go from there.

Good luck!

• piyush May 20, 2011, 6:26 pm |

i am an indian ,i am an Advocate in india ,i am married i am fathere of two doughter one is citizen off austeriya and second is at us she is working at us but she has yet not get H1 visa, i wants
    to settel at austeriya so for that what i can do and i can pr or not

• BobinOz April 4, 2011, 12:00 am |

Hi Sian

Thank you for your wonderful comments and I hope you have a successful trip when you come here to Brisbane in June. Fingers crossed that you get the sponsorship you are looking for. And don’t be too nervous, the people of Brisbane are pretty friendly and it’s a very laid-back city. Have fun!

Cheers

Bob

• Sian April 1, 2011, 6:07 am |

Hey Bob!! oh my god Im so glad I found your site!!! I’m coming to Brisbane on my working visa in June in the hope that I can find sponsership to stay 🙂 . I’m coming by myself and am a bit nervous as I dont know anyone but your site has made me laugh so much and its so honest I really appreciate it!!! Ill keep logging on to read your blog things.

Thanks Bob, cheered me up and has confirmed why I want to live there!

Cheeeeeeeeeeeers, sian x

• BobinOz March 25, 2011, 9:42 pm |

Hi Michaela

If you confirmed your registration as it asks you to in the above video, you will have received an email with a download link to the 20 reasons.

But if you didn’t receive that email, they often go into spam, (maybe you can check) come back to me and I’ll send the book direct to your email address.

Cheers

Bob

• michaela revell March 24, 2011, 10:14 pm |

please can you send me the reasons

• BobinOz March 16, 2011, 7:21 pm |

Hi Nikki

Welcome to my blog and thanks for having a look around.

The bottom line is, the hardest it got from my daughter was waiting for her toys to turn up and to start school. She had it “tough” for about six weeks, that’s all. At that young age, children adapt really quickly. Your little ‘un will be fine. Don’t let it be a major issue for you, on the contrary, it’s a fantastic place to bring up young children.

Take the leap! Otherwise you’re never know.

Cheers

Bob

• Nikki March 15, 2011, 7:49 am |

had a look around your website Bob, looks really interesting. My partner and I lived in Brisbane for a year, we returned to Uk and now have a 3 year old. It was good to hear your daugher adjusted to the change as that is a major issue for me. I’m going to keep on reading…