I spent all day at the Ekka on Wednesday. I assume you know what the Ekka is? I took you there a couple of years ago and we had a chairlift ride, surely you remember?
I didn’t go last year, but I did write about it explaining that there was so much to do at the Ekka.
And indeed there is. Where else could you:
- Sing with the Smurfs.
- Buy a Dagwood Dog.
- Eat a Dagwood Dog.
- Mix with the cows.
- Look at the horses.
- Meet egg man.
- Wonder at the weird women on a tricycle.
- Dance to the sounds of the Caribbean.
- Play an organ on a tricycle.
- Buy German sausage.
- Watch the Caribbean dancing girl.
- Watch a brass band.
- Or kids dance group.
- Wave at a yellow rabbit.
- Watch a food chopping demonstration.
- Get some fashion tips.
- Listen to the percussion band.
- Lose weight without doing anything.
- Buy a car.
- Or a caravan.
- Or just a hat.
- Take your kids to cooking lessons.
- Admire the fruit displays.
- Visit a haunted house.
- Hoove a horse.
- Check out a cute newborn lamb.
- Milk a cow.
- Buy a showbag.
- Avoid the Telstra shop.
- Visit the house of fun.
- And Rock around the clock.
But at the Ekka, there’s something you can’t do……..