It’s been a while since I had my last holiday, May actually. Oh, that’s not so long ago is it? Anyway, if you remember, I went to Alice Springs and Uluru. I suppose most of you already know that Uluru is slap bang in the middle of Australia.
Anyway, I realised over the weekend that I still hadn’t done anything with the reels and reels of video footage I shot of the big red rock. So, guess what I was doing Sunday evening? Yes, making another YouTube video. Except this one is the first ever that I have created in high definition. (I could tell it was hi-def when it took 3 hours to upload! That’s why this post was late today.)
And I also realised that for many people, even those who get to visit Australia or actually live here, what the middle bit looks like remains a mystery. So……
- Here’s your chance to find out what it’s really like to be driving in a car in the middle of Australia.
- Here is where you can get to see Uluru swallowed up by thick grey clouds.
- This is your opportunity to watch as waterfalls flow down the mighty red rock.
- This is where you can get to meet a dingo looking for lunch.
- You can watch as a train of wild camels make their way across the horizon.
- And finally, decide for yourself whether you would fancy climbing Uluru as my camera (not me!) zooms up route one to the top.
- Includes a special guest appearance from Kata Tjuta.
Yes! See it all, here, now, on……..
Oh, just one more thing. To really enjoy this movie in its fullest resolution, simply click the icon, bottom right, of the four arrows pointing outwards. That should bring up the full screen. Then select 720p (again, bottom right on the video menu) which I think only appears after you click play. Now we are ready!
BobinOz proudly presents…………..
Uluru – The Movie.
Footnote: This post is AKA I didn’t do anything exciting this weekend.