What did you do on Sunday?
Here’s what we did:
- Lunch at a winery.
- The kids played in the rolling fields.
- We visited the film set of an up and coming blockbuster.
- We then had drinks in a bar by the sea.
- Then we went to Wellington Point.
- We paddled.
- We looked for seashells.
- We watched the jet skiers.
- I chatted to a guy who does kite boarding.
- We watched as people were flying kites.
- We got lots of fresh air.
- We did lots of walking.
- The kids loved it.
Why don’t you just watch the video to find out what it’s really like living in Australia…….
Another weekend over, again we had plenty of choice of plenty to do. Was it expensive? No. Lunch for two at the winery was just $45 and included a beer for me, a wine for my wife and some fresh strawberries and cream for afters.
The afternoon drinks and snacks in the bar by the sea were less than $15. So $60 all in, plus a little bit of petrol. The rest of our fun was all about enjoying the land and the open spaces.
And the glorious weather!