Every year, as a bit of a tradition here on Bobinoz, I make a video summing up one of our whole full-years living in Australia. A whole full year is, of course, one that runs from January 1 through till December 31. We arrived in November 2007, so last year, 2014, was our seventh full year.
So around February time when Christmas and New Year is well out of the way, the summer holidays are over, Elizabeth is back at school and life has returned to normal, I start looking through the previous year’s photos…
Life in Australia: Year 7 Living Down Under
Before we get to Year 7, here’s where you can catch up with years 1 to 6.
- Our First Full Year Living In Australia
- Our Second Full Year Living in Australia
- Living in Australia: Our Third Full Year
- Living in Australia: Our Fourth Full Year
- Living in Australia – Our Fifth Year 2012
- Moving to Australia for the Kids: Our Sixth Full Year in Australia
Imagine that? All you have to do is watch around 35 minutes of videos, that’s the six videos above and the one I’m about to show you, and you will have a great idea what it’s been like for us living in Australia for a whole seven years.
You could barely watch an episode of Home and Away or Coronation Street in that time!
So is there a seven year itch? Has a life in Australia become tedious for us by now? Let’s watch the video…
Exactly; still loving it.