Saturday was rather a strange day for us.
I first realised it was going to be a weird day when I met Austin Powers. Then, no sooner had he gone, when Tweetie Pie turned up closely followed by Batman, Catwoman, Scooby Doo and all his mates. Yes, you guessed it! We went to…..
But that’s not what is important right now. I must tell you that in today’s post I am going to show you the most amazing guarantee offered by anyone in the whole wide world. This may seem rather dramatic and perhaps a little off topic. But this guarantee is so stunning, I just had to share it with you here.
But first, Movie World. It’s a theme park with rides, what else do you need to know? Probably this:
- It only takes an hour to drive to Movie World (and several other theme parks) from Brisbane.
- There were no traffic jams on the way there or on the way back.
- Getting into the car park and leaving the car park, even though we left as the park was shutting, was also no problem. Straight in and straight out.
- There were no major queues for any of the rides. 25 minutes was the longest quoted I saw, compared with over an hour at other theme parks I’ve been to.
- Our visit took place just three weeks before winter, yet it was 25°c with clear blue skies.
Other than that, it’s just like Alton Towers.
The Most Amazing Guarantee Offered by Anyone in the Whole Wide World
On the way home from Movie World we were looking for somewhere to eat. It was too late to get home to cook. We first tried stopping at Sizzlers – a national chain of restaurants which sells salads and steaks. But the queue for tables was just a little too long.
Next, we stopped at The Hogs Breath Cafe, another nationwide chain. This time there were no queues and plenty of room at several tables. “Have you booked?” – she asked. Dang!
So we ended up at a steakhouse, which is part of a tavern that we passed on their way home. That’s where I saw this incredible guarantee. What can you say about this?
Well, I’m speechless.