Getting a Job Sponsorship in Australia and Finding Work

Getting Sponsored

This article was first published here back in May 2011, since then it has become one of the most read pages on my website and has led to the most comments. So many people have asked me how THEY can get a job sponsorship here in Australia, and I simply haven’t been able to answer that question for them comprehensively.

You're hiredUntil now.

For more information, please visit the following page which will open in a new window…

How to Find a Sponsored Job in Australia

But please do take the time to finish reading the information on this page first. On with the original article…

Job Sponsorships

Whether it is possible for you to get a job sponsorship or not in Australia is largely dependent upon your skills and qualifications.

I am quoting the Department of Immigration & Border Control (DIBP) from the page on their website specifically about the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)…….

Who is this visa for?

“This visa is for Australian employers who want to sponsor highly skilled workers for a permanent visa to work in their business. The employees can be either:

• highly skilled workers from overseas
  • highly skilled temporary residents currently in Australia.

So, before you can even think about the possibility of getting a job sponsorship, you will need to have a skill and qualifications to match, so your first task is to take a look to see if your skill is on one of these skills lists.

Update: as at 19 April 2017, the Australian Government made significant changes to the skills lists, namely the:

• Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) replaced the previous ‘Skilled Occupation List’ (SOL)
  • Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) replaced the previous ‘Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List’ (CSOL)

Please visit the government’s website for more information. The following page contains both of the new lists in full listing all eligible skills as well as the ANZSCO code and the assessing authorities. You will also find a list of the 200 skills which have been removed in this update.

(This link may change, if it no longer gives the information I suggest it does, please let me know in the comments so I can update it.)

Assuming your skill is on one of those lists, how do you then set about getting sponsored? Here are a few ideas:

• Get yourself a professionally prepared Australian resume.
  • Not all vacancies are publicly advertised, so do some research on Australian companies that might be able to make use of your specific skill. Send them your professional resume direct.
  • Follow up with a telephone call to see if they have received it and at the same time, ask if sponsoring applicants from abroad is something their company would be likely to do.
  • If the company says yes, we would sponsor from abroad, but we have no vacancies at present, ask if you can stay in touch. If they say yes, contact them every three months.
  • Over time, you’ll build a network of people who you know in your trade. This increases your chances of something turning up.
  • Finally, if you get the chance to come out to Australia, line up meetings with these people if you can.

Working Holiday Visas

But if you are young and you qualify for a working holiday visa, you can visit Australia for 12 months (extendable to 24 months under certain conditions) and work. What better way to build on that networking?

Visit: Working Holiday for up to date information from the Australian Government, or my own WHV page for further details.

Of course, there’s also nothing to stop you searching for vacancies online and I have listed the best places to do that further below.

FAQ’s About Getting a Job or Finding Work

I get asked lots of questions about work here in Australia, some questions I get asked again and again. People usually tell me a little bit about their skills, qualifications and what it is they do, and then ask:

• Will I get a job in Australia?
  • Would I get a sponsorship in Australia?
  • How much money will I earn in Australia?
  • Which city should I go to for the best opportunities for what I do?

So, what are the answers?

Will I get a job in Australia?

This is pretty much the same as the question “Would I get a sponsorship in Australia?” It’s a tough one, impossible to answer.

Nobody can really tell you whether or not you’d get a job in Australia, ultimately that’s down to you to impress a potential employer at an interview, whether that be face-to-face or by Skype or telephone. So it is an impossible question to answer.

It is true to say though that some skills are in more demand here than others, and on that basis if you have a skill that is highly desired in Australia, you would appear to have a better chance. I couldn’t tell you what that chance is though, I simply don’t keep up to date all the latest shortages on any of the skills lists.

I’ve already provided a link to those lists earlier in this article, so you can check for yourself to see if your skill is there. But even if your skill is on one of those lists, there is still no guarantee that you will find a job here.

I really do recommend those who have concerns in this area to talk with a MARA registered migration agent or a recruitment Specialist. My Visa Assessment Service does include a full skills lists search for those looking to come here on any of the General Skilled Migration visas.

How much money can I earn in Australia?

Good question.

If you want to know how much money you might earn here in Australia, that’s actually quite straightforward, please visit the following Australian Government’s website:

Simply search for your skill in their database and find out a huge amount of information, including average weekly earnings.

Which city should I go to for the best opportunities for what I do?

That only leaves one more question to answer, and that’s which city might be best for you given the skill you have. Again, impossible for me to answer, but I would suggest you search any or all of the below recommended online employment agencies for what you do, and simply see which cities or states come up with the most opportunities for what it is that you do.

Search for Jobs in Australia

Or search here, these are four more of the top online employment sites in Australia:

More useful links:

For your professional Australian resume, I recommend The Resume Centre

For more information about job sponsorships from DIBP…

Visit: Employer Sponsored Workers

Current Available Job Sponsorships

If you are looking for sponsorship in Australia, from time to time I do get jobs listed on the following page:

Applying for Sponsorships

Finally, if you are seriously looking for a job sponsorship here in Australia, don’t forget to check out this page:

Important: Please read before commenting…

legal_notice

And for those looking for professional assistance…
vas_notice

It's good to share...Share on Facebook109Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+11Share on Reddit0Pin on Pinterest4Share on StumbleUpon0
  • TCL June 10, 2017, 5:13 am | Link

HI Bob,

Do you have any experience/ knowledge of how helpful a VETASSESS occupation assessment works out? I’m Canadian with a M.SC in earth sciences and 11 years work experience however I don’t want to let my current employer know I may be leaving the country and some of my previous employers have disolved. The VETASSESS processing is more intimidating than the visa application! Am I better off waiting for a general migration offer or is the assessed skill worth the hassle?

• BobinOz June 12, 2017, 8:07 pm | Link

Sorry, I have very limited knowledge on this, but hopefully somebody who does know about it will read your comment and give you some answers. Good luck, Bob

• Laura May 2, 2017, 11:02 pm | Link

I’m from the UK and my boyfriend is from the US. We are both 24 and want to get a working holiday VISA. We have a friend whose family own a farm in Adelaide, however they do not have the right sponsorship papers to grant us the second year VISA after 3 months of farm work. Do you know anything about this? The farm is mostly potatoes and the owners are quite old, but have had seasonal local workers to do the main duties.
    I

Thanks,

Laura.

• BobinOz May 3, 2017, 9:20 pm | Link

No, sorry Laura, I don’t know. What I think I know is that once somebody has completed the three months work on a farm, the farmer fills in some documentation and signs it to verify that the work has been done.

If the people you know have a genuine farm, I can’t imagine it would be difficult for them to request this paperwork, so it may be worth them look into it, but I don’t know what it might involve.

Lots of quite disgraceful behaviour has apparently been going on with these things, might be an idea if you read the following post as well as clicking through on somebody links on it…

See Working Holiday Visas

• uchenna oparaugo April 22, 2017, 10:38 pm | Link

Let me the current job opportunities in Australia

• Alban KS April 16, 2017, 6:43 pm | Link

Hi Sir.
    I hope you are fine there.
    I would like to Work in Australia. How can i find the sponsor. could you pls guide me.
    I have 5 yrs working experience in accounting cum system field. currently I’m working in oman.

• Oren April 16, 2017, 2:21 am | Link

Im an israeli agronomist looking for a job sponser in Australia

• Macpherson Ese April 11, 2017, 4:53 pm | Link

I’m MacPherson from Nigeria o we like to travel to Australia to work on farm,,I’m 31yrs who is eager. to labour ..call me on +2348052620263

• Abdul April 12, 2017, 3:36 am | Link

My name is Abdul.Me and my family wants to migrate to Australia.We live in London with British citizenship status.My Partner is a Registered Nurse and I am Sterile Processing Supervisor (CSSD). Can you please advise us on where to begin from.I see the Australia Immigration system to be very complex and your site is self explanatory.Mine profession apparently is not one of the skills in demand but each time I search for vacancies in Australia I see a lot of vacancy in my Job.
      Please advise us on where to start .Thank you

• BobinOz April 12, 2017, 6:13 pm | Link

The only place to start if you are not sure how to proceed with this is by speaking to a MARA registered migration agent, please see the important notices above.

• Abu bakarr hassan bangura April 9, 2017, 6:11 pm | Link

Good morning my good people.
    Am Abu bakarr hassan. Am from Sierra Leone.but am now in sudan.
    Please I want you to sponsor me to work in Australia. Please .
    this is my number 00249966894635.

• mangwanya ivan April 9, 2017, 4:48 am | Link

i am an Electrian with 2 years experiance .i am looking for job in australia

• Shadrach kobina takyi boateng April 7, 2017, 7:03 pm | Link

My agent in Ghana here is telling me that,there’s an shipping jobs in Australia that Is being sponsored.please how true is that.

• BobinOz April 7, 2017, 9:15 pm | Link

There are lots of jobs in Australia that are available with sponsorship, some are probably in shipping as well, but whether the job your agent is talking about is genuine or not, I would have no idea.

If you don’t trust your agent, I’d get a different agent if I were you. Also, always be very wary of somebody asking for money in advance in return of a guarantee of job sponsorship, it really doesn’t work like that.

Is your agent MARA registered? To find out, check out my page about Migration agents.

• Shadrach kobina takyi boateng April 11, 2017, 5:37 pm | Link

Ok,l will find out from him whether,he is a MARA or not but it has kept soo long since l started processing.Now is 5 months.He says that,you can decide to make payment in Ghana here when the visa comes or in Australia there while you are working

• BobinOz April 11, 2017, 9:46 pm | Link

Don’t ask him if he is MARA, what do you think he is going to say? Check on the list, use the link on the page I mention above. Check with MARA themselves to see if he is registered.

The process he describes does not sound right to me, you have to pay the visa application fee when your application goes in to the Australian government, and it’s quite a bit of money. You don’t get the option of paying now or paying later.

I can’t answer any more questions I’m afraid, because I’m not best placed to work out whether this man is genuine or not. Search for him on the registration list with MARA themselves, as I’ve said, the link to their website is on my page about Migration agents.

• Shadrach kobina takyi boateng April 12, 2017, 11:36 pm | Link

Hello pastor Bob,l have searched him but i didn’t see him there so l asked him about the Mara but unfortunately,he said,he doesnt even know it.he asked me to pay 500AUD for him to pay the processing fee but i will pay him 4000AUD as the agent fee when I go to Australia because there are some agents there who will be collecting the money when I arrive in Australia.He told me the work is Shipping job.Please is this sound clear?

• Shadrach kobina takyi boateng April 13, 2017, 12:02 am | Link

Hello there bobinoz,please what delays the Australian working sponsored visa because according to this my agent,he says,he is just waiting for an approval from the embassy From the Nairobi Kenya because Ghanaians applicants go through the Australian embassy in kenya.I have waited for 5 months but never heard anything from the embassy granting the visa.

• Mark April 13, 2017, 10:49 am | Link

This sounds very dodgy indeed…I am not clear what he is offering you but its unlikely a Visa if anything at all….Dont pay him any money whatsoever would be my view..then find yourself a MARA agent and go through them.

• Shadrach kobina takyi boateng April 14, 2017, 2:18 am | Link

Hello there Mr.Mark,so like u mean he is just offering me the visa or what?

• Mark April 14, 2017, 10:55 am | Link

No I personally think its a con…a scam to get money from you…a dodgy deal…a fraud …a deceit …a rip off ….a hoax … a hustle….a fast one .. a dodgy deal…. I cant make it much clearer!!! Find a MARA agent and use them instead

• Samson Andrew Trung June 10, 2017, 9:28 pm | Link

What I f I’m in Africa /Uganda,can that be possible?
        As in working in Australia..

• BobinOz June 12, 2017, 9:08 pm | Link

It doesn’t matter which country you are from, what’s more important are your qualifications, skills and work experiences. If you have a skill which is in high demand, is on one of the shortages lists here, and if you can secure a job offer from a company who is able to sponsor you, all of these things will improve your chances.

Your chances are not affected by your country of origin.

• Juhanna April 4, 2017, 3:36 am | Link

Hi Bob..I’m juhanna from Nigeria..and I’m skilled in sales representative.. I have actually worked in various places since and before my high school..I only need a sponsor …and I’ll cover for my air ticket..how possible is that?
    ..if so..here is my contact..+2348093581729

• BobinOz April 4, 2017, 9:41 pm | Link

I couldn’t tell you how possible it is, you would need to speak to a MARA registered migration agent for an accurate assessment of your chances.

• noor alam noor April 3, 2017, 4:12 pm | Link

im noor alam from blangladesh’ i looking for sponsor employees i would like to work in australia.. i have experience working in singapore more than four year .. my work is construction welder ‘.. thank you!
    my contact number: +6598701807

• amber April 1, 2017, 1:04 am | Link

helloo,
    me and my partner are both on our last working holiday visas. we have had to come back to the uk for a couple of months, however our visas are running and we have had offers of sponsorships in aus. i was wondering, that if we waited till our visas have expired, can we still get sponsored by the employers in aus if we’re in the uk??

• BobinOz April 4, 2017, 5:50 pm | Link

That’s not really a question I can answer, it largely depends on the employers in Australia for one, the attraction for them may have been that you were already in the country, but only they can answer that question. Secondly, it would be down to the Australian Government granting the visa. If you have any doubt about the process, it would be good to talk to a MARA agent and hopefully your prospective employers have one acting on their behalf.

• Sitheni March 31, 2017, 8:09 pm | Link

I am a Zimbabwean national, but presently working in South Africa.
    Thank you so very much for the informative reads, much appreciation.
    I need to find out what my chances are of getting job sponsorship in Australia. I hold a B.A Hons Degree in Linguistics from my home country. Upon graduating I practiced classroom teaching and along the way, I even attended amanuenses courses to better under children with special needs. My passion though, would have been to pursue something related to my field of study. I took a break from teaching and now in the transport industry as a sales executive. I still feel the urge to pursue Speech therapy or Forensic linguistics. What are my chances?
    Is it possible to get the response to this inquiry by email?

• kuda March 31, 2017, 3:43 am | Link

hie am kuda from Zimbabwe, I just finished apprenticeship fitter and turner. so I would like to know if I can get a job sponsorship for my trade

• mwesigwa March 30, 2017, 7:11 pm | Link

my name is mwesigwa am from uganda.i like to work in australia,am good at casual work ,like farm labourer,watchman,,and gardening.i would like my future employer to sponsor my visa and air ticket.what should i do, can some good perso employ me

• BobinOz March 30, 2017, 8:42 pm | Link

I hate to break it to you mwesigwa, but what you are hoping might happen is very unlikely to become a reality. Sponsorships are generally only offered to those with recognised skills and qualifications in occupations for which the government feels we have a shortage of workers.

It is also very rare for an employer to pay for the visa and the air ticket, so I think your plan will not get very far. Good luck though, I wish you well.

• Alice March 26, 2017, 5:58 pm | Link

Thank you for this very thorough and interesting read. I especially liked two bits of information that you gave because I didn’t find them elsewhere: to call companies over the phone to see if they could sponsor you and to follow up on your application. I think it’s very good advice because lots of people are too afraid to call. They think they’ll be too pushy, but I actually think it’s a good way to show that you are motivated. I also like your tip about building a network of people in your trade. That’s a very important strategy to find a job in Australia, because like you said, most jobs aren’t advertised online. I wrote a guide on how to find a job in Australia from India (I live there). If you don’t mind, I’d be happy to share it here: http://www.myjobinaustralia.com/how-to-find-a-job-in-australia-from-india/

• BobinOz March 27, 2017, 8:23 pm | Link

Hi Alice

Thank you for the kind words about my advice here, and yes, I’m happy for you to share your link here. The more help the better. Cheers, Bob

• Emily March 24, 2017, 4:45 pm | Link

Hi there,

I completed the CIQ and got a response saying it had been received on the 25th of January and that it would be 5 – 7 working days before I receive the report back. It now been nearly 2 months. I did email again to check up on it and ask when I could expect to hear back, but had no response.
    Any help would be great, as I obviously spent $100 and several hours completing the form!

Emily

• BobinOz March 24, 2017, 5:26 pm | Link

Hi Emily

My MARA agent initially responded to you on 11 February, four or five days after that you emailed him to chase up and ask him why you hadn’t heard anything yet. He replied to you again on 16 February explaining that he had already replied and resent that reply.

Sounds to me as though both emails that my agent sent on those two days have gone into your spam or junk folder. I notice you have a Hotmail account, I’m afraid they sometimes do some strange things with genuine emails, so please check in your other folders and in particular the spam and junk folders.

If you can’t find anything, let me know and I will send it all to you again. My MARA agent is waiting to have a follow-up Skype conversation with you about your situation.

• Rupal March 23, 2017, 4:26 pm | Link

I have recently shifted to Melbourne from India. I am a French teacher by profession.
    I would like to know which certificates are mandatory for me to be able to teach in australia.
    Please advise.

Regards,
    Rupal

• BobinOz March 24, 2017, 6:21 pm | Link

To get the absolutely correct answer, it would probably be best if you get in touch with the teaching association in Victoria, which I believe is The Council of Professional Teaching Associations of Victoria (CPTAV), but I’m not 100% sure. They will tell you precisely what you need.

• Mark March 24, 2017, 7:00 pm | Link

You need to register with VIT Victorian Institute of Teachers. They will ask you for qualifications etc, you may likely have to submit to have skills assessed and also tell you what you need and of course if you apply for a job. The only quirk is French is not that widely taught in Australia. In fact id say its taught very little Japanese, Indonesian, Mandarin and the like are some of the languages. .

• Takudzwa nhau March 19, 2017, 6:06 am | Link

Lam takudzwa from zimbabwe who is sixteen yeara old who is looking for sponsorship in your country or company please do it for me l beg you l need to go to euro tech football for 2 year course and at mifa for a training course and also at uk football trials this things need lot of money but l can’t afford please do it for me

• firaol March 12, 2017, 8:47 am | Link

hi
    my name is Firaol .it been my dream to work in Australia I graduated international degree this year in field of material engineering I went start my career in Australia. do u suggest some company that sponsor me .please

• Malobika Saha Naskar February 28, 2017, 11:43 pm | Link

My name is Malobika Saha Naskar. I worked Govt. Of India undertaking company. Taking voluntary Retirement in the year 2015 because as per decision of Govt. Of India to closed loss making company. I worked as an Assistant clerk. My experienced in this assignment is 24 years. Now I want to work Australia. Please help me . My aunt lives in sydney. Thank you,

• James February 21, 2017, 8:29 pm | Link

I currently live in the UK. I have recently left a career that would have allowed me to get an independent skills visa. I’m not currently ready to make the move to Australia but might be in 2 or 3 years. My question is, if I apply for a visa now can I keep it without using it straight away and move later, and also get a job different to the skill that allowed me to get the visa?

• BobinOz February 26, 2017, 10:49 pm | Link

If you check out the video on my page about Visas, then you can see how to find out the specific terms that apply to each visa types.

Unfortunately, even though I’m very sure I know the answer to this, I cannot answer it because only MARA registered migration agents can legally address these kinds of questions. The video I’ve mentioned though should point you in the right direction though. If in doubt, consult with a MARA migration agent. Cheers, Bob

• nik February 18, 2017, 12:46 am | Link

I found an employer from Australia Can someone explain to me the whole procedure for nomination by the employer in Australia. What should he do, and what should I do I’m from Macedonia THANKS

• BobinOz February 19, 2017, 8:07 pm | Link

It’s very complicated, so if he doesn’t know what to do then he should engage the services of a MARA registered migration agent, see my page about Migration agents.

• Asenowo Dominic February 14, 2017, 6:15 am | Link

My name is Dominic I’m pastrychef from Nigeria with more than ten years experience and right now I’m still working with federal Palace hotel and casino in Nigeria,can i get job in Australia because I wish to work in Australia.thanks

• SAM11480 February 10, 2017, 2:22 pm | Link

Hi there Bob,
    Loving your website-highly informative. However, I can’t seem to find any information online about my below query.

I am a Primary School Teacher with ten years experience, wanting to move to Western or South Australia. My occupation is on the CSOL but not the SOL or the individual states SOL. Does this mean that there is no way I can get state sponsorship? If this is the case, then how do I go about getting employer sponsorship and will this even be possible if there is no skill shortage in my profession? Should I be contacting schools directly?

Any information/advice specific to my query would be fantastic as the dream is slowly dying before it even got chance to get started : (
    Many thanks,
    Sam

• BobinOz February 10, 2017, 7:36 pm | Link

I’m afraid these are the kinds of questions I simply cannot answer Sam, please see my special notices above. Don’t give up on the dream though, speak to a MARA registered migration agent, or go through my Visa Assessment Service.

• Mark February 11, 2017, 8:24 am | Link

Id second what Bob says have a look at using an agent they will assess you for free or very little cost but also have a look at other states unless you are really stuck on your choices. Even the other states will want you for a couple of years and then you can move to SA or WA maybe but hopefully youd be happy anyway, its kind of once your in, your in. Have a look at say Victoria. Its still state sponsored as long as you teach a bit of Language.. German or French maybe? Many Primary Teacher s if your later KS2 in UK incorporate some French in lessons.

Employee sponsorship route is going to be hard in some respects and contacting schools directly in the public sector I feel would be fruitless as they would need to say they could not find within their state and Australia, for public schools that would be difficult as they are arguably saying to the same state that does the skills list, “We cant find anyone”. So your last and best perhaps only option this way would be private schools. I even know of a vacancy coming up in one in September…(you can ask Bob for my email) but again it would be far better for them I believe if you where either in the country or at the least had a Visa… there are more hoops for them to jump through and potential added costs for you when here.

Finally dont give up on the dream, if you want it enough it will happen…

• diana chelule February 2, 2017, 8:05 am | Link

iam Diana a kenyan registered nurse looking for job sponsorship in Australia please help, +254704880152.

• Fred January 28, 2017, 10:02 am | Link

Hey Bob am a graphic designer in Uganda may you pls find me a job there so that i come over +256789018615 that’s ma no incase of anything let me know so that i will send you some of my works

• mumtaj khan January 17, 2017, 9:08 pm | Link

hii ..my name is mumtaj . I completed my Graduations and study from Niit and now want to go Australia for professional practice . so how can I do this ??

• Gerard kelly January 12, 2017, 9:38 pm | Link

Hi im a external painter / roof painter with own machines are tgese jobs in demand in austrialia and if so how could i get a sponsorship with a company im from scotland
    Thanks gerard

• Antwi Samuel Manu December 30, 2016, 9:40 pm | Link

Hi.
    My is Samuel from Ghana but stay in Indonesia. please I want someone to sponsor me to work in his company?

• siva January 2, 2017, 2:12 pm | Link

i am Siva from india, I am a web designer having 8 years experience, i like to move Australia, Please i want some one sponsor for me to move India to Australia for Job

• Akbar Ali Abdul mustan January 17, 2017, 11:51 am | Link

Hilow my name akbar Ali from Pakistan I have work in dubai before.I’m willing for all work is need work plzz help me

• victor December 29, 2016, 12:29 am | Link

I need a sponsor job, I can work as a driver, housekeeping, cleaner, I.T ,Assistant Admin. I have enough experience.
    thanks.

• Faisal sarfaraz khan December 28, 2016, 7:32 am | Link

I want sponcer ship for work in Australia how to get it explain please

• Astha Malik December 27, 2016, 6:13 pm | Link

Hi Bob, thank you for supporting people with this page. We are looking to move to Australia by applying online for visa from India. Is it a better option to come with a job to Australia or we can come and search for it there?

• Dipak December 23, 2016, 9:39 pm | Link

Hi, Bob

I’m SAP PP Consultant & ABAPer from India. It would be grateful if someone love to sponsor. More details will be shared upon request.

Thanks…

• shadaad momin December 22, 2016, 10:57 pm | Link

Want a job

• BobinOz December 23, 2016, 9:27 pm | Link

Well, I’ve seen better job applications 🙂 Good luck though, Bob

• Mark December 28, 2016, 12:11 pm | Link

I’m reminded of Yosser Hughes was it “Gizza’ job” and “I can do that” I think he got one in the end…

• BobinOz December 29, 2016, 1:31 am | Link

Yes, that’s from ‘Boys from the Black Stuff’; an excellent series. I think he did get a job, but I don’t think he kept it 🙂

• bhim December 17, 2016, 12:16 am | Link

Dear Sir
    I hv 3 yr diploma in electrical engineering passed in 2008 ,and hv 6+ experience in relevant field too .
    my Ielts score is
    L–6.5,
    W–6.5
    R–5.5
    S–7
    Can I apply for Australia p.r visa
    Please suggest
    Regards

• Deneal Blignaut November 24, 2016, 6:19 am | Link

Hi there. I am looking for a sponsorship to help me move from South Africa to Australia.
    I am currently working for Tetra Pak SA as a Field service engineer. With all DE equipment and A3/Flex and A3/Speed fillers my wife has a bachelors degree in teaching. How can assist me in getting a sponsorship to come to Australia. Thank you very much.

• Nusrat November 4, 2016, 7:40 pm | Link

Hi , My name is Nusrat and I am from Tanzania, I am so into children I would like to work in child centers or help In kinder garden school, is there any opportunity for me to come and work there?

• shiv October 30, 2016, 4:35 pm | Link

hello bob.
    i am from India i am looking for a job sponsorship to work in Australia as chemist,though i find few of the job openings present in you links above but even after sending CV and regularly following them they only have an reply that they don’t sponsor outside Australia people so will you please suggest me what am i missing.

• BobinOz October 30, 2016, 7:59 pm | Link

You are not missing anything in particular, it’s just very hard to get a job here in Australia at the moment. Even harder if you are applying from outside of Australia and require a sponsorship as well.

Have a read of the following post and the comments, it’ll give you a good idea of just how hard it’s going to be for you…

• Shiv October 30, 2016, 9:11 pm | Link

I agree with you but can you also tell me please wha should i do to come over this problem and get sponsorship wherever as job is concerned i am trying my best to get it

• BobinOz October 31, 2016, 11:07 pm | Link

I can’t think of anything you can do really, there are many people in the same position as you and there is no simple answer.

• Vivek October 22, 2016, 6:41 pm | Link

Hi, I am working in top IT Consultancy services for past 2 years in Pega development project. Can you please let me know is there any opportunities in Australia? Thanks in Advance.

• BobinOz October 24, 2016, 5:09 pm | Link

Have you tried searching for opportunities using the four links to the major online employment portals I have listed above? Did you find any opportunities?

• Mark October 22, 2016, 4:25 pm | Link

Moving to Oz next month on a sponsored visa, and just wanted advise on basic issues….such as acquiring bank account, phone etc. my company have supplied accommodation for 2 months which will allow me time to pick things up, but any advise on everyday essentials would be appreciated. I requested your blog but only one part came down so I could not read the other 2 parts.

• Mihir Nayak October 22, 2016, 3:40 pm | Link

Hellow. I want to work in Australia. My elder brother is already working there in Brisbane.In short ime he will be PR. If anybody is ready to sponcer work visa , I want to come. Part time or full time. Pls Contact 9727003040,
    From
    India Guajarat
    MY self Mihir Nayak

• saxon xavier October 18, 2016, 7:59 pm | Link

Respective sir
    . my name is Saxon xavier living in India state Kerala expression of interest is Jun to august i travel Australia Melbourne with my help of my brother Mr Paulson xavier my tecanical qualification is bench fitter now iam doing a civil contract work for water supply department for a Kerala government its state India iam loking to start same business in Australian government department my brother help me how i do the prosejures pls help me ph +917736158055

• Brittany October 11, 2016, 11:53 am | Link

How do I post a job? Would love to sponsor someone in the roofing trade.

• BobinOz October 11, 2016, 11:29 pm | Link

Sorry Brittany, I just don’t offer that facility here. I do hope you find someone suitable for your vacancy though, Bob

• Gagandeep singh October 1, 2016, 3:01 am | Link

I am gagandeep singh form jammu j&k pleasehelp me . I am free and no job please help me .my no 9596195151.my am Australia