I have called this page Migration Advice and that’s what you will find here. But it is also a resources page, with a mix of FAQs, along with some tips to help you plan your move. It is also a place where I can point you towards some useful articles on the blog that have got buried in the archives.
If you have a question about life in Australia or moving to Australia, I’m sure you will find the answer here. But if you don’t, just ask your question as a comment on the most relevant page.
Please do be aware though that I CANNOT answer any questions about getting a visa or visa applications, only MARA registered migration agents have the skills and knowledge to assist with such matters.
Questions about visas and applications.
Firstly, for those seriously looking to move to Australia and who want to know exactly how to proceed, I offer a professional assessment service conducted by a fully qualified MARA migration agent.
I highly recommend him, please check out my Visa Assessment Service.
- Should I use a MARA registered migration agent?
- Would I qualify, what are my chances?
- How do I get a visa and which visa is best for me?
- I’m in the medical profession, how can I get a job?
- I am a skilled worker, how do I get a sponsorship?
- Can I bring my pet dog/cat/rabbit?
The price of stuff in Australia:
- What’s the cost of buying or renting a house in Australia?
- What is the cost of everything else, like cars, food, utilities, insurances, entertainment, well, everything?
- How much money will I need to live in Australia?