I have called this page Migration Advice and that’s what you will find here. But it is also a resources page, with a mix of FAQs, along with some tips to help you plan your move. It is also a place where I can point you towards some useful articles on the blog that have got buried in the archives.
If you have a question about life in Australia or moving to Australia, I’m sure you will find the answer here. But if you don’t, just ask your question as a comment on the most relevant page.
Questions about visas and applications.
Firstly, for those seriously looking to move to Australia and who want to know exactly how to proceed, I offer a professional assessment service conducted by a fully qualified MARA migration agent.
I highly recommend him, please check out my Visa Assessment Service.
- Should I use a MARA registered migration agent?
- Would I qualify, what are my chances?
- How do I get a visa and which visa is best for me?
- I’m in the medical profession, how can I get a job?
- I am a skilled worker, how do I get a sponsorship?
- Can I bring my pet dog/cat/rabbit?
The price of stuff in Australia:
- What’s the cost of buying or renting a house in Australia?
- What is the cost of everything else, like cars, food, utilities, insurances, entertainment, well, everything?
- How much money will I need to live in Australia?